• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Well that blows immensely. Is the Dirty Arena Edition key separate at least?

Just the one.

What a great deal, especially given its cheap base price on Steam AU:

us.png
$19.99
au.png
$73.99 »
us.png
$19.99 (+270.14%)

Tenrius

It's kind of sad how this is like the best Lord of the Rings game, and that's not saying much. We never reaally got a truly interesting one.

I won't probably find a lot of support, but I sort of enjoyed The Hobbit (the 2003 platformer, not the text adventure).

There once was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lord_of_the_Rings:_The_Battle_for_Middle-earth and part 2.

And I finally decided against buying Outlast after realizing that Huntsman: The Orphanage, another horror adventure, is out in two days.

The 2 RTS games from EA were actually really good and *far* better then War in the North.

I never played that for some reason. Horror game month continues, added Huntsman to the list, thank you.

Copons

I have no idea what this is but I'm buying it.

It's ORIGINAL ITALIAN INDIE GAMING byatch!

They're called Santa Ragione and developed Fotonica, a great first person platform runner with Rez-like graphics.

I'm so proud of those guys, with their total stubborness in keep trying to develop games in this fucked up, retrograde country that is Italy.
Also, they're super nice, so everybody support them!

fantomena

NFS: Hot Pursuit got boring and very difficulty just after 5-6 races. Im done. There was something about the game I just dislike, probably the design overall.

derExperte

Is it as good as it looks? I'm tempted!

Check the OT, the reviews are mixed and it's short but I think I'll get it, liked the PS3 demo.

NFS: Hot Pursuit got boring and very difficulty just after 5-6 races. Im done. There was something about the game I just dislike, probably the design overall.

It may be diffucult to get into but once I got the hang of drifting (extremely important) it was great, one of the best arcade racers lately and I liked that you had to learn the courses. Very satisfying and not at all boring, the police stuff kept it interesting 'til the end imo.

Think I'll sit down later and dedicate some time going through games on Greenlight. Only seems fair when you're trying to get stuff greenlit yourself.
New bundle,i dont see it posted

http://www.indiegala.com/

1$ Tier

Knytt Underground
Saira
Musaic Box
Yumsters 2: Around the World

3.99$ BTA Tier (Price blocked for the first 8 hours)

Hammerfight
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition + Dirty Arena Second Strike DLC
Ignite

+3 more games to unlock 2nd wekk for BTA buyers

Knytt Underground and Saira look pretty interesting. Think I'll pick the $1 tier up (already have the games from the BTA tier).

Someone mentioned Knytt has been greenlit, does that mean we get steam keys when it releases? I've never bought an Indie Gala bundle before so don't know how they handle that.

EDIT: Stupid question has been answered.

derExperte

Knytt Underground and Saira look pretty interesting. Think I'll pick the $1 tier up (already have the games from the BTA tier).

Someone mentioned Knytt has been greenlit, does that mean we get steam keys when it releases? I've never bought an Indie Gala bundle before so don't know how they handle that.

Look closely, there's the Steam logo on top of Knytt.

Hinomura

It's ORIGINAL ITALIAN INDIE GAMING byatch!

They're called Santa Ragione and developed Fotonica, a great first person platform runner with Rez-like graphics.

I'm so proud of those guys, with their total stubborness in keep trying to develop games in this fucked up, retrograde country that is Italy.
Also, they're super nice, so everybody support them!
Italy is the Zth world for game development :/

Get these out of my sight immediately!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Ignite -- MB-6376B5C86A05DA8D - Taken by Fl1pp13
Yumsters 2 -- MB-9F3FF9166CEB9F81 - Taken by Eanan
Musaic Box -- MB-39CD0300E06ED596 - Taken by fantomena

derExperte

I never played that for some reason. Horror game month continues, added Huntsman to the list, thank you.

PS Maybe some have forgotten about it, Amazon.com gave out coupons to get Huntsman for free during some sale. I'll get two keys and one of them will probably go to ModBot.

Outlast is good so far about 15 minutes in....

Another poorly configured UE3 game however.

Disable mouse acceleration, up the msaa, and disable smooth frame for starts in cfg's.

Also seems to be really easy to run, more so than most UE3 games, gonna force SS on this one.

It also has a bad grain filter and motion sickness inducing motion blur, no in game setting for that yet.

edit: sounds great derExperte :)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just a reminder that Hammerfight was in the Humble Bundle 3. For some reason I was thinking this game was not on Steam yet but apparently it's been there for years.

Same here. If you're like me you were thinking it was Hammerwatch not Hammerfight.

I know, I was also disappointed.

Jawmuncher

NOTE FOR COGNITION: The game was added to Steam Greenlight. Last I checked all desura keys will get a steam key.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys and 2 Desura Keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Cognition Episode 1 (Desura) -- MB-68A446FB5135C7A4 - Taken by Nabs
Super Sanctum TD -- MB-5904109ADE993138 - Taken by derExperte
Transcripted -- MB-6C5219AA6EAAFF69 - Taken by Motorbreath
Three Dead Zed (Desura) -- MB-E8A5006F551F2329
Turba -- MB-D45241898F2BB1DB - Taken by Fox318

Really hope that flying bundle comes out soon. That'll be a great one to giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom