• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
I know what you mean. Got 59 games, about 6 of them I've never touched.

1364169627973_zps1d2929d0.gif

garath

So it looks like you only get items in cs:go but completing matches and only 1 or 2 people out of the 10-20 get items? :(. I've put 5 hours into it last couple days and nothing. Cards are easier to come by.

Is there any easy way to check how many of the games I played?

Check out the OP.

So it looks like you only get items in cs:go but completing matches and only 1 or 2 people out of the 10-20 get items? :(. I've put 5 hours into it last couple days and nothing. Cards are easier to come by.

Word is a drop is around 7 hours. Note that it also works on a weekly cycle which diminishes if you get one. So if you keep playing, you'll relatively have a better chance against people who have got drops.

maneil99

Yup, 4 drop limit, 2 guns, 2 crates per week.

I'm glad more people became aware of that game during the sale. I bought it full price when it released on Steam and immediately put 40 hours on it before stopping for a while. The internet radio addition makes that game addictive as hell. It feels like driving for real for me, I find myself settling in and listening to the radio like I do in my car.

Totally how I play it as well. That and listening to old, archived radio shows is so fantastic. What a feeling. Especially with the rain beating down on the cab.

Also Dark Fall Lost Souls now has cards? WTF?!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
If you have less than 500 games on Steam, do you still have a soul?

If you're still buying games, your soul won't last for long. :)

1,122 games here. But I don't think of things in terms of "backlog" I just think of it as "when I have free time, I always have something fun and interesting to do."

Crayons

Banned
If you're still buying games, your soul won't last for long. :)

1,122 games here. But I don't think of things in terms of "backlog" I just think of it as "when I have free time, I always have something fun and interesting to do."

When the economy went to shit I started buying lots of games so I'd always have something to do.

Shame I never play them.

Grief.exe

I hate when games don't have a numerical mouse sensitivity option. Trying to configure a bar to match up my mouse sensitivities with other games is frustrating.

And with FEAR, its either too slow or too fast. I looked in the ini files and there is nothing for mouse sens.

maneil99

What if trading cards are also here to show publishers that steam users play most of their games and therefor are targets for DLC? /consipiracy

FloatOn

If you have less than 500 games on Steam, do you still have a soul?

I have 418. I'm dangerously close to going hollow.

The most glaring offense on my library is only 6 hours played on Witcher 2 and 0 time spent in Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I will correct this at some point.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
How come you're missing it? Steam daily sales last for 48 hours and you could probably get in on a 4 pack.

Funds won't be available until Wednesday. I got caught in payroll flux this pay period.

Sucks too. I'll probably just wait it out until next sale. ^_^

Omega

Banned
I have 62 games and I've only played 15 of them. There's a few I want to play like Witcher 2 and Alpha Protocol that I haven't installed yet so I'll probably end up getting to around 30 played.

I hate myself for buying so many games I'll never play. but those sales man..even if a game slightly interest me I have to get it because it's $5..

Milamber

I have 62 games and I've only played 15 of them. There's a few I want to play like Witcher 2 and Alpha Protocol that I haven't installed yet so I'll probably end up getting to around 30 played.

I hate myself for buying so many games I'll never play. but those sales man..even if a game slightly interest me I have to get it because it's $5..

You're preaching to the choir here.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Don't worry, that will pass.

Does anybody know how pre orders are handled on Nuuvem? Would I get a chance to pre load Saints Row IV at all? Can anyone confirm if it is Region Free?

Thanks

While I find that I ended up with games that I might never play (and some that I definitely won't, like the older Humble Bundle stuff that activated as a batch) I generally feel okay with it because a lot of it was just filling my Steam account full of games that I had elsewhere anyway. Either by filling my digital catalog with classic titles from before Steam, or just double dipping when a late PC port came out or if I ended up playing it primarily on console at the time and wanted it on PC for longevity.

I'd like to think that I'm okay with actually getting around to playing most of the games I buy otherwise, but there are still quite a few notable gaps in play. Mostly in various strategy games and RPGs. orz

Still, from now on I see myself slowing down with kneejerk Steam purchases.

kennah

I'm building a computer for a friend of mine who is pretty broke using a lot of my recycled parts and the little bit of cash he could put together.

Not wanting to give him a computer with nothing to play on it, I went back a few pages to get some Origin keys for an account I made for him so he has some stuff to play!

So a BIG THANK YOU to the following for the keys that I just went back and collected :)

Cheddaz
Da DreadLord
Maxwood
NingenJanai
JakeD
chugen
DeadlyVirus

P.S. There is a shitload of unclaimed keys guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom