• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

I didn't like FEAR all that much.

image2buc6.jpg

AHA-Lambda

Who wants Origin Bundle keys?! :D

I've got the following to give away, PM ME!

First come served! (one for each person only!)

Origin:
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

Steam:
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Dead Space 1
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge

EDIT: All keys have been claimed now.

RS4-

Is the Medal of Honor 2010 multiplayer still being played? Or shouldn't I even bother with downloading it?

Then I am forced to not like you all that much :(

I've actually been playing it since the bundle was released. It isn't bad and its just something to play. Nice short 5-15 min games as well. I enjoy it more than BO2 and BF3. If I could, I'd rather go back to BC2.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Fear 3 is probably a better game than the first.
Best joke I've heard in my life.

I've actually been playing it since the bundle was released. It isn't bad and its just something to play. Nice short 5-15 min games as well. I enjoy it more than BO2 and BF3. If I could, I'd rather go back to BC2.
Thanks. Downloading it now.

Sadly the Mirror's Edge DLC isn't on Steam, and since I already have it on Origin (thanks to the free games voucher a while ago) I won't download the base game there.

Turfster

So I tried editing a video for the first time today, here's the result: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCnrqvJZzpA Nothing special, but I had fun creating it.

Also, Medal of Honor sucks.

Not bad!
Also, yeah, that looks... really bad. If you're going to make invisible walls, at least don't make them where people would expect to be able to jump off...

Also, Youtube linked me through to a Thief Gamescom 2013 trailer I hadn't seen yet. Man, Garrett voice is... so meh. Also, such a pity the game won't deliver on the interesting setting premise...

Okay, the Dishonored Brigmore Witches DLC was all kinds of great.

That Ending.

Get on it, people. Less than 2% of Dishonored players have finished that DLC. Fix that.

Fireblend

Banned
Played through the entire Rayman Legends demo with my girlfriend.

Yep, this is gonna be another solid winner. GOTY potential reached.

Grief.exe

It sounds like the consensus on Brigmore Witches is very positive.

I just got done with my first run of the game, so I will probably wait for a sale to pick up the DLC.

JustinBB7

Accidentally clicked on proceed with the default date of birth, how do I fix that again? Just log out and back in?

Funny how I even own the damn game already but can't click on the season pass because it thinks I'm 1 year old.

Eanan

uh oh

UPDATE: In a statement this morning, Nvidia has said that the below statement on its investor call was made in error.
"This statement was made with the intent of expressing enthusiasm for the games industry in general, and was not intended to represent specific knowledge possessed by NVIDIA," it reads. "NVIDIA does not have information on any possible PC version release of Grand Theft Auto or its availability. We deeply regret the error."

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/08/...fall?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

Derrick01

Banned

DTKT

"Shit how do we fix this as soon as possible?"

"Well we can always lie, say it was an accident and pretend we have no idea? It's not like anyone will be able to find out"

We all know it's coming to PC eventually. Although I did believe the fall part was probably an error, that seems way too soon. Pretty sure every other GTA took 6 months or more.

That's not a given. RDR never came out and we don't know how MP3 or LA Noire did on PC.

oipic

Waking up to find Derrick is back? Good stuff - welcome back, mate, the place is better for your return. :)

Right, I'm going to finally, belatedly, finish this System Shock 2 play-through, so I can then... I dunno, ask you guys what I should play next or something.

Hey, Derrick, what's up! You're kind of a legend around here. Seems like we share the same opinions on TLOU and GTA V :)

Already got my PSN funds ready for GTA V

Any game you're anticipating? Got Legend of Dungeon, Shelter, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs on my wishlist, and I'm eagerly awaiting Sir You Are Being Hunted

Grief.exe

That's not a given. RDR never came out and we don't know how MP3 or LA Noire did on PC.

RDR isn't really justifiable evidence, apparently the code was so janked that it wasn't worth dedicated the resources for the port.

As for Grand Theft Auto, every single entry has been released on the PC. Every single entry since GTA III had a delayed port to the platform. Its not hard to extrapolate that a PC version is coming.

If you actually think GTAV isn't going to be released on PC after being shown the mountain of evidence, then I judge you accordingly.

Hey, Derrick, what's up! You're kind of a legend around here. Seems like we share the same opinions on TLOU and GTA V :)

Any game you're anticipating? Got Legend of Dungeon, Shelter, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs on my wishlist, and I'm eagerly awaiting Sir You Are Being Hunted

He also, seemingly, hates indie games. Which would be the complete opposite of your taste.

Derrick01

Banned

I'm not willing to bet that 5 will be the first main GTA game to not ever appear on PC. There's too much demand and I like to make safe bets, not crazy all in bets.

I'm looking forward to a surprising amount of games although I'm not sure how many I'll actually get to buy right away.

On PC I plan on getting Saints Row 4, Rome Total War 2, Wasteland 2, Castlevania Lords of Shadow, Batman Arkham Origins and South Park (if it ever comes out)

On PS4 I'm looking forward to Battlefield 4, Killzone and Watch Dogs even though I know it'll suffer the dreaded open world Ubisoft game disease.

On PS3 I'm getting GTA 5, the new Ratchet and Clank and the Final Fantasy X/Kingdom Hearts HD collections.

It's going to be a stacked 3-4 months.

maneil99

Taking the PC to NCIX for the 4th time in 3 days, I must say I am addicted to my CSGO drops and now I won't be able to get any :(

I'm not willing to bet that 5 will be the first main GTA game to not ever appear on PC. There's too much demand and I like to make safe bets, not crazy all in bets.

I'm looking forward to a surprising amount of games although I'm not sure how many I'll actually get to buy right away.

On PC I plan on getting Saints Row 4, Rome Total War 2, Wasteland 2, Castlevania Lords of Shadow, Batman Arkham Origins and South Park (if it ever comes out)

On PS4 I'm looking forward to Battlefield 4, Killzone and Watch Dogs even though I know it'll suffer the dreaded open world Ubisoft game disease.

On PS3 I'm getting GTA 5, the new Ratchet and Clank and the Final Fantasy X/Kingdom Hearts HD collections.

It's going to be a stacked 3-4 months.
Haven't touched my PS3 in two months, since I got into Steam and PC gaming. But GTA V will change that

But if we're talking about consoles as well, I'm also anticipating Beyond Two Souls, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Dark Souls 2, Arkham Origins, and Watch Dogs. But I only buy two or three new games a year so GTA V will probably be my last new game of the year.

I'd hesitantly add AC 4 too, but more for the ability to explore and experience the time period. AC lost its way a long time ago, but I'm a history buff so I love exploring the various eras. If Ubisoft just kept recreating new time periods every game, I'd be happy (Victorian London, Fedual Japan, etc,)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom