• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else get Cities in Motion from that survey a while back? I can't get my key to activate and hopefully someone here knows what's up because like hell I'm contacting GG customer support right now.

eight copies of dota two. eight.

zbUQz.png

When will it end?

Tizoc

I'd play a Pope TD game where you have to defend the Popemobile.

Oh Sonic Racing has a page now: http://store.steampowered.com/app/212480/

Release Date: Jan 31, 2013

header.jpg

$26.99 (-10)
$79.99 - 4-Pack ($20 a piece)

I'm down for a 4-pack.

Hmm tempted to join a 4-pack but I have no idea how to provide the $20. I could provide a $20 steam cash wallet perhaps.
EDIT: If I can pay $20 as Steam Wallet Credit, I'd be in for a 4-pack, just let me know if I am eligable.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
should be in your inventory if you have any. think they are only giving it to people who are currently playing? havn't gotten any on my end

Nope, I played DOTA2 for something like half an hour and yet I'm full of keys.
I think you just need to be in the beta already.

I'd play a Pope TD game where you have to defend the Popemobile.

Oh Sonic Racing has a page now: http://store.steampowered.com/app/212480/

Release Date: Jan 31, 2013

header.jpg

$26.99 (-10)
$79.99 - 4-Pack ($20 a piece)

I'm down for a 4-pack.

Finally! The price is good, so I guess that makes up for the delay. I'm definitely doing a 4-pack but probably not until a day or two before release. Hopefully the multiplayer is good... at least we're getting multiplayer this time.

I really want this to be my definitive kart game but I tried the demo on Wii U and kind of disliked the transforming aspects. The courses were really nice though.

Nabs

Ooh, I don't think the 4-pack is supposed to be that cheap.

From the Steam feed: *10% off does not apply to the 4-pack.

Tizoc

Sorry bro, I was addressing Nabs specifically. I think he also ditched you lololololol.

lol, ah wells, I worry though that by the 30th or so, I might actually go crazy, buy the 4-pack, and give away 3 of the games via Steamgifts for the GAF group.
Supporting your favourite game can make one go crazy sometimes @_@

EDIT: Good news for those who want Racing Transformed but Steam charges them extra tax:

Tizoc

So I'm stuck at the first part of Analogue...I have no idea what to enter to progress @_@.

Captain Brawe looks nice. There is no voice acting but Brawe reminds me of THE OUTRAGEOUS AQUAMAN, now every line he says is done in John DiMaggio's voice.
Graphics look good too.

dani_dc

When pre-ordering from GMG, do they take the money at the moment of the pre-order or at release?

Thinking of getting Sonic All Star Racing transformed, 16 euros for the game is an amazing price.

which also comes with a DRM free copy. The dev probably gets a bigger percentage too.

Bonus point if you're european since you'll also get the game for cheaper (5 dollars vs 5 euros).

Tizoc

When pre-ordering from GMG, do they take the money at the moment of the pre-order or at release?

Thinking of getting Sonic All Star Racing transformed, 16 euros for the game is an amazing price.

Bonus point if you're european since you'll also get the game for cheaper (5 dollars vs 5 euros).

They take the amount now, but you get the code when the game is released.

oipic

Just received a 'Steam account - Forgotten password' email (which looks legit, and contains a code to enter etc), despite being at work and not doing anything Steam-related. Bit concerning, but provided my email is secure, and given that Steam Guard is enabled, my precious account will be safe, right? Right?

zkylon

zkylewd

Caerith

Making virtual goods available for a limited time only isn't always a bad thing-- Kingdom of Loathing's economy runs on items that are only available for a month at a time-- but it's weird that they're doing this now.

dot

So I'm stuck at the first part of Analogue...I have no idea what to enter to progress @_@.

You're supposed to quit out of the console (is that the part you're stuck on?). You could always use the help command if you're stuck.

I know, i was really confused at first too. lol

Making virtual goods available for a limited time only isn't always a bad thing-- Kingdom of Loathing's economy runs on items that are only available for a month at a time-- but it's weird that they're doing this now.

It probably was an idea their economist had much like the current sale format. I can't help, but wonder if hes going to do more harm than good in the long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom