• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedict

I'm trying Dayz for the first time, but having big problems with the Arma II games.
I'm being kicked out of lots of games or says I have a older version.
I got Combined Operations as a gift from my brother through steam inventory.

Funny thing is, when I check Arma II on the Steam Store it does not say I own it, but it says I own Arrowhead. Can that have anything to do with my troubles?

I'm using the Dayz mod on Steam workshop.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Enslaved's more lush environments would look great at a higher resolution and with copious AA. I haven't played the game since smashing through the PS3 version a few years back so I'm looking forward to it.

Salsa

Please, Asuras on pc *--* I'm Brazilian, and I really want to play asuras.

Please, Asuras on pc *--* I'm Brazilian, and I really want to play asuras.

this guy made 2 accounts to make those exact 2 posts with different pictures for avatars

also the fact that he is brazilian is pretty convincing

"oh brazilian? release this shit now!"

edit: fuck

I am brazilian i need Asura's Wrath on PC \o/

KNT-Zero

If Enslaved is indeed coming to Steam, they should get the sales numbers they were aiming for on the console versions with no too much effort.

Salsa

We PC Gamer's, need this "God Epic Game". Epic fights, Epic bosses, Epic character, Epic OST, and also, looks like it has Epic story too.

We need this game!

this thread is more entertaining than half of capcom's games

Milamber

What do you mean?

I just like their games because they are different and good. The presentation of their games are Topnotch and art style is interesting (Better than those Dudebro games artdesigns). Gameplay went from meh (heavenly sword) to interesting but flawed (Enslaved) to really really good (DmC).

And i somehow think that Last of Us and Enslaved are somehow similiar in some aspects.

It's the "and everyone is going to hate it anyway because its from NT" line that bugged me about NT Frameworks. Why would they hate it?

Milamber

this guy made 2 accounts to make those exact 2 posts with different pictures for avatars

also the fact that he is brazilian is pretty convincing

"oh brazilian? release this shit now!"

edit: fuck
Haha...

porfavor lo quiero jugar en PC .... Muero por jugarlo en PC ... Capcom PLEASE PC !!!!

Salsa

ib2APZSbo9AAYe.PNG

It's the "and everyone is going to hate it anyway because its from NT" line that bugged me about NT Frameworks. Why would they hate it?

Just look at those DmC or Enslaved Threads. Its always : This game is shit. And they ruined everything. NT is shit etc.

The engine is fine. Its just about their games overall.

Ledsen

If you don't level up in a round, take a shot.
If you're killed by the same weapon you're on, take a shot.
If you don't win the map, take a shot.
If you get an unscoped headshot with one of the sniper rifles, the other person takes a shot.
If you can correctly guess the amount of damage you dealt to a particular player, the other person takes a shot.
If you get killed by a knife, take two shots.
If you kill your own team mate, take two shots.
If you kill yourself, take two shots.

I may be forgetting a couple of rules, but that's about the gist of it -- every time something happens, you drink. :p

tumblr_ml5p41ng1o1r08o2alw.gif

Ok this is the first picture I've seen of her that I find attractive. Great!

JordanKZ

It's really bizarre how flip-flop Capcom are with their PC releases. Asura's Wrath was UE3, in theory it would be extremely easy to port. Dragon's Dogma runs on MT framework, the same engine that RE6 uses.

It's like... why wouldn't they bother?

Salsa

It's really bizarre how flip-flop Capcom are with their PC releases. Asura's Wrath was UE3, in theory it would be extremely easy to port. Dragon's Dogma runs on MT framework, the same engine that RE6 uses.

its japan dude

JaseC

Dragon's Dogma PC will happen... one day.

Well... their PC games dont sell well enough. Probably because they dont want them to go on sale.

Anyway. A Dragons Dogma PC Port with modding tools would result in some really really good sales. I would even buy it again (i have it on PS3) to have this armor set :

Dragon's Dogma PC would be the game of forever. 1080P+, 60 FPS, no dithering, just hnng.

And I ran Tomb Raider at 40 FPS for that damn TressFx. One must sometimes suffer to step towards nirvana!

Salsa

Well... their PC games dont sell well enough.

? they sell comparably for the most part

what I meant by "its Japan" is just the fact that you shouldnt expect anything cause their platform logic is weird and they fear PC like a monster

there's a very interesting 8-4 play podcast where they talk about this and how the La Mulana devs were blown away by Steam after having to be convinced to try releasing there and how basically none of the indie devs (or most of the AAA) know or care about the Steam potential

they're just clueless

/philfish

BorntoPlay

NEW Amazon Deals:

- Street Fighter X Tekken $11.99 STEAM
- Street Fighter IV $4.99 STEAM
- Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara $10.19 STEAM
- Psychonauts $2.49 STEAM
- Stacking $3.74 STEAM
- Brutal Legend $9.99 STEAM
- Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition $7.19
- Trials Evolution Gold Edition $9.99 uPlay

Salsa

at least SSFIV sold more on PC and they publicly said every single Street Fighter game will come out on PC and Steamworks from now on.

JaseC

NEW Amazon Deals:

- Street Fighter X Tekken $11.99 STEAM
- Street Fighter IV $4.99 STEAM
- Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara $10.19 STEAM
- Psychonauts $2.49 STEAM
- Stacking $3.74 STEAM
- Brutal Legend $9.99 STEAM
- Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition $7.19
- Trials Evolution Gold Edition $9.99 uPlay

~32% off Chronicles of Mystara? What kind of deal is that?

? they sell comparably for the most part

what I meant by "its Japan" is just the fact that you shouldnt expect anything cause their platform logic is weird and they fear PC like a monster

there's a very interesting 8-4 play podcast where they talk about this and how the La Mulana devs were blown away by Steam after having to be convinced to try releasing there and how basically none of the indie devs (or most of the AAA) know or care about the Steam potential

they're just clueless

/philfish

Yeah its no wonder why they hate the PC. Remember the old Capcom ports? Ugh. Or the Dark Souls Port was another problem. It just showed how bad japanese Devs are with the PC. And that some people could fix a problem they couldnt in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom