• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

It's nothing wrong with being a bit feminine, people can be who they are, but i still want men to be men and not too feminist.

You are on the path to knowing your error. Let Sean Connery as James Bond help you complete the journey.

QiD1toB.png

Okay, I give up. Pink is machonist as fuck.

HoosTrax

I personally feel guys who wear pink are a bit feminine, but that's my opinion. Also, attractiveness is subjective. ;)
When I was in college, it was an incredibly popular color among the preppy popped-collar crowd. Beyond that, the color didn't really denote anything specific, other than possible douchyness.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Dead Space -- MB-87D80B65A35BC30B - Taken by CyanideFuse

JADS

Modbot lies, not everything is a Steam key. See the description after the game name.

ModBot said:

I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

McPixel Steam Key -- MB-0D31C1C6613C720F - Taken by Terra_Ex
Dead Space 3 Origin Key -- MB-5C1778A105C17FD9 - Taken by SpongeBob NoPants
Amnesia Dark Descent Steam Key -- MB-9950641E3F3CA184 - Taken by Ingueferroque
Mirrors Edge Steam Key -- MB-DE3476ECD9F91FB7 - Taken by maneil99
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box Steam Key -- MB-F74FEF9261AAC0C3 - Taken by schwupp
Dead Space Steam Key -- MB-7476201A11A9F5E1
Medal of Honor Steam Key -- MB-51A5145801D359F2 - Taken by FloatingDivider
Battlefield 3 Origin Key -- MB-4F1DBE331A9AE697 - Taken by Nuborn
Botanicula Steam Key -- MB-4D21FA704043FB20 - Taken by JakeD
Sims 3 Starter Pack Origin Key -- MB-2CDC0695A04581E6 - Taken by 73V3N
The Showdown Effect Steam Key -- MB-A60EBE1AE4E9E301 - Taken by Kifimbo

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
its ok xelios you can say you hate women

Absolutely not. When I'm not busy with my job rating the attractiveness of male celebrities to resolve disputes between straight males, I'm being "the gay friend" for women everywhere.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
While we're here, what's wrong with being masculine as fuck?

Like, hairy, bare chested men. Maybe a little oiled... or, or is it glistening from sweat?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
ORIGIN KEYS

Also, dunno if anyone said it already, but if you use the steam keys you can get cd-keys for MoH, Burnout and crysis 2 that activate on Origin too. (So even moar keys)
This is good to know, thanks. I'll be able to give away my Origin keys when I buy the bundle tonight, if I can already get them from the Steam copies.

I saw a list of Bonus games for the new Humble Bundle.

Dead Space 2
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Bulletstorm

I really really hope i get a uncensored Bulletstorm version.
Dead Space 2 would be great. Never played any, and having the first and third games was strange without the second.

Maybe, Nintendo's non-Japanese SE's have been mostly bad though. I'm happy with my blue 3DS XL either way.

The Animal Crossing SE is rad and I would have bought one if I didn't already own the pink XL
the only real choice

And my Rift left LA 36 hours ago and still hasn't arrived anywhere. It's scheduled for tomorrow but man, they must be running it in circles.

tosu

Neo Member
ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Botanicula -- MB-F3C2FCCDD6C1E4EB - Taken by Eanan
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-03BC6D221093DED1 - Taken by ZeroXZee

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Botanicula was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Thomas Was Alone was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Modbot lies, not everything is a Steam key. See the description after the game name.

Oh man, missed Botanicula again! Thanks for the giveaway though!

_machine

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Botanicula -- MB-85E1AD6ADA7ABAF7 - Taken by jshackles
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-B7D2A1B506BC837D - Taken by ZeroXZee
Loved Botanicula, hopefully you will too!

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Quick question; Is it okay for me to PM modbot about JADS awesome giveaway, Botanulica in particular, but not for myself? My mom LOVED Machinarium, so I guess she'd really like Botanulica too, so that's why I ask.

The Botanulica key will probably be gone after I post this, but anyhow. Interested what SteamGaf thinks. :p

Salsa

Quick question; Is it okay for me to PM modbot about JADS awesome giveaway, Botanulica in particular, but not for myself? My mom LOVED Machinarium, so I guess she'd really like Botanulica too, so that's why I ask.

The Botanulica key will probably be gone after I post this, but anyhow. Interested what SteamGaf thinks. :p

I think good etiquette would be to do that if the key hasnt been taken after a while

Terra_Ex

Thanks to JADS for McPixel.

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Mirrors Edge -- MB-F57D01DA4F315654

Overdoziz

Banned
Can you now tell modbot to add pictures of the games you're giving away? That's pretty cool.

Also, Crysis 2 runs surprisingly smooth on my PC. Even at extreme settings it runs at a pretty solid 60 fps. I'm also a huge fan of being able to respawn straight away if you die. A single press of a button and you can try again instantly.

how do you progress in burnout paradise? can i just play online freeroam and unlock cars and shit?

anybody wanna play it now? everyone speaking online is spanish

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'd be pretty concerned for you if you didn't want to tap that shit. I don't care what your sexual orientation is.

I almost forgot how good Dead Space is. I started it on my 360 but I quit at the 7th chapter iirc,
after the meteors stage
. anyway it's good to start it again so I can continue with 2 and 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom