• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

WHo's this Pewpew guy?

someone obviously relevant

pewdiepie_with_scp_173_by_nylah22-d5w7dn7.jpg

humble bundle jumped the shark a while ago

that said, i'll buy it for showdown effect

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
PewDiePie? Wont buy.

Showdown Effect is the only one that is interesting for me because i own the rest. But the MP is dead and it has no SP. And its hosted by PewDiePie.

^Didn't know who that was, looked up a video, hell is he annoying as fuck. I said damn.

Dolor

That's true. I forgot about UPlay. I could be wrong but didn't I hear rumblings of removing it entirely due to security issues or was that last year? I haven't played an Ubisoft game in a while so I don't remember all the shortcomings besides it being an annoying pop-up application every time you wanted to play a game.

I have been lucky enough to find that my taste in games has moved almost entirely away from those by AAA studios, and most of the small and mid-tier guys (Ironclad, Sega, Paradox, and many others) are all too happy to play nice with Steam. So I don't have to bother with UPlay or Origin, and I'm happier for it.

Everyone who hasn't yet, buy Red Faction: Guerrilla for only 1.99. Game has the best destruction of any game out there.

It does use GFWL, though.

Seconding this. I would argue that Armaggedon is better than people believe because it came after Guerilla. Guerilla is better because it's an open world, but the destruction and vehicle gameplay in armaggedon is quite good too.

HoosTrax

Who's PewPewDie? Some sort of Youtube or podcast celebrity? (anything that would be mutually exclusive to either actual gaming or doing work I don't pay much attention to)

I seem to remember the in-game vsync causing the controls to lag, if you want vsync on, turn it off in game and force it on in your nvidia/amd control panel. Or even better, use D3DOverrider so you can use triple buffering.

thanks, I noticed enabling in-game's V-Sync locks the fps to 30 :\

Enjoy guys!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Botanicula -- MB-07FFFAAAD66373AE - Taken by Deques
The Showdown Effect -- MB-8F841A0E884B5EBD - Taken by Madrugador

Salsa

17,09€ for Gone Home? Haha, nope.

arent you a game reviewer dude? I certainly wouldnt take you seriously if you spat stuff like that all the time

It's 359 RUB, so the going rate will be 7 keys / $14

Even at cost price it's still a tad too high for my liking, I think. I'd bite at <$10.

I actually think they're getting smarter. Significant number of recent games have had minimal regional discounts

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Really disappointed there isn't an X bundle this week. I'm only missing Botanicula so I'll probably pass.

Freezard

Woohoo, just noticed I am no longer a junior! All Steam keys.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mirror's Edge -- MB-938C3C81B71568D9 - Taken by kutthoat5150
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-B8974D57AB8C5B08 - Taken by neoism
Dead Space -- MB-56B4D80B3DF7FB3D

Well just installed Empire: Total War. Haven't played any of the series since Medieval II. I picked up Medieval II Gold, Empire, Napoleon and Shogun 2 last year for £16.00 from GetGamesGo and totally forgot about them.

I wish I could go back in time and never buy anything from the humble store.

pdp is the worst thing to happen to this world.

Worse than Hitler.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I actually think they're getting smarter. Significant number of recent games have had minimal regional discounts

If I can find a copy for $12 or less I might bite as I've not picked up much at all post-Summer Sale due to just how much crap I bought during the fact.

duppolo

Trading on tf2outpost

Click search on the bar at the top:

GFoPzv2.png

On the search page (see screenshot below):

1. Select "Steam Inventory" from the dropdown box
  2. Type the name of the game you want in the bar to the left and press enter
  3. Games matching the name will appear in the box below. Click on the desired game to add it to the trade at the top.
  4. Hit the orange search button at the bottom

1. Search results with people looking to sell you that game will appear. Click on "wants to trade" beside their names to read their descriptions to see what they're offering and for how many keys.
  2. Click on their name and then "Steam Profile" to add them on Steam and complete the trade

Do not do two separate trades. You will only be protected by Valve by trading your keys and the game you're buying in the same trade.

thanks, you are awesome

I've never heard of anyone speak positively about PewDiePie. It's a decent bundle, though. Botanicula and Thomas Was Alone are great, and probably justify the purchase if you don't already have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom