• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sonic is temping. Very tempting. I love kart racing games. I'll have no problem redeeming a GamesGetGo key in the US, right?

Sonic is temping. Very tempting. I love kart racing games. I'll have no problem redeeming a GamesGetGo key in the US, right?

Redeeming the key, you shouldn't. Getting your payment to go through and not have you bank freak out is a different issue. It's the only place my bank has had a problem with in the past.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Anyone who hasn't played Cave Story buy it; one of the best games ever made.

Last Remnant is the weekend at GMG. $3.74

For some reason, I remember this being not good with level scaling and such. Am I wrong?

It doesn't reward traditional grinding in that, if not done in a proper min/max way you'd never figure out yourself, it only serves to make the game more difficult. Besides that it's mostly the camera, pop-in or battle system people don't like or take issue with.

The game has a ton of PC specific improvements over console, though, which there's an overview of here. While it's far from one of my favorite rpgs, I feel it's still easily worth that price.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Last we heard it was just waiting on Valve to get the keys to Rhode Island so I would say it's a when now :)

Fucking Rhode Island.

Edit: Punching "fucking rhode island" into Google brings up some of the weirdest image results I have ever seen.

Deques

Retro Bundle and Sonic Bundle at GMG, both so tempting and also Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed from GGG. All so tempting, but I don't want to spend too much right now

Chronoja

I didn't see it mentioned in the last few pages but I hope you guys are aware that there is also a ubisoft sale going on over on GMG, many of the titles are steam redeemable.

except I am Alive, which I stupidly bought without checking /facepalm

Also, don't forget that their 20% code is still active (GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS) even though it doesn't seem to be advertised anywhere on the site atm.

MNC

Can I get a UK GMG account through a UK proxy? I tried doing so, but it reverts me to Euros/Says my bank does not allow purchases from greenmangaming because they think it's gambling.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
While we're talking about the amazing game that is Binary Domain - GermanyGAF: The newest issue of CBS carries it on DVD. Buy it.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Did you get the Survival Edition? Could be the extra materials. My DL in the states is the same size.
So, just to confirm: the AMD Never Settle promo code is the Survival Edition?

(pre-empting any smartasses: don't tell me to register it and find out because I intend to sell it)

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
So, just to confirm: the AMD Never Settle promo code is the Survival Edition?

(pre-empting any smartasses: don't tell me to register it and find out because I intend to sell it)

I will hopefully be able to confirm that for you soon since my new card is out for delivery.

Twinduct

So uplay starts in offline mode and refuses to go online. I say refuse, but it kicks up a new TOS, I accept it .... and I'm still in offline mode.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (Steam activated) is $10 over at GMG when you use coupon code: GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS

I'm contemplating on getting this because I heard so many positive impressions for the game. Ten bucks sounds like it could be the sweet spot for me.

FOOOOOOOOOOOR THE ORRDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

AAAAAAAAGAAAAAAATHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Daellon

Neo Member
Wasn't the PC port pretty bad?

Do you mean the original PC version or the version Square just released?

I still have my original cd-rom version and it ran relatively well the last time I installed it. Of course that was on WinXP, however many years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom