• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Don't you still have a low resolution monitor? Only way I was able to get good frame was to run it in like 720p windowed mode, both 1080p and 1440p were unplayable. I still get frame drops sometimes at 720p.

I downsampled from 2040x1152 and it was fine

Salsa

The March of the Eagles backgrounds are neat. Think I'll stick with this one for a while.
until I get Shodan and Confrontation

I bought a Spelunky background with cents from a card today

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pablitomm/

I dont love it that much but Spelunky

otherwise I use this Super House of Dead Ninjas one:

HWYilhWFcl44gylb-gMz2aUq6CdR9Xwe7E36QR7le37UbRVtTJk0TJhaNaXcY31TqD_xNAS3PgbnQOdZH-Z6edlpBi1SkSdOmQd5o8UpY1TibK5jU-hjXLxN9UJUpm4ogmJRNQyfchzMEWH5hXs-Hvw4rzYNu2AV7EulFgGhOCybahVl

Well, Antichamber sure was awesome. Looked like the most interesting among the "Portal-clones" and the first I played that didn't actually feel like one.

Highly recommended.

Lain

You guys post too much.
Also, I'm sorry for whoever takes the Mirror's Edge key, but maybe that person will like the game.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Salsa, can you give me a fourth copy of Crysis 2?
I want to trade it for RAGE.

Lain

Why do people pretend now that Mirror's Edge isn't a good game?

I didn't like Mirror's Edge since the first time I played the demo on PS3 a long time ago. Back then I thought it had to do with me having to play a FPS with a pad, since I suck at that, but then I bought it on Steam and played with a mouse and nothing changed. It doesn't click with me and I don't like it.

pixlexic

Banned
ok so I have been a steam member for a few years now but never really paid attention to anything but the store... until recently.

I noticed I have earned a lot of badges? and then I noticed I could sell them! Though most only go for 20 cent I have actually made $20 in the past 4 days.

Who are these crazy people who buy badges for money?

Nabs

Mirror's Edge with m/kb and that red shit turned off is an amazing experience. I should probably try the DLC now that I have it... nah.

I played ME when it was on the last Steam sale and I thought that it was a good game that was incredibly lacking. It had very fun movement, awesome graphics (minus the occasional super low res textures here and there) and cool animations and other fun things.

Then it also had rather simplistic levels (the red routes seemed to be the only good choices at most parts NOTE: I didn't play until halfway though), very crappy cutscenes (you like the awesome graphics in the main game? have some crappy flash animations instead), the fighting is kinda bad/random and when the platforming didn't work, it just... didn't.

It's a nice experience that could have been much much better.

Finally got a CS gun drop and picked up a tidy $0.95.

I think that is about all I can take of it. It was a dark time being sucked into the CS vortex all those years ago. I can't go back there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom