• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibvuHJxu5wik5H.png

I missed this because timezones but this is great. Don't mind if I save it.

Milamber

According to previous posts in the thread and not my own investigative skills:
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Medal of Honor: Airborne

Dead Space 2 <--- Milamber's personal "Most Likely"
Crysis 1 <--- Milamber's personal "Most Likely"
Mass Effect Complete
Kingdoms of Amalurzzzz
Bulletstorm

Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm

Was hoping for Kingdoms of Amalur. I only want Dead Space 3 so I might just watch for a giveaway, or buy the bundle and giveaway the games.
Thanks, I was hoping for Dragons Age, oh, well...

Sajjaja

Mass Effect Complete
Kingdoms of Amalurzzzz
Bulletstorm

Mass Effect Complete? Hell nahhhhhhhh.....maybe...... cuz microtransactions in #3 multi.........

Whatever happened to "cheapening intellectual property?"

It's really annoying that Resident Evil 6 is listed on steam as Resident Evil 6/Biohazard 6 in the actual listing in your library.

Also: Obligatory Resident Evil 6 is the best, most complex third person shooter of the generation.

Grief.exe

I don't understand why Capcom couldn't make two separate registry entries, one for Biohazard 6 and one for Resident Evil 6.

One Japanese entry and one ROW.

DSix

Banned
Trying that modbot thingy:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Burnout Paradise -- MB-91CC9A91FA573938
Mirror's Edge -- MB-63E882287C0A99EB - Taken by RyanDG

Too many bundles.

Mass Effect Complete
Kingdoms of Amalurzzzz
Bulletstorm

I hope it will be Bulletstorm and Kingdoms of Amalur. Bulletstorm Demo was awesome and i want it Uncut here in germany.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I played the heck out of Burnout Paradise back in the day, and i'm not even that into racers.
Double-dip complete! :)

Awesome bundle. Already own a retail Sims 3, but i'm de-installing that one. No expansions or DLC, heh.

Addnan

I don't understand why Capcom couldn't make two separate registry entries, one for Biohazard 6 and one for Resident Evil 6.

One Japanese entry and one ROW.

Thought it had something to do with the two editions not being compatible with each other if the name was different.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm

Was hoping for Kingdoms of Amalur. I only want Dead Space 3 so I might just watch for a giveaway, or buy the bundle and giveaway the games.

I was saving a DS3 code for a buddy who declined. I'm in bed, though. Send me a PM and I'll send it you way when I get up tomorrow.

_machine

Mirror's Edge Steam: 9HW5T-8W26Z-W92RQ

A fantastic bundle and nice to see all the profits go to charity, but damn, with that line-up I only got it for DS3...and I'm still only like 2 hours into the original Dead Space.

maneil99

Well I'm uninstalling CS:GO. Done with Valve games, they add micro-transactions and the game is filled with AFKs and TF2 babys

TF2 RIP - 2007 -2011

CSGO RIP - 2012-2013

Valve can't keep a game community mature for the life of them.

Atruvius

Well I'm uninstalling CS:GO. Done with Valve games, they add micro-transactions and the game is filled with AFKs and TF2 babys

TF2 RIP - 2007 -2011

CSGO RIP - 2012-2013

You probably can't get stuff by idling is CSGO. They just patched that in TF2. There's nothing wrong with item drops and it'll probably make GO just more popular.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Good luck trying to register the keys to Sims3.com.
This is going to devour precies time, isn't it? Ugh, I thought you could just enter that expansion code into Origin...

maneil99

You probably can't get stuff by idling is CSGO. They just patched that in TF2. There's nothing wrong with item drops and it'll probably make GO just more popular.

It's filled with TF2 Players now, CSGO drops aren't as frequent, you get 1 per like 7 hours so they idle all night and get 1 gun worth like 10$ in TF2 and run back to tf2, trade it, then return

Milamber

This is going to devour precies time, isn't it? Ugh, I thought you could just enter that expansion code into Origin...

Entering it to Origin is the easy part. Registering it to your Sims3 account which is part of Origin in order to play the game is the hard part.

Gvaz

Banned
I just finished Chapter 3 and I still hate Darksiders except the times it is a God of War clone.

Then I like it.

Atruvius

It's filled with TF2 Players now, CSGO drops aren't as frequent, you get 1 per like 7 hours so they idle all night and get 1 gun worth like 10$ in TF2 and run back to tf2, trade it, then return

If they idle, they are most likely doing it in a servers meant for idling. Which won't affect normal players, because most servers seems to have idle kick. And like i already said you probably can't get drops by idling, like in TF2.

jediyoshi

I wonder if Origins is still a Trojan horse.

It's a trojan horse to get you to buy video games.

TF2 RIP - 2007 -2011

CSGO RIP - 2012-2013

I assure you that 12 year olds were playing your TF2 before it went F2P.

Benedict

TF2 RIP - 2007 -2011

CSGO RIP - 2012-2013

Has it gone free to play?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
What is this EA bundle crap people are talking about the *may* have certain games? I got the humble bundle already, is there something else coming up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom