• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
h2F5C846B

This looks fun... but... effort.

Does that baby carrier have a name?

Tellaerin

Gah, this is frustrating as hell.

Mirror's Edge absolutely refuses to run for me.

I've tried every fix I could find online. Downgraded my video drivers. Tried running without PhysX. Tried downgrading PhysX to the version suggested for Mirror's Edge. Tried changing compatibility mode settings. Tried running the executable from the directory rather than through the Steam menu. Validated the cache. Nothing works. I'm ready to throw in the towel. Fuck, man.

I was looking through the Bioshock 2 achievements and some of them are horribly thought out.

These ones in particular. You have to level up through multiplayer matches...

v3vKk6l.png
It doesn't take too long to get to Level 40.

Level 50, on the other hand, ugh.

But the multi-player is really good, I thought.

Omega

Banned
I was looking through the Bioshock 2 achievements and some of them are horribly thought out.

These ones in particular. You have to level up through multiplayer matches...

v3vKk6l.png

For the record, the multiplayer looks fun, but I don't think it will have the longevity.

The multiplayer was a lot of fun when I played it on Xbox. The netcode was shit though and there was constant lag/rubberbanding

If the PC version plays well it shouldn't be a problem. I don't think it takes much time to rank up.

Grief.exe

It doesn't take too long to get to Level 40.

Level 50, on the other hand, ugh.

But the multi-player is really good, I thought.

That is a relief, and there doesn't seem to be an achievement for hitting level 50.

The multiplayer was a lot of fun when I played it on Xbox. The netcode was shit though and there was constant lag/rubberbanding

If the PC version plays well it shouldn't be a problem. I don't think it takes much time to rank up.

They will, most likely, switch over to dedicated servers which will fix the lag issues you typically see with P2P.

Paying for Xbox Live is such a joke.

IY0ZA-M9TXG-LXFFZ

9BE6I-RLMIL-Q4W8G

Q2ZLK-TX3J0-6QLRK

MQ2KF-X9T0E-GP4L2

You should label your keys, use modbot, or just use email tags.

I don't really feel like activating an unknown key.

They will, most likely, switch over to dedicated servers which will fix the lag issues you typically see with P2P.

Paying for Xbox Live is such a joke.

One hopes with Azure and the One that dedicated servers will become the standard. Honestly, if they hold true on that promise I won't mind paying 30 dollars a year at all.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Mirror's Edge -- MB-3AE757BEF0BB57CA - Taken by TheJLC

I already bought it during the Summer sale, so here.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Botanicula -- MB-41F622F85199B09E - Taken by eyeless

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
hey mayne, I agree, girls just settle tho

we need xelios or firehead or someone for factual gaygaf knowledge here
You know, being gay doesn't mean one has bad taste.

I wish there was a button to skip Thomas Was Alone's shitty boring gameplay

it's a great game otherwise, just none of what you actually do in it is fun, it just gets in the way
You know, being straight doesn't mean you have good taste.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Okay so one thing I hate more than anything in games is being rushed, and now I find out there is a ghost in Spelunky designed specifically for the purpose of rushing you.

Fuck you, game-ruining ghost. And fuck you, Spelunky developers for telling me I have to play your game in some specific way that I don't like.

I wish I knew about this before buying it, or that I could at least give my copy to someone who might like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom