• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Have fun
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Botanicula -- MB-8AAEA674E1E59970 - Taken by ricochetguro
The Showdown Effect -- MB-686F018096C33CAB - Taken by intheinbetween

nexen

I almost forgot how good Dead Space is. I started it on my 360 but I quit at the 7th chapter iirc,
after the meteors stage
. anyway it's good to start it again so I can continue with 2 and 3

Dead Space is one of my favorite franchises of this generation. DS3 kinda phoned it in, but DS1 and 2 were glorious.
fuck that meteor stage though. oh god.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
47zbKyC.png

itshappening.gif

Won a copy for you in you don't have it yet.

Thanks but Xelios actually hooked me up!

EDIT: and then, as luck would have it, I win the Botanicula raffle

Dawg

I think we should create like a steamgaf wallpaper so I can give it to Gaben on gamescom and take a picture or something.

I don't know...

Grief.exe

I was looking through the Bioshock 2 achievements and some of them are horribly thought out.

These ones in particular. You have to level up through multiplayer matches...

v3vKk6l.png

For the record, the multiplayer looks fun, but I don't think it will have the longevity.

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Bad Rats -- MB-B9B6F07180BAFDF4 - Taken by morningbus

Enjoy. Mwahaha

Let Javadots get this one.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm glad that you guys are excited about the HLTB update, because I'm doing something a little different with this one. Since HLTB cannot provide the Steam App ID of a game in question, I'm going to be creating a new system to help crowd-source the database I'm creating.

Details soon.

Kifimbo

Calendar updated (first page, post #10 and post #18). Among other things, I added these games:

08/29/2013 - Guardians of Middle-earth - MOBA - Warner Bros./Zombie Studios - $19.99
09/18/2013 - Foul Play - Action - Devolver Digital/Mediatonic - $19.99
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Football Manager 2014 - Simulation - SEGA/Sports Interactive - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Shadow Warrior - Action - Devolver Ditigal/Flying Wild Hog - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2014 - Balrum - RPG - Balcony Team/Balcony Team - $XX.XX
2014 - Fran Bow - Adventure - Kill Monday/Kill Monday - $XX.XX
2014 - Tropico 5 - Simulation - Kalypso Media/Haemimont Studios - $XX.XX
TBA - Full Mojo Rampage - Action - Over The Top Games/Over The Top Games - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - Defense Grid 2 - Tower Defense - Hidden Path Entertainment/Hidden Path Entertainment - $XX.XX
TBA - Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Action/RPG - Blizzard Entertainment/Blizzard Entertainment - $XX.XX
TBA - Dungeon of the Endless - ? - Amplitude Studios/Amplitude Studios - $XX.XX
TBA - Legacy of Kain: Nosgoth - ? - Square Enix/? - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death - Action - 505 Games/Zootfly - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - Nether - Survival horror - Phosphor Games/Phosphor Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Tiny Brains - Puzzle - Spearhead Games/Spearhead Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Spire - FPS - Hitbox Team/Hitbox Team - $XX.XX

jshackles

h2F5C846B

This looks fun... but... effort.

ZeroXZee

Ok, I realized that I messed up and won 2 keys of the same game (BTW, thanks tosu and _machine!). So, to be fair, I giving one back! ;D

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Thomas Was Alone -- MB-B7D2A1B506BC837D - Taken by schwupp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom