• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizen

I hope you guys are ready to defend more towers. This should be out in a bit ($8.99): http://store.steampowered.com/app/215710

header.jpg

bought.

g9PzS.png

my body is ready

Oh and I installed and played a bit of Jamestown. Normal is do-able for me, but I sadly do not like how the mouse controls very much, the movement of the mouse doesn't let you move the vehicle itself it seems, it felt like I was dragging it.

shit really? i thought my computer just couldn't handle the game haha

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Tower Defense is officially the worst genre ever. I felt mad just seeing towers and lanes in that Steam background that was just posted.

I got Ravaged for free at the start of the Steam Winter sale as a gift for being in the beta. lol

EDIT: Oh and I never even played it since I knew it would be bad.

Nabs

Hey guys, I'm trading Hotline Miami for FT..hahahafgaasdfa... First quote gets Hotline for free. I might skip you if you're a known Steam hoarder.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
You're a sucker Nabs, you could have had any game worth $10 and had him draw a picture for your amusement.

Then you could have made him wash your feet and kiss your giant, gem encrusted gold ring as he proclaims the lengths of your charity and penis.

Sora_N

Ok guys I'm trying to buy Spec Ops, but I always get this really stupid problem. I've gotten it since the sale before the Christmas one, and plagued me the whole Christmas. I CANNOT buy anything with PayPal, I get an error message. I don't want to use CC since I have PayPal money.

An unexpected error has occurred. Your purchase has not been completed.
Please contact Steam Support.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Ok guys I'm trying to buy Spec Ops, but I always get this really stupid problem. I've gotten it since the sale before the Christmas one, and plagued me the whole Christmas. I CANNOT buy anything with PayPal, I get an error message. I don't want to use CC since I have PayPal money.

Have you tried... contacting... Steam support?

*throws laptop out the window*
Do you have a pad at hand? Or do you have a decent keyboard? I found them to be better options than the mouse.

It's not that bad in terms of difficulty. I cleared the Gauntlet on Divine. Judgment? Well now Judgement is something indeed! That made me want to throw the comp out of the window!

The thing is they got the naming wrong for the difficulties but it's a nice shmup.

Wondering if there is anyone who doesn't own Trine or Magicka already as I have Steam keys for those...

Tambini

You're a sucker Nabs, you could have had any game worth $10 and had him draw a picture for your amusement.

Then you could have made him wash your feet and kiss your giant, gem encrusted gold ring as he proclaims the lengths of your charity and penis.

I would have been up for that...

Hotline is brutally unforgiving and awesome. I die a lot.

Tizoc

Greenlit.

That's great to hear hope it'll sell well =)
BTW how long is Ep. 1 of this?

@AlphaP- Yeah I play well with my KB, managed to beat the 2nd boss well and able to dodge most bullets, but I feel more comfortable playing this with a mouse

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Did anyone like Retro City Rampage? Seemed like it took forever to come out and when it finally did Hotline Miami totally stole it's thunder.

Fantomex

So when I first got Sleeping Dogs the game was stopping, turning off my monitor with a "NO SIGNAL". But I could hear the music still playing in the background. I play with a gamepad so I would click all the buttons simultaneously and nothing would work. I then had to move my mouse around, press ESC on my keyboard and the game would come back. I must of tried everything, updating drivers on my 660 TI OC, verifying Steam Cache, turning off my AVG, checking for trojans, doing a rain dance, until I finally just lived with it doing this every 10 minutes. After researching on google for known problems, I was so disappointed to find other complaints about other crashes for this game, especially with it's HSK file. I got used to living with this beautiful game for 10 minutes at a time. I had it timed to 10 exact minutes which seemed strange, even when I wasn't moving the character around or in a heavily populated setting in the game.

Turns out I had my Power settings in Windows 7 to turn off my display after 10 minutes of inactivity, and my gamepad being used didn't "count" for my computer being used at the time. I put that setting on NEVER!

The moral of the story is, I'm dumb. And get Sleeping Dogs. is gud.

What's Cities in Motion and how does it play? I see it popping up on Steamgifts.

It is an awesome transportation simulation game, and it is the main reason you should buy this bundle.

It is a very fun stategy game that has you owning and operating a puplic transportation company that has to use the challeges of the existing cities to complete objectives and requests from city officials and patrons. The fun part of the game is really trying to use the different forms of transportation to create an interconnect web of travel to make all of your patrons happy, while riding the economic waves and trying to keep your company's head above water, financially. I thuroughly enjoyed this game.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Did anyone like Retro City Rampage? Seemed like it took forever to come out and when it finally did Hotline Miami totally stole it's thunder.

I think the general consensus was that it's fun for the first little bit when it's throwing all the nostalgia jokes at you but once you actually dig into the game it's pretty bad.

Tizoc

It is an awesome transportation simulation game, and it is the main reason you should buy this bundle.

It is a very fun stategy game that has you owning and operating a puplic transportation company that has to use the challeges of the existing cities to complete objectives and requests from city officials and patrons. The fun part of the game is really trying to use the different forms of transportation to create an interconnect web of travel to make all of your patrons happy, while riding the economic waves and trying to keep your company's head above water, financially. I thuroughly enjoyed this game.

Sounds interesting *Enters 10 Give-aways of the game on Steamgifts*
Well will wait til the final day and then will decide on getting it. Hoepfully the other 2 games aren't just DLC in that bundle >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom