• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

Hmm so let me get this clear before I go and make an ass out of myself.
I entered the raffle and lost. Ok.
Can I re-enter for another game ?
Well I did do that and lost again in fact, just wanted to make sure it's how it work and that I'm not a greedy bastard.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for mcpixel. I need games where I can play with one hand, should be perfect!
There's one, I think the name is something similar to My Young Sibling Shouldn't Be As nice As She Is (I wouldn't know, since I don't play that kind of games). Or maybe Rapelay. Though neither is on Steam, I believe.

Benedict

Slam Bolt Scrappers and Go Home Dinosaurs seems to be on sale (75%)
Slam bolt scrappers cost 2,49€
Go Home DInosaurs cost 2,50€

A Bundle with both games cost 3,49€.

Worth it?

Both have Steam-cards...

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

XCOM Collection -- MB-27C57CFFD60CC4DB - Taken by MikeDip

Would've had Spec ops too...but I thought was my The Bureau key and entered it into my account. Which is kinda strange because I already owned Spec Ops.

Milamber

Would've had Spec ops too...but I thought was my The Bureau key and entered it into my account. Which is kinda strange because I already owned Spec Ops.

That key would still be unused. I had Spec Ops before, also got the GMG mail and it did say Bureau, so when I put it in it said I already owned it.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?

Man thank you so much for the xcom collection! I've been wanting to pick this up for so long!
You are amazing!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Is Street Fighter x Tekken any good? Want to build up my fighing game library on PC.

I play a lot of Super Street Fighter IV. I'm not very good at it, but I love it.

The only redeeming feature of Street Fighter x Tekken is tag team fighting, an that it works with friends (you control one character, he controls the other). It's a cross game, but it has the tropes of the VS series.

In other words, it's a different kind of game different from the regular Street Fighter IV experience.

I'd wait for a sale.

Is Street Fighter x Tekken any good? Want to build up my fighing game library on PC.

Yeah, I'd add on the de-recommends I didn't enjoy it on Xbox at all, especially considering how many good fighters are starting to show up on the PC. SFIV, Skullgirls and the upcoming KOFXIII are all much better options in my book. I'll probably pick it up myself at some point, but only when it's on some crazy $5 + all DLC sale on Steam or Amazon.

What they need to do is make an app on enhanced steam that's like that chrome dictionary for numbers app but for hours spent on games. "You've played TF2 for 978 hours ( = 1.34 months or 7824 miles @ average jogging speed aka nearly 4x the distance from the Atlantic to the Pacific through the continental US aka 93888 calories, you miserable lazy sonofabitch)

;_;

Sajjaja

What they need to do is make an app on enhanced steam that's like that chrome dictionary for numbers app but for hours spent on games. "You've played TF2 for 978 hours ( = 1.34 months or 7824 miles @ average jogging speed aka nearly 4x the distance from the Atlantic to the Pacific through the continental US aka 93888 calories, you miserable lazy sonofabitch)

;_;

rofl

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

;_;

Enhanced Steam should already work with the dictionary of numbers plugin. Sadly I don't think it detects and converts the hours spent. :( I turn mine on sometimes when looking at the account total.

I've now spent enough on Steam that I could have purchased a high-end bicycle. (worth it!) If I spend about $75 more I'll be up to "One Starbucks Latte per day for a year". Also worth it.

_machine

How does the Betrayer play?

I'm ok with the graphical style, but I haven't got a single clue if the actual gameplay's any good.

wilflare

I keep missing em X-COM Collections :(
modbot y u no love me (actually you do but still)

finally home~

Betrayer actually looks really good

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Good see someone will get some enjoyment out of them. I liked EU, but those other XCOM games would just go straight over my head.

Absolutely, Gonna play through all of em in order!
Planetside 2 is a really fun game if you like shooters and spectacle. Biggest problem with the game is finding and staying with the action, but man is the action good when it happens.

Tribes: Ascend is pretty good.

Gonna try all of these, as well as the Dragons nest one also recommended! Thanks guys!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
It's about time I've given something back:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=651783.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Post Apocalyptic Mayhem -- MB-EAF9611CCE0C636C - Taken by Milamber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom