• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copons

I honestly don't see the point of all these giveaways of current Humble Bundle keys.

If one is interested in that, he's going to buy it.
If not... guys, it's 5$ going to charity, just spend them already!

I'm keeping the keys for after this bundle is over, so people who missed it can still enjoy it.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Hey, Deponia's got cards! That's new, right?

Also, that Humble Origin Bundle is insane. Instant buy!

Divius

Doing that now - man I felt like a greedy bastard there.
image.php

dont be sad

Salsa

Totally OT, but did you upload that Guacamelee Samurai Jack skin to the Steam Workshop? I can't find it :(

no, I never finished it. I did put some work into a second pose but if I ever do finish it is gonna take a while. It's a bunch of work animating the robe properly and stuff

I only put up an older quick version on the game's artwork page since there was nothing there

8842E6E1374E10CF477820279F6D36A67D8DCBBE

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=168552921

got 72 likes so far so I guess people really want it. I feel bad now

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
time to upgrade to 100PPP now
am I one of the last surviving 50PPPers?
I use 50ppp because I personally like to know when a page eds for the majority of GAF readers (the guests), but to each their own. God forbid someone says "wow, # pages already" without someone who uses 100ppp getting fussy right after. :p

no, I never finished it. I did put some work into a second pose but if I ever do finish it is gonna take a while. It's a bunch of work animating the robe properly and stuff

I only put up an older quick version on the game's artwork page since there was nothing there

8842E6E1374E10CF477820279F6D36A67D8DCBBE

got 72 likes so far so I guess people really want it

If I like it on Monday when I start my job will you gift it to me now Bro? I promise I'll like it.

got 72 likes so far so I guess people really want it. I feel bad now

Drinkbox liked it as well
https://twitter.com/DrinkBoxStudios/status/367005922956025856

Tellaerin

Hm. Modbot tells me I won Darwinia from JaseC's giveaway on page 2, but failed to actually send a key:

ModBot said:
The key for Darwinia is To receive your gift: -- Make sure you take the time to thank JaseC

Not really sure what happened there. Did someone else win, or is Modbot just confused right now? (Oh, and thanks to JaseC and Saoirse for the giveaway. : ) )

garath

I guess the cards added to Shadowrun is good incentive to do more than just install it lol.

I have so many games to play :( Been enjoying Dragon Commander and Dishonored currently.

And of course the EA bundle now. Sigh.

Mugatu

Credit for these go to users fantomena and Krusenstern, I'm just just reposting them!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box -- MB-6872C290C542CD7B - Taken by Cth
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box #2 -- MB-420566CAD807A3AF - Taken by C00kie M0nster

Khronico

I am giving away 5 Origin keys and 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

ORIGIN MOH2010 -- MB-FC7B1B4708E9EB83
ORIGIN Mirror's Edge -- MB-3F2708DD3215CF42
ORIGIN Burnout Paradise Ultimate -- MB-C4253908D5870E40
ORIGIN Dead Space 1 -- MB-25AA3B185FE67760
ORIGIN Crysis 2 Maximum Ed -- MB-F3FECD162DD98255 - Taken by -Cade
Medal of Honor -- MB-7B8000354876B6EC - Taken by wilflare
Mirror's Edge -- MB-23E317FEA71CFDB8 - Taken by CyanideFuse
Humble Introversion Bundle -- MB-32EA7EE4BC9E1245 - Taken by chronomac

Have fun!

ModBot said:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

XCom Interceptor -- MB-F875AADA9E89FEB6 - Taken by ZeroXZee
XCom Terror from the Deep -- MB-2CC28995F157DAF6 - Taken by Cth
XCom Enforcer -- MB-B5C57AF9339BBECB - Taken by Eanan
XCom: UFO Defense -- MB-10D08B94BA9CD879 - Taken by wilflare
XCom Apocalypse -- MB-28A1770F1C2A0523 - Taken by Out_Of_Ammo

Giveaway mania!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hm. Modbot tells me I won Darwinia from JaseC's giveaway on page 2, but failed to actually send a key:

Not really sure what happened there. Did someone else win, or is Modbot just confused right now? (Oh, and thanks to JaseC and Saoirse for the giveaway. : ) )

JaseC screwed up, ModBot sent you what it had.

sqlite> select secureKey, gameName, gameKey FROM giveaways WHERE taker='Tellaerin';
DD6CBCD4622404CC|Cave Story Plus|KP3PL-etc
F0CD2C2F10EBE013|Hotline Miami|677I5-etc
06CDE1DBD9762C72|Intrusion 2|QI5G0-etc
D562E1968F966104|Avadon The Black Fortress|E8980-etc
2CF31AD17831F297|Super Secret Magical Mystery Game|url goes here
4577A6DABF3C8675|Gratuitous Space Battles|9RNKZ-etc
3347CD1C10B3160F|King's Bounty: The Legend|E7DIP-etc
BFA762CAE4CB9005|Bast Arts|url goes here
8DEEB2864F890494|Darwinia|To receive your gift:

Blame JaseC

Fireblend

Banned
So... many... giveaways...

Hopefully I can snatch a copy of Burnout Paradise which is the only game I really want from the HB :3

kevin1025

Banned
What do you guys think is the possibility of Dead Space 2 popping up later in the week as an addition to the Origin bundle (with a Steam key)? Or is that wishful thinking because, you know, EA?

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Modbot 2 said:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box -- MB-D9E526A5EF118AE4 - Taken by PepperJack
Medal of Honor -- MB-03F806699982B784 - Taken by scorpscarx
Mirror's Edge -- MB-BE6671BF478CECFB - Taken by schwupp
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-A59F508175163E96 - Taken by C00kie M0nster
Dead Space -- MB-150E0E7CFC3A750B - Taken by Ogedai_Khan

Cheers.

Alright kids, in honor of the new Humble Bundle, here's some older bundle giveaways from my bank.

ModBot 3 said:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

World of Goo, Anomaly, Osmos, and EDGE -- MB-FD4C759313DB9E98 - Taken by XShagrath
Humble Indie Bundle 2 (Braid, Osmos, Machinarium, Cortex Command, Revenge of the Titans) -- MB-F5D6D62289C009AC - Taken by kennah
Humble Indie Bundle 3 (Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, vvvvvv, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves) -- MB-526D402915BDF965 - Taken by Fuu
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP Runner, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown -- MB-6181FC82A6093E6D - Taken by PandaPandaPanda

Good luck to everyone! To whoever wins: the best games in each pack are World of Goo, Braid, vvvvvv, and Jamestown respectively. :)

wilflare

Alright kids, in honor of the new Humble Bundle, here's some older bundle giveaways from my bank.

Good luck to everyone! To whoever wins: the best games in each pack are World of Goo, Braid, vvvvvv, and Jamestown respectively. :)

I just made myself ineligible for Wizorb, again :(

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Look, let's get some perspective here, people:

I hate EA. I hate what they're doing to the industry. I think a PC ecosystem where EA is a dominant player is a nightmare scenario. I have never even been particularly fond of EA games in general, either.

However, EA isn't filled with evil people punching out sequels in-between trips to an all-you-can-masticate baby buffet.

They are very active in supporting LGBT rights, not to mention other charitable endeavors they fund through sales of some of their games.

Is it a smoke screen? Is there no such thing as true altruism and everything, no matter how imperceptible, is just a play to further your genetic code?

Those are interesting questions, but not ones that are particularly relevant to them offering up a bunch of games and giving the proceeds to charity.
I think this post deserves to be quoted. Which was fortunate, because that way I was able to find the hidden joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom