• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophane33

I still want that fucking game.

You and me both. It seems really cool, I was really into it pre-release, but I never had the money whenever it was on sale for a decent price. Amalur being one of the unlock games would absolutely make my week. I'm 100% sure that Dead Space 2 will be one, the others...up in the air.

You and me both. It seems really cool, I was really into it pre-release, but I never had the money whenever it was on sale for a decent price. Amalur being one of the unlock games would absolutely make my week. I'm 100% sure that Dead Space 2 will be one, the others...up in the air.
So upping that order when that happens. Speaking of which, when I select "increase my order amount", does it take the amount already paid into account, or do I need to select the amount I want to increase my order with?

Tellaerin

won't be a steam key though

You know what?

okudavb.png

Salsa

so, little bit of brutal honesty here: I think Betrayer looks like shit

im seeing screens through my activity feed and..

59A2D62B4BBC7A9F59849652B30191AE85235827

ew

this kind of thing would look a hell of a lot better if the saturation wasnt turned up to 11

Firehead

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/578997538677718718/59A2D62B4BBC7A9F59849652B30191AE85235827/[IMG]

ew

this kind of thing would look a hell of a lot better if the saturation wasnt turned up to 11[/QUOTE]

RIP in peace Salsa

Nabs

So... there's something called Enslaved in the Steam registry. Just sayin'.

I don't know if it's the Namco game, but they definitely like that Steam money.

ss_lemonade

59A2D62B4BBC7A9F59849652B30191AE85235827

ew

this kind of thing would look a hell of a lot better if the saturation wasnt turned up to 11
Looks pretty nice to me, though I think I might see myself looking for a bit more color after a while.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I do like the idea, I just think it comes off ugly. If the textures were simpler the pure black would work way better

The game looks like it just has one of those bonus black/white filters turned on which is always atrocious. B/W doesn't lend itself to the level of detail they are putting into the texture work at all.

Caerith

What's the percentage you're looking for? It was a couple months out for SR3 before it hit preorder sale numbers. All the THQ-armageddon might be clouding your memory of its actual price history.
I picked up SR3 + Season Pass for ~$20 during the winter sale of the year it released. I'll wait on SR4 until I can get it + its content DLC for $20 or less. It looks fun, but, you know, backlog.

Salsa

seriously tho imagine this

6.jpg

but on a platform capable of doing the art style justice and with a port as flawless as DmC

that Enslaved on the registry better be this Enslaved

Have Origin keys for

Dead Space
Mirrors Edge
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition

Quote post with whichever one you want. Limit 1 per user.

denx

Looking at screenshots of Betrayer reminds me somewhat of that crazy arthouse horror film, Begotten. I saw Jesus cutting his own guts with a scissor and didn't watch more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom