• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
people actually use steamgitfs? i'm not going waste my time for a 1 in 400 chance at winning just cause 1.

anything that doesn't have worse odds than the powerball is so cheap might as well spend the $3 if you're interested enough to play it

nexen

So many cheap dead space copies floating around. I hope it drums up enough new interest to lead to another entry in the series.

FloatOn

last week we had the indie trifecta of: spelunky, guacamelee and papers, please

next thursday is the AAA triple threat: the bureau, saints row 4 and splinter cell.

it's anyone's guess on who will come out on top. but if the bureau bombs I may just lose all faith in the gaming industry.

I would rather see UPLAY go away entirely or Ubisoft change their policies.

Origin isn't fundamentally broken like UPLAY is. They have constant downtimes where you cannot play your game or activate new games for significant periods of time.

Just don't force Steam users to run games through UPLY. Make the Steam version standalone, and all games bought from other retailers activate on UPLAY.

That's true. I forgot about UPlay. I could be wrong but didn't I hear rumblings of removing it entirely due to security issues or was that last year? I haven't played an Ubisoft game in a while so I don't remember all the shortcomings besides it being an annoying pop-up application every time you wanted to play a game.

NinjaJesus311

Neo Member
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Pid -- MB-15C178F0BF2E6DF0 - Taken by Fuu

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So I definitely got Bureau pre-ordered and Saints Row 4 is in the bag.

Which do I play first!?

You could probably smash through The Bureau over a weekend and then gradually work your way through SR4. I pre-ordered the former myself but I'm not entirely sure why -- the Codebreakers DLC is undoubtedly going to be released separately and the bonus games were useless to me.

ok this is seriously the 3rd day in a row i have gotten to the ice caves with a shotgun in spelunky...where i need that item to unlock the ice caves shortcut...but each time i've done it has been during the daily challenge when you can't unlock the shortcut. i have honestly played for hours trying otherwise and just never luck out in those playthoughs. or the game is trolling the fux out of me. goddamnit.

Milamber

The Bureau.
I'm pretty sure that GTA video just killed any excitement I could potentially have for any sandbox game from now on.
The Bureau. You cant take anything serious for a while after playing a over-the-top-poop-jokes-crazy-as-fuck game.
You could probably smash through The Bureau over a weekend and then gradually work your way through SR4. I pre-ordered the former myself but I'm not entirely sure why -- the Codebreakers DLC is undoubtedly going to be released separately and the bonus games were useless to me.
Dark Souls
Bureau it is then. Thanks.

Ugh I watched the trailer a couple hours ago and thought "wow that looks really awesome" and then just now remembered it hasn't been announced for pc.
Wut?

FloatOn

Ugh I watched the trailer a couple hours ago and thought "wow that looks really awesome" and then just now remembered it hasn't been announced for pc.

I'm fairly certain I'm buying the gta5 ps3 bundle despite the inevitable pc port.

I'm not willing to wait. There are a handful of really great ps3 only games I want to play as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom