• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitmon

jessie-pinkman-meme-generator-steam-keys-bitch-e901c3.jpg

22BB-FDXF-MX85-KJ9B-8CM8 Medal of Honor Origin Key

I tried for Mirror's Edge, but I think I'm too late. Thanks for sharing.

Caerith

WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF THE THREAD WAS LINKED

Anyways. Should I bother with Darksiders 1?

I got up to tiamat and stopped playing ages ago and it was just so...meh at times that I can't be arsed picking it back up again.

Will I miss anything important by skipping to Darksiders 2?

IT WAS NICE.

Don't listen to anyone telling you Darksiders 2 is a bad game. It's actually very polished. Very polished. So polished it's flat. Very, very flat. Not much of a game, mind, but probably the best sleep aid I've ever played.

oipic

so what are the chances that the X series is the humble weekly tomorrow?

I hope so, Boss - I've been *this* close to jumping into the X3 thing a handful of times, but the money/time equation just hasn't worked out then... not that EA's stunt today has helped with the time/backlog equation, though, obviously. :/

I would play it more if I knew people that played it :/

I'm a complete and utter Chivalry noob, tutorial completion aside, so I'd be up for some GAF server time soon if folks are somewhat tolerant! It sounds like it's good for a laugh in any case, so perhaps more noob-friendly as a result, compared to more 'serious' multiplayer titles. (maybe?)

Prophane33

I'm a complete and utter Chivalry noob, tutorial completion aside, so I'd be up for some GAF server time soon if folks are somewhat tolerant! It sounds like it's good for a laugh in any case, so perhaps more noob-friendly as a result, compared to more 'serious' multiplayer titles. (maybe?)

We totally need a Neogaf Chivalry server or something. I totally suck at the game, but I love it.

What is the highest grossing humble bundle? Origin one is going to beat it. Numbers are nuts so far.

Total payments:
$2,411,616.52
Number of purchases:

whoa

Joe Molotov

so, little bit of brutal honesty here: I think Betrayer looks like shit

im seeing screens through my activity feed and..

59A2D62B4BBC7A9F59849652B30191AE85235827

ew

this kind of thing would look a hell of a lot better if the saturation wasnt turned up to 11

Dude, but check it out tho. It's got masturbating demons that you can kill with tomahawks! You ain't gonna get that anywhere else.

i'm suprised this doesn't have a record high for average paid. seeing as how the game lineup is insane, and all the cash goes to charity. i didn't even really care about bf3 and s3 but the whole pack was such good value i easily threw over the average to them.

i'm suprised this doesn't have a record high for average paid. seeing as how the game lineup is insane, and all the cash goes to charity. i didn't even really care about bf3 and s3 but the whole pack was such good value i easily threw over the average to them.

a) most people are dicks

b) no steam keys in the BTA

Kifimbo

No Steam keys for the BTA games. That's why.

alpha43

Neo Member
I'm a little late to a previous discussion but was the chatter about Enslaved on PC just talk or is there evidence of a possible port?

Betrayer definitely looks much better in motion, believe that's my screenshot you used as an example so I'd know :D

It'll be even better without constant, vomit inducing screentearing when the performance issues are taken care of.

Also: Castlevania Lords of Shadows is one of the best games of the generation and the PC version is going to blow minds with proper performance!

Fracas

#fuckonami
Have there been any updates on potential Halo Steam games? With the KOF news earlier this week, it has to basically be confirmed, right?

i guess companies are figuring out it's alot cheaper to port your old ass last gen game to PC than it is to build a new game from the ground up.

better late than never, works out well for both sides really.

Cru

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mirror's Edge Steam Key -- MB-67E676F0C1244772 - Taken by hitmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom