• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Do we know how long is the pre-purchase discount/TF2 bonus is valid?

A friend of mine owes me some money/wants some games I have duplicates of, maybe I can persuade him.

The release date info will be added later today. If the game is still a couple of weeks away I'll wait until after I've pre-ordered BioInf and the Survival Edition of Tomb Raider.

Tizoc

DAMN IT, Giana and Hell Yeah are on offer today and my funds reaching rock bottom... Anyone up for a trade for anyone of those two??

- Wasteland Angel
- BEEP
- Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
- Pixeljunk Eden
- Auditorium
- Avadon, Cogs, Snuggle Truck, and Zen Bound 2
- Swords & Soldiers
- Metro 2033
- Titan Quest
- Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
- Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
- Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
- Indie Game the movie
- Sine Mora
- DMC4
- Tiny & big

I am interested in Sine Mora. Mind waiting 2-3 hours til I get back home and we can talk about the trade?
My steamid is tizoc789.

I really liked it, Jazz Jackrabbit meets WarioWare in a metroidvania world. But if you're rather low on cash...

Fuck it, get it anyway! It has a great soundtrack too.

Bah I'm a sucker for all this cheap stuff, will grab it when I get home.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I've hated Valve for as long as they've hated my current pet niche genre: pinball games.

So, like, 3 months?

I can't wait for them to embrace the genre so I can go back to championing rapelay games again.

1-D_FTW

I've hated Valve for as long as they've hated my current pet niche genre: pinball games.

So, like, 3 months?

I can't wait for them to embrace the genre so I can go back to championing rapelay games again.

It was all Jeri's fault. Did you see all those pinball machines she played at Valve HQ? She didn't want the rest of the world sharing in Pinball glory.

Bluforce

875AE1919FB7AC16187F167D8B27DCD1A2A37711

What a beautiful game!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

So, like, 3 months?

What about naked women mud fight games? I haven't seen one of those on Steam in a long while.

Nah, I'm pretty sure they're dead.

Which thread you're flocking to, guys? Still hope to see you in other threads from time to time.

*tears up*

Remember what you were saying a few hours back? :p

Something about lots of invisible walkers in TWD? ;)

I really can't see a scenario where Valve packs up shop but other services are still around and viable. Laying off staff is never good, but I always figured they would have a pretty low ratio of "people who actually do shit : people who dick around at Valve not doing much at all".

Wok

1. Keith Huggins, character animator and animator for Team Fortress 2 “Meet the” video series
  2. Bay Raitt, animator for Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2, and Portal
  3. Realm Lovejoy, artist for HL², Portal, and L4D. She was also part of the original DigiPen-turned-Valve team that created Narbacular Drop, the inspiration for Portal
  4. Moby Francke, Half-Life 2 character designer and Team Fortress 2 art lead
  5. Marc Nagel, test lead for Half-Life, Counter-Strike, and patch updates
  6. Tom Leonard, software engineer for Half-Life 2 and Left 4 Dead
  7. Jason Holtman, director of business development for Steam and Steamworks
  8. Matthew Russell, animator for Team Fortress 2 “Meet the” video series
  9. Elan Ruskin, engine programmer for Left 4 Dead, Portal 2, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  10. 9 = 3^3

Will there even be a Linux sale?

Twitter shows people were not suspecting anything bad last Saturday.
kNuy2g2.png

HoosTrax

ON TOPIC: I'm getting obsessed with trying Steam skins but I hate everything except the Metro one. Anybody have a good recommendation that has really nice fonts and maybe doesn't hide achievements on the overlay like Metro does?
Don't those skins get borked every time there is a client update (which is like, constantly, if you use the beta client)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom