• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

catabarez

I'm hyped for the PSP version of the second game to play on the vita! They didn't announce dates and Steam is only getting the first game at first so who knows when that will happen. Plus it's better suited for portables I feel.

In any case, certainly excited and glad it's finally happening.

It's coming out during Winter. Small enough window for me.

Gvaz

Banned
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Forced #4 -- MB-23B2A78747DE8128 - Taken by Sajjaja
Forced -- MB-F8AA87FF2F802D92 - Taken by NingenJanai
Forced #3 -- MB-28B9BD68E69DDA4D - Taken by Ingueferroque
Forced #2 -- MB-DAAA7644CB788C62 - Taken by ricochetguro

Not an actual steam key, but is on steam.
Go to http://forcedthegame.com/forum to register the key. This is the full game.

Thanks Gvaz, another game I wouldn't have been able to play otherwise. Really appreciate the giveaways guys.

And good lord Brothers is gorgeous. Using 4XSGSSAA and it really is breathtaking and utterly charming in the interactions.

It's coming out during Winter. Small enough window for me.
The first game is coming out during the winter no? Same with the PSP game but of course it'll be the sequel where steam is getting the first game first.

Gvaz

Banned
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Electronic Super Joy Soundtrack -- MB-B4802520450CEFEA - Taken by DukeBobby
Electronic Super Joy Soundtrack #3 -- MB-5E5135BEEC3770E9 - Taken by Ingueferroque
Electronic Super Joy Soundtrack #2 -- MB-F7EBB9618A70C871 - Taken by wilflare

Not a steam key, but the game is available on steam.
http://dropcards.com/electronicsuperjoy

Xanathus

It's a $5 dlc for free.

Also it's a raffle. these others arent.

I think the raffle broke because I got a key instantly after sending a PM to modbot after the raffle time expired. I suspect people who PM'd Modbot during the raffle period didn't actually have their entries counted. Also thanks for it!

Gvaz

Banned
I got the key the next day in my email, and I redeemed it on steam.

Another PAX code coming up for borderlands, also a raffle.

Retne

I think the raffle broke because I got a key instantly after sending a PM to modbot after the raffle time expired. I suspect people who PM'd Modbot during the raffle period didn't actually have their entries counted. Also thanks for it!

That's how the raffles work. After the time is up it's first come first serve.

Gvaz

Banned
I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Borderlands 2 PAX PRIME 2013 #8 -- MB-5E081D2F0B357DF9 - Taken by Wok
Borderlands 2 PAX PRIME 2013 #9 -- MB-F6FB06B310FFEDE4 - Taken by wetflame
Borderlands 2 PAX PRIME 2013 -- MB-A4C17ECE85BFF33B - Taken by Fare Godmace
Borderlands 2 PAX PRIME 2013 #2 -- MB-55F4512B03AC9780 - Taken by The Super Bob
Borderlands 2 PAX PRIME 2013 #3 -- MB-4C95BF2540442567 - Taken by Cru
Borderlands 2 PAX PRIME 2013 #4 -- MB-310195D0590621DF - Taken by rainking187
Borderlands 2 PAX PRIME 2013 #5 -- MB-D8652E698AE9DE11 - Taken by Motorbreath
Borderlands 2 PAX PRIME 2013 #6 -- MB-6B19F3E1FDBA2BFE - Taken by Atraveller
Borderlands 2 PAX PRIME 2013 #7 -- MB-0B5FAED28B97564E - Taken by adaen
Borderlands 2 PAX PRIME 2013 #12 -- MB-FA17D1801B304EA4 - Taken by Alessandro
Borderlands 2 PAX PRIME 2013 #13 -- MB-6BD4F953A0B087E9 - Taken by toddhunter
Borderlands 2 PAX PRIME 2013 #10 -- MB-68267256199AE053 - Taken by Cosmic Schwung
Borderlands 2 PAX PRIME 2013 #11 -- MB-FD6ED0213F533455 - Taken by oipic

gearboxsoftware.com/paxprime2013

Register the code here, you will get a confirmation email. I don't know if it's for a DLC or for what, but it's related to their anniversary thing on September 14th.

Gvaz

Banned
I know how raffles work. What I'm saying is not a single person tried taking the key I picked for 3 hours which is surprising.

It does not update anything for 3 hours until the 3 hours are up. Then it picks a random one of the keys for whoever entered and updates it then.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I agree with the items part. However i disagree with your second point. Most people who buy keys buy from the community market (where valve gets a 12% cut of each sale on top of the money the person buying the keys topping up his account). In your scenario valve get's no extra portion of the cut, just the money used to top up the account.

<snip>

I realise Valve takes an added cut of key sales. I'm saying that's accounted for with Wallet trading as middle-men services like PayPal, which skirt the need to "purchase" with keys, are removed from the equation. Anywho, time will tell -- perhaps I am being optimistic.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Gvaz,

Thanks for the Borderlands 2 raffle key! Time to jump back into BL2 now that they're (most likely) done releasing DLC. Right?

Sajjaja

Sorry guys, just got excited about BL2 dlc, I'll bid you all adieu and leave you be. Again my apologies.

You're free to stay and talk about something, just don't spam posts because you want to enter a giveaway.

i don't think he's going for member status.

More likely trying to get 5 posts for Modbot giveaways. He could get 300 posts in any other thread

Yeah, I figured it out lol. I forgot about the 5 post thing and I thought it was members only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom