• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm awful at photoshop but you guys might get a giggle out of this.

9510884981_837a3404d3_o.gif

Source of GIF?

Salsa

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Dead Space -- MB-2DE6FD2C23EE92D1 - Taken by C00kie M0nster

Salsa

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

the best racing game ever -- MB-D1B34523BC6DE74C - Taken by Veezy

zkylon

zkylewd
stuff I have from ea greedy bundle thingie (all steam)

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

header_292x136.jpg

Crysis 2 -- MB-EF27A980A975493D
header_292x136.jpg

Medal of Honor -- MB-04C755342696C4B9
header_292x136.jpg

Mirror's Edge -- MB-6D6357E9487CF089

sorry if I messed up, modbot is way out of my league

Salsa

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

female asian protagonist = lolsales -- MB-3DEBA2F37AFFF437 - Taken by Razorskin

Miker

I was looking at Steam's coming soon and Space Hulk comes out in a day, is anybody excited? Warhammer 40K TBS seems to be a good mix.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I went to a GAF Steam chat and didn't get a word in but I had these codes for the guys and gals there. Since I couldn't even do that, I feel like spreading the generosity here is the next best thing.

ModBot said:

I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Mirror's Edge for Origin -- MB-46BC50BD07CF92D9 - Taken by BJK
Battlefield 3 -- MB-BD822F34D639C1D8 - Taken by BorntoPlay
Dead Space Steam -- MB-7882FA0150D352D9 - Taken by didamangi
Burnout Paradise Ultimate for Origin -- MB-04EE4AA83B1356D6 - Taken by FelixOrion
Dead Space for Origin -- MB-5C50F629A9441DC1 - Taken by ZeroXZee
Medal of Honor for Origin -- MB-8422F3C40F311FFC - Taken by Melted77
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Steam -- MB-DBBD10C69B0E1073 - Taken by The Wizard
Crysis 2 Maximum for Origin -- MB-E96934A75A6F27B9 - Taken by Tolerance

so what are the chances that the X series is the humble weekly tomorrow?

$5 Crusader Kings2, EA Humble Bundle, and X Humble Bundle would be the best set of deals ever.

I went to a GAF Steam chat and didn't get a word in but I had these codes for the guys and gals there. Since I couldn't even do that, I feel like spreading the generosity here is the next best thing.

Thanks for burnout paradise, owned the console version awhile back but having the the pc version should be fun.

Turfster

Man, the second level of Brigmore witches has a bullshit gotcha if you're trying to ghost it. Replayed the complete mission before I figured out what it was...

Salsa

Man, the second level of Brigmore witches has a bullshit gotcha if you're trying to ghost it. Replayed the complete mission before I figured out what it was...

im playing it as "stealth as long as I can then fuck it" wich is how my first (and most fun) Dishonored playthrough went

I did enjoy my ghost one but the game has too many fun powers to neglect

also I tend to not kill but here im playing as Daud, so whatever he's an asshole so I feel alright killing everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom