• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

Singlarity is bought.

C4e5Ez6.jpg

Thorgal

so since i am not gonna buy Rome 2 : total war until a sale happens what should i take in the meantime : napoleon or shogun 2 ?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It still shows up as 14.5GB. Can anyone tell me how big the patch for Castlevania is?

It seems to not really match with the downloadtimes.

14.5GB is the entire game. It seems Steam couldn't move the data to the correct folder after the download completed and assumed it was corrupt, so now it wants to download the lot all over again, overwriting the previously-downloaded files with dummy data in the process.

I'd delete the CastlevaniaLoS folder in steamapps\common if it's still there, in case it gets in the way later.

AsylumX

Seems like a small thing but I get tons of requests for this new Enhanced Steam feature. I'm adding a "per game" price to multipacks. Unfortunately, Valve didn't see fit to specify these differently (code wise) so for now it will only work with the English store.

PnEVfJZ.png

tPAIrQU.png

And for those of you rolling your eyes, I'll set up an option to disable it. :)
Nice feature, I like it.

r3n4ud

Man, either Chaos Engine is tough or I'm not vury good. Then again the AI I'm cooping with is a tool :/. Was stuck on world 1 level 2. Them damn frogs...get me every time.

Hanzou

so since i am not gonna buy Rome 2 : total war until a sale happens what should i take in the meantime : napoleon or shogun 2 ?
I asked the same question with the summer sale and it was mentioned that they are all similar and to go with the motif you liked best. In my case it was samurai.

Giran

Are any of the FFVII mods really worth it? I'm reading about Tifa's Bootleg right now and this thing seems like a huge pain.

Yeah, I just changed the music back to the original and use an updated Cloud model. Messed around with the textures on the model too but tracking down the mod tools was such a pain.

Zihark

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can -- MB-C474A8271EE355D0 - Taken by nightstorm
The 39 Steps -- MB-CE164E41F8E3CF62 - Taken by DukeBobby
Depths of Perils -- MB-00A5165C943C8C63 - Taken by The_Monk
Mini Motor Racing Evo -- MB-86238E1F5AA3EA05 - Taken by Melted77

Grief.exe

Baldur's Gate 2:EE coming out November 19th. Article doesn't mention a Steam release and I wouldn't be surprised if they skipped the platform considering how much Atari screwed them over.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/30/bal...n-will-be-released-on-mac-and-pc-in-november/

I finally got around to playing through Mark of the Ninja's DLC level.

Does anyone else think this game could use a Steam Workshop?

Not a bad idea. I could see some awesome user made levels.

Klei already has experience in implementing the workshop through Don't Starve and, I believe, their new turn-based stealth game.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Looks like Ubisoft finally pulled their heads out of their butts and listed uPlay DRM on the Steam pages of Rayman Legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom