• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

That EA humble eal is fantastic except my payment got messed up and I've had to contact support.

Anyone know when the Origin key stuff will be back up?

oipic

Just when I set aside some funds for the (potentially mooted, possibly upcoming?) X3 TC/AP bundle, EA go and pull a stunt like this!

Still, any chance to throw money at an organisation such as the American Cancer Society is a good one - they received all my above-the-average monies. Cancer. :(

maneil99

Lol finally got a drop in csgo, there's a sell option right in the inventory

mmNamyX.png

So there are weapon drops? I was told there was only crate drops..

Salsa

Skullgirls easily reminded me that the only games I get truly pissed about are fighting games

each time I lose a match and the other guy does a blockbuster or something on my dead body (tends to be the way to taunt in games with no taunt) I literally start insulting the guy out loud, it just comes naturally

punched the fight stick too

thankfully I dont lose much cause im the greatest

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Just started downloading Max Payne 3 and I wasn't aware it was this gigantic. I wish I started the transfer sooner.

Gvaz

Banned
WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF THE THREAD WAS LINKED

Anyways. Should I bother with Darksiders 1?

I got up to tiamat and stopped playing ages ago and it was just so...meh at times that I can't be arsed picking it back up again.

Will I miss anything important by skipping to Darksiders 2?

Annubis

Firstly, thank you Divius.
Secondly, sadly I ended up with a Mirror's Edge key already because I thought I didn't win (I guess modbot was really slow)

Sooooooooo, first person to PM me gets the Mirror's Edge key. All thanks should go to Divius.

I don't even know if Darksiders 1 is worth playing at this point, it's a good game but the ending is just a teaser to the sequel you don't quite get.

Gvaz

Banned
You'll never get back the seconds you spent looking through the first page of Gaming.

I know.

I never look at the Gaming pages because it's all a cesspool of various non-megathread links for various topics that will be buried within a day

This is why i only ever look at my subscribed threads

Eternia

So... there's something called Enslaved in the Steam registry. Just sayin'.

I don't know if it's the Namco game, but they definitely like that Steam money.
If it is, what's even left by Namco from their recent console major console releases? Tales, Tekken and Soulcalibur? What a turnaround in just a few years.

Edit: Probably should specify that I meant first appearances of franchises and not every game.

Gvaz

Banned
Story, gameplay, writing.

I saw TotalBiscuit's WTF IS of darksiders 2 (already own it + DLC) and an action RPG attracts me way more than a clunky platformer with weird elements that I haven't played in 3 years or something in the middle of the game where I have no idea what i'm doing.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Medal of Honor -- MB-7301A2AB2E773B28 - Taken by StopMakingSense
Crysis 2: Maximum Edition -- MB-121ABB0F64A71196 - Taken by BadAss2961
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-96251D5195DE738E

I tried to think of a snarky name like "EA More Like Charity amirite?" but nothing really spoke to me.

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box -- MB-9C5716A7D3A94710

Duplicate on my account...enjoy!

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Totally forgot it was that Medal of Honor image that gave birth do Dudebro's looks. :lol

ModBot said:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mirrors Edge -- MB-00F6A5247E194300
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box -- MB-59DB69A6E33DFEE5
Dead Space -- MB-F6C4F97D60213A26

Giving back to the awesome community here. Sadly I'm a lurker, but I should probably participate more in these threads. Anyway enjoy guys!

Tenrius

I just discovered I own Alice: Madness Returns on Origin. It says I got it on November 11, 2012. I do have the game on Steam and I think I purchased it around that time, but I certainly didn't buy it on Origin. Was there some sort of cross distribution platform deal?

ArjanN

I saw TotalBiscuit's WTF IS of darksiders 2 (already own it + DLC) and an action RPG attracts me way more than a clunky platformer with weird elements that I haven't played in 3 years or something in the middle of the game where I have no idea what i'm doing.

Darksiders 1 is the better game.

I just discovered I own Alice: Madness Returns on Origin. It says I got it on November 11, 2012. I do have the game on Steam and I think I purchased it around that time, but I certainly didn't buy it on Origin. Was there some sort of cross distribution platform deal?

Maybe you got it during the 20 coupon screw up a while back on Origin.

jediyoshi

Alice Madness Returns for steam gave you a cd key you could redeem on origin (same with some other ea games)

Origin scans your harddrive for info. If it finds a copy of certain games on Steam it will automatically add access to that game on Origin.

Copons

Anyone knows if physical Sims 3 Pets is redeemable on Origin and if there is some kind of region lock (like if I buy it on Nuuvem it's Portuguese only)?

Origin scans your harddrive for info. If it finds a copy of certain games on Steam it will automatically add access to that game on Origin.
Hmm. So if I installed Origin and it saw my Steam copy of Alice: Madness Returns, would I get the original on Origin since it's a bundle there?

fantomena

Why? Because Im a nice guy.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg

Hammerwatch -- MB-52338A91BE714649 - Taken by drizzle

Turfster

When you installed Alice: Madness Returns, you had to sign in to Origin/make a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom