• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Total Biscuit threw up a Shadow Warrior video, I did not know this was being done by Flying Wild Hog, the same guys behind Hard Reset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfMjYBLWlik

He loved it. The gameplay looked ridiculously solid.

I was playing for a few hours the other day, no issues. It really takes a few minutes to get used to, and then it really works perfectly with the game.

I've been wondering the same thing. On occasion, he does seem to go on trips that take him away from internet access for a time.
He did it during the summer sale for example.

its called rehab

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
They licensed their NyxQuest engine to another studio who made an underwater exploration platformer that's WiiWare exclusive. I really wish that game would get a Steam release.
Yeah, I loved Endless Ocean but while PC could make something astonishing it only gets really small/budget projects for those type of games.

Grief.exe

I did not know Dark is published by Kalypso, to be honest I didn't know much about that game though.

Why were they using the 360 version for pre release footage? Makes no sense unless the PC version was horrible.

I did not know Dark is published by Kalypso, to be honest I didn't know much about that game though.

Why were they using the 360 version for pre release footage? Makes no sense unless the PC version was horrible.

The PC version was fine.

Can't say that I would recommend that game at $20 though.

duppolo

someone know if rayman legends is region locked or if there are problems with ru key?
in case of a no who would gift me that for paypal money?

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
someone know if rayman legends is region locked or if there are problems with ru key?

It's not.

You can also trade ~7 keys (~$15) for it to someone from tf2outpost.com if you can't find a gifter here.

garath

I've always had a bit of a fascination with Port Royale 3 despite the crappy reviews. It sounds neat on paper.

Plus :weed: right? That'd pay for the whole game.

Nabs

deal of the year http://store.steampowered.com/app/42170/
iPwoDOCIaRsdL.png

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Damn,

just installed Crysis 2 and it is giving me "Failed to start game (unknown error)".

Has anyone got this message before for any game?
It installed just fine, but now it's crashing like every ten-fifteen minutes.
Ugh.
I'm too tired for crashfixing, booting up another game. :p

sibarraz

Banned
Got a beta of skullgirls, the game runs incredible well, now I feel bad for not purchasing the discounted price that salsa offered me some days ago

Damn i prepurchased Rayman Legends through GMG believing it comes with a steam key. No chance for a refund huh? I mean since they sent me a key for Rayman Origins when i purchased Legends? I haven't redeemed it though. Can they disable keys?

Their customer support isn't the fastest so i thought i should check here if anyone knows? Damn i'm clumsy.

Steam will not provide extra giftable copies of games you already own.
All keys are for your personal use only.

according to the Humble Bundle page of Keys.

So if I've already got those games in my Steam Library but give the keys to someone else, they will still be able to add those games to their Steam Library yes?

xelios

Damn i prepurchased Rayman Legends through GMG believing it comes with a steam key. No chance for a refund huh? I mean since they sent me a key for Rayman Origins when i purchased Legends? I haven't redeemed it though. Can they disable keys?

Their customer support isn't the fastest so i thought i should check here if anyone knows? Damn i'm clumsy.

Usually they'll let you cancel pre-orders, but in the case of already having received the key it's a no go. I'm not sure how this will work since you haven't received anything for the main game, but it won't hurt to try.

So if I've already got those games in my Steam Library but give the keys to someone else, they will still be able to add those games to their Steam Library yes?

Yes.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Yes. The disclaimer just means that you yourself aren't able to activate the keys as gift items.

Usually they'll let you cancel pre-orders, but in the case of already having received the key it's a no go. I'm not sure how this will work since you haven't received anything for the main game, but it won't hurt to try.
Thanks. I'll try to bargain for a partial refund or something. Maybe GMG support are angels.

Eanan

Yep, they're all pre-order Steam gifts at this point.

Sweet as. Thats a super deal.

€11 for 2 very good games. Is TF2 Outpost always this good for trading with for new games, or is this just a unusual occurrence that its so cheap?

Im kicking myself I didn't buy more keys when the summer sale was on.

xelios

Sweet as. Thats a super deal.

€11 for 2 very good games. Is TF2 Outpost always this good for trading with for new games, or is this just a unusual occurrence that its so cheap?

Im kicking myself I didn't buy more keys when the summer sale was on.

You can usually find games a key or two above the Russian price on tf2outpost and other trading sites. Mostly Russians or people with Russian contacts trying to make a little profit off selling cheap to those in other regions, so it works out for both parties. And as long as you trade the keys and the game in the same trade you're covered in the case of any fraud.

Eanan

You can usually find games a key or two above the Russian price on tf2outpost and other trading sites. Mostly Russians or people with Russian contacts trying to make a little profit off selling cheap to those in other regions, so it works out for both parties.

hmmm I must start using this site during sales then.

Also, new humble bundle weekly in 10 mins. Surely this will be a dud week or a week off after last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom