• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Satazius -- MB-8A113900235AD5EE - Taken by jshackles

I wanted to try this out. Hope it works.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Dear fellow Gaffers.
Which Thief is the best Thief?
Thanks!

Thief 2 is the best one, goes like Thief 2 > Thief > Thief 3.

For me at least. Deadly Shadows was "okay", but it suffered from being on console also. Tiny closed areas with loadings etc.

zychi

Banned
Can someone link me to the modbot instructions/gif got a few steam keys to give away, and will give away the origin keys once origin fixes their garbage program.

Turfster

Thief II seems to be the general consensus.

I picked up a copy today.

Man, so many people experiencing the magnificence of sneaksie thiefsie II for the first time.

Is there a story connecting the three Thief games?

Sort of. Things happen in the first game that resonate in the other 2.

And Deadly Shadows sucks, right?

DS doesn't *suck* per se, it just suffers from LOLCONSOLEMEMORY.
It still has the best, most heartpounding level in any thief game, though.

Thief 2 is the best one, goes like Thief 2 > Thief > Thief 3.

For me at least. Deadly Shadows was "okay", but it suffered from being on console also. Tiny closed areas with loadings etc.

Thief II seems to be the general consensus.

I picked up a copy today.

I think I'll pick up Thief II, been meaning to try out this series for a while now.

Is there a story connecting the three Thief games?

Man, so many people experiencing the magnificence of sneaksie thiefsie II for the first time.
Seeing responses like this, I know I made the right choice

zychi

Banned
jessie-pinkman-meme-generator-steam-keys-bitch-e901c3.jpg

ModBot said:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MIRRORS EDGE ON STEAM BITCH -- MB-56EC75AE516BC445
DEAD SPACE ON STEAM BITCH -- MB-4F988A5417F05CF9 - Taken by trailmix16
BURNOUT ON STEAM BITCH -- MB-59BB8B583F732036

22BB-FDXF-MX85-KJ9B-8CM8 Medal of Honor Origin Key

Kuroyume

Banned
ModBot said:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

The Basement Collection Steam Key -- MB-04AE96ABDBA85EC2 - Taken by Mugatu
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP Steam Key -- MB-00403014B1FA4E11 - Taken by trailmix16
Crayon Physics Deluxe Steam Key -- MB-A684BAD83E618558
Nightsky Steam -- MB-C590C199A3B9617A

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Since I just won this, registered the key, then realized it was a bonus in Groupees I thought it would only be fair to give it back. Here is my Groupees key:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Satazius -- MB-CE5D139CD7A16257 - Taken by kevin1025

Articalys

I keep putting off building a gaming PC, and lack of funds is one obstacle, but stuff like this Humble Bundle sale makes it really difficult to resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom