• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

Are your controllers bananas? 360's?

images

zinder

Does Steam website load for everyone else? It's either down or my computer is really messed up right now (a lot of websites are not working...)

KiDdYoNe

Since it's everywhere, just pick it up. BTW tried to redeem something in Origin... well, that's why it sucks, yeah.

Dead Space
Medal of Honor
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

I don't think this codes are used since thread moved fast. But maybe they are, just try it out!

Does Steam website load for everyone else? It's either down or my computer is really messed up right now (a lot of websites are not working...)
I can't connect to it at all. In the client as well I only get error code -118. Everything else works fine, chat, the store news pop-ups, downloading, idling for cards (although, I can't check what cards I get).

Really annoying.

Mugatu

Thanks, StWilson85!

I can't believe they haven't got Origin working yet. Must have gotten absolutely hammered but I would have thought they'd fix it overnight.

jediyoshi

Just tried and I can't get steam on the web, haven't tried the client though.

They just changed the front page promo splash from Payday 2 to Europa IV, so there could be some funniness there.

edit: scratch that, looks like they rotate on refreshing

Xena

How long does it usually take for the steam support to answer you question? I'm deployed overseas and it's been two days since I inquired them about not being able to buy games...

Dolor

Personally, I hope that the new bundle game to be added is a Steam code for Dragon Age 2. I know it's not as good as the first, but I liked Origins so much that I want to play the sequel (not enough to go through the hassle of Origin though). I would pay double the average for that alone.

Believe.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Finally got a CS gun drop and picked up a tidy $0.95.

I think that is about all I can take of it. It was a dark time being sucked into the CS vortex all those years ago. I can't go back there again.

About 11 years ago my parents went away for two weeks and this just so happened to coincide with the final two weeks of the school term. My brother looked after me but he was working full time, so I just stayed home and played CS/Q3 all day. It was awesome.

Tenrius

So I thought I'd paid the BTA price yesterday, but I can't locate my BF3 and The Sims 3 keys now. I paid $4.54, which should have been sufficient yesterday. Maybe the price changed while I was completing the transaction? Emailed Humble support just to give it a shot.

Personally, I hope that the new bundle game to be added is a Steam code for Dragon Age 2. I know it's not as good as the first, but I liked Origins so much that I want to play the sequel (not enough to go through the hassle of Origin though). I would pay double the average for that alone.

Believe.

as a HUGE Origins fan, you will be disappointed with 2. It's barely a sequel. Strips off everything that was great about Origins.

Don't Believe.

garath

I keep forgetting to play CS:GO and TF2. It would be nice to get some drops that would make me a couple bucks.

Maybe I should dig into DOTA2 finally as well. I keep trying it and turning right around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom