• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

didamangi

woa, thanks, V-Sync was turned on, turning it off improved it.. though I don't get it..

I seem to remember the in-game vsync causing the controls to lag, if you want vsync on, turn it off in game and force it on in your nvidia/amd control panel. Or even better, use D3DOverrider so you can use triple buffering.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
how can i understand to whom i have to ask in tf2oupost for the rayman deal?

Add him/her on Steam then commence talks. I found one user who deals with pretty much every game so I will be doing some trades with him in the future. Got me Rayman Legends for 7 mancrate keys last week. Came out to about 14.50 out of pocket.

ORIGIN KEYS
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Burnout Paradise -- MB-906A19DF8E8EFB3D - Taken by maneil99
Crysis 2 -- MB-B647A2FC97F06F22 - Taken by damaph
Medal of Honor -- MB-131163AE8BDA2CC9 - Taken by kennah
Dead Space 3 -- MB-5B5BFC9025AF89BF - Taken by DeadlyVirus

Also, dunno if anyone said it already, but if you use the steam keys you can get cd-keys for MoH, Burnout and crysis 2 that activate on Origin too. (So even moar keys)

I saw a list of Bonus games for the new Humble Bundle.

Dead Space 2
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Bulletstorm

I really really hope i get a uncensored Bulletstorm version.

Milamber

Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm

WHAT!? Are you sure you did not see it from here. That was just speculation.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
how can i understand to whom i have to ask in tf2oupost for the rayman deal?

Trading on tf2outpost

Click search on the bar at the top:

GFoPzv2.png

On the search page (see screenshot below):

1. Select "Steam Inventory" from the dropdown box
  2. Type the name of the game you want in the bar to the left and press enter
  3. Games matching the name will appear in the box below. Click on the desired game to add it to the trade at the top.
  4. Hit the orange search button at the bottom

1. Search results with people looking to sell you that game will appear. Click on "wants to trade" beside their names to read their descriptions to see what they're offering and for how many keys.
  2. Click on their name and then "Steam Profile" to add them on Steam and complete the trade

Do not do two separate trades. You will only be protected by Valve by trading your keys and the game you're buying in the same trade.

Retne

Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm

Wasn't that some conjecture from someone here on GAF based on adjustments to the steam database happening around the same time as the current bundled steam pages were adjusted?

I certainly wouldn't mind a steam key for Bulletstorm but beyond that? Meh.

wetflame

Pizza Dog

Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm

I saw that speculated earlier in the thread, is there a source?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals

Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm

Already own most of those so I would just give them away.

Can someone explain what kind of game Two Worlds is? It always seems to pop up on Steam but I've never considered it. Is it like an Elder Scrolls game or some other action-RPG?

Retne

Welp I own everything in the new Weekly Humble Bundle except for McPixel. So now the question is do I want McPixel. Time to watch the Quick Look again and see for myself.

Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm

I'd play the shit ouf of Dead Space 2 and Bulletstorm. Probably give away MoH on GAF, and CoC to a friend who loves RTS games.

Khronico

So if I haven't beaten the average price with my purchase of a humble bundle, I won't get any future additions to the bundle right?

So, anyone with opinions on which are the must own titles in the Kalypso sale?

Personally I only own Disciples III out of the titles but never got really into that game. Love heroes turn-based type of games but that one never clicked with me.

Salsa

Got a beta of skullgirls, the game runs incredible well, now I feel bad for not purchasing the discounted price that salsa offered me some days ago

pretty sure it was just a fourpack? chances are someone's gonna do another one before release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom