• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew, is this a real thing now?

Where have you been?

Also, why all the hate for the guy? Sure he is annoying, and it sucks that he gets to be insanely wealthy doing something as stupid as playing games with weird voices and screaming... but still, I don't see the harm. His fanbase can make the humble bundle more popular, and thus help out indie devs and charities.

Botanicula is worth it, too!

fantomena

Good looking? Not in my opinion. This dude is good looking:

images

I have kinda the same hair style as Gosling. :p

Darkroronoa

Have fun!
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Thomas Was Alone -- MB-8B6ED5ECD69891F1 - Taken by StWilson85

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Thomas Was Alone -- MB-0DEBDCFCCB910556 - Taken by v0rtikal
Dead Space 3 -- MB-53F3C8C2003E8905 - Taken by schwupp
The Showdown Effect -- MB-081920C6F63A867A - Taken by fantomena

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Just gotta say real quick that if you can find a populated lobby, The Showdown Effect is a fantastic multiplayer game. I played it for 10 hours or so during the beta and I had an absolute blast. Unfortunately since then I haven't played (because I forgot about it, then by the time I remembered, nobody was playing). Hopefully this bundle will populate the servers a bit.

Uiki

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Botanicula -- MB-85D231AB22D54796 - Taken by Milamber
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-0B21FC38909333DD - Taken by Blitzhex
McPixel -- MB-320CB7A13F42C254 - Taken by Motorbreath

Salsa

I wish there was a button to skip Thomas Was Alone's shitty boring gameplay

it's a great game otherwise, just none of what you actually do in it is fun, it just gets in the way

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I thought Thomas Was Alone would be annoying as fuck based on the name, so I watched some videos on youtube and it turns out it is annoying as fuck... with nice gameplay design.

Now to decide if I want to install it to find out if you can turn off the audio...

Just finished both acts of KR0. Why do they have to be so short. :/ The game is so beautiful. I have no idea what's happening but it's great.

I wish there was a button to skip Thomas Was Alone's shitty boring gameplay

it's a great game otherwise, just none of what you actually do in it is fun, it just gets in the way

I got about forty minutes into the game before I finally couldn't take how little fun the gameplay was and put the game down. I haven't picked it up since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom