• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PriitV

who got skullgirl? nice giveaway Beast Legacy...=)

eLNySVR.png
Yay!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
ModBot has at least 26 unsent victory PMs still in the queue (it can send 3 every 30-35 seconds). Having the system go down at the same time as a new humble bundle is obviously not ideal.

Enjoy this great game!!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Hammerwatch -- MB-F74A615491C4825F -- Taken by Kifimbo

Salsa

all I got from the humble bundle is medal of honor (well and dead space 3 on origin) and im kinda lookin forward to playing it?

HoosTrax

all I got from the humble bundle is medal of honor (well and dead space 3 on origin) and im kinda lookin forward to playing it?
I think the only memorable thing to come out of the new MoH games is the Linkin Park song, which, the first time I heard it, assumed it was some video gamey chiptuney music referencing Mario and the "princess being in the other castle".

wilflare

I am always Late to the Party (lol)

just woke up.. and what page 19?
humble origins? EA?
modbot semi-alive?
:O

-goes back to sleep 4AM-

Retne

Happy to see more people getting their hands on Skullgirls. There needs to be more new people online and fewer people that can combo -> reset -> combo -> reset. I also really need to practice more.

Mugatu

My God, what have I done?

Thanks jakershaker, for Burnout!

Unfortunately I didn't first realize that Modbot was just busy and I entered a bunch of contests and won three of them.

I don't want to claim the giveaways from fantomena and Krusenstern, can you guys re-gift?

Sorry about that!

RS4-

Happy to see more people getting their hands on Skullgirls. There needs to be more new people online and fewer people that can combo -> reset -> combo -> reset. I also really need to practice more.

Feels bad, I bought Skullgirls day 1 on 360, gave it a week and haven't gone back.

Divius

My God, what have I done?

Thanks jakershaker, for Burnout!

Unfortunately I didn't first realize that Modbot was just busy and I entered a bunch of contests and won three of them.

I don't want to claim the giveaways from fantomena and Krusenstern, can you guys re-gift?

Sorry about that!
just re-give them away

Sober

MOH2010 campaign is good, the sequel Warfighter is utterly shit as a story though. It just confused the hell out of me.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
If you won a key and want to give away
- You can manually give it away without modbot
- Alternatively, follow the instructions to NUKE a modbot key and then it can be readded via ModBot if you want to do it that way.

Freezard

Um so have this CS Complete in my inventory... I'm sure Valve is going to fuck me over if I don't use it before CS:GO goes F2P ;_;

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Think we better give Modbot some breathing space so it can finish the queue before we continue the flood of EA giveaways.

Totally OT, but did you upload that Guacamelee Samurai Jack skin to the Steam Workshop? I can't find it :(

Slightly more on topic: I paid 13€ for a MoH Steam copy during my first Steam Sale. It was for my brother, since back then we shared my Steam account. He used to be a CoD/BF3 only before LoL got him hooked, and he got bored of its MP in less than a couple of weeks.

It's also the most expensive PC game I've ever bought :lol. Worst purchase EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom