• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Mark of the Ninja for 5 bucks is tempting but I don't want to start it over. I'm already 3/4 through on 360 but if I could transfer my save over to pc I would buy it in a heartbeat.

The issue isn't really that I don't want to play them all but I can't really justify paying full price for all of them. I got Sonic on sale for 14 a few weeks back. Trials and Trackmania are each 20 so I will definitely wait on a sale as TM2 has been out for a while and I would rather enjoy one of the three and get the other 2 on sales later on.
Stadium is free right now so...

Tendo

I don't know where to ask this but I have amassed a bunch of tf2 crap. I want to unload it for money if I can. How does that work? I can't use the marketplace for 15 days (just turned on steamguard now) but will I get steam wallet funds for that? Or do I need to use paypal? Or is it just trade for other items.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Nillansan

Just thought you'd like to know, Super House of Dead Ninjas has just received an update today. Things fixed include bugfixes to broken achievements, some weapons have been tweaked, native controller support and slowdown (hopefully) drastically reduced on the last boss fight and Transdimensional Leakage stage.

Let us know if there is any trouble and I'll pass them on to our hardworking coder!

I hope that Super House of Dead Ninjas does well on Steam. Are you by any chance planning on bringing an enhanced version of Westerado over? :) By enhanced I mean extra content and controller support, the game is gorgeous as it is.

I don't know where to ask this but I have amassed a bunch of tf2 crap. I want to unload it for money if I can. How does that work? I can't use the marketplace for 15 days (just turned on steamguard now) but will I get steam wallet funds for that? Or do I need to use paypal? Or is it just trade for other items.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

You can sell your Genuine items on the Market Place and yes, you will get Steam Wallet funds for your sales. You can sell the items directly via your inventory. The value of a given item can be found on the Market Place.

Grief.exe

Hitman: Absolution can be purchased for £6 with this discount code: GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS. There is also a "profesionnal" edition, which is more expensive.

$9.99 for us. Getting into my price range.

I just don't have time right now. I got essentially 3 games when I pre ordered Bioshock Infinite and a massive backlog on top of that.

I have so many amazing games in my backlog I can wait for the price to drop since I'm just not interested in playing it right now.

Hopefully someone will put the word out here when Tony get's the KoA keys to go on sale.

It will be posted up on here within minutes of the sale going live. Don't worry about that.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I'll need you to return your badge and gun.
I'm sorry :(

I don't know how you guys deal with the guilt of having so many unplayed games, or games you knew you'd never touch but bought anyway. It makes me not get some other stuff at a great price because I feel bad about it.

But that game sure is tempting...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Today's Daily is 80% off the Serious Sam franchise.

I'm sorry :(

I don't know how you guys deal with the guilt of having so many unplayed games, or games you knew you'd never touch but bought anyway. It makes me not get some other stuff at a great price because I feel bad about it.

But that game sure is tempting...

One is never truly free of the influence of the dark side.

1-D_FTW

Forgot to mention this yesterday, and I don't think anyone linked this:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/107821/

Rochard released some DLC yesterday. 4 levels. More challenging than the regular levels. Puzzle based.

Honestly, it looks like a total stealth release I would have completely missed if I didn't subscribe to the Steam RSS feed.

One is never truly free of the influence of the dark side.

Eh. I'm just cheap. That's my salvation. I have no guilt to keep me in check.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Forgot to mention this yesterday, and I don't think anyone linked this:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/107821/

Rochard released some DLC yesterday. 4 levels. More challenging than the regular levels. Puzzle based.

Honestly, it looks like a total stealth release I would have completely missed if I didn't subscribe to the Steam RSS feed.

Wow, that sounds fantastic. I loved Rochard and I can definitely dig 4 more puzzle stages for 2$.

Lingitiz

Any news on South Park Stick of Truth? I preordered it about 2 months ago and still no news of a release date.
No news yet but I'm hoping sometime in summer. Metro LL finally got set for May, so maybe we'll see CoH2 soon as well. All three seemed pretty close to finished when the sales happened.

M.D

Damn... I really want Mark of the Ninja, but I have so many games on PC and PS3 I have to play... $5 is really cheap tho :/

Tizoc

^Oh just get it, you'll play it by the end of the year eventually, don't make me bring up my list of 300+ backlogged games!
The deals are on Monday huh? Thought they were on Saturday or Sunday heh.

Stallion Free and morningbus hate the Serious Sam games, it's kind of a running joke whenever anyone mentions them (or possibly Borderlands).

Ah I see now.

Grief.exe

EDIT:Just checked the TF2 wiki, item has already been added to the game and its for engineer.

So what class does the item in the upper left hand corner correspond to?

All of the other ones are accounted for.

“Vox Diabolus” - ??? (top left)
“The Pounding Father” - Heavy (top right)
“Blind Justice“- Demo (one row down from top, left side)
“The Sydney Straw Boat” -Sniper (one row down from top, right side)
“The Person in the Iron Mask“- Pyro (bottom left)
“The Doe-Boy” - Soldier (bottom right)
“The Steel Songbird” -Sniper (bottom)

TF2-Items-480x763.jpg

Derrick01

Banned
Any news on South Park Stick of Truth? I preordered it about 2 months ago and still no news of a release date.

There's been exactly 0 word on the game since Ubi purchased it. The best hint we've had is Feargus saying they're still working on it in those RPS interviews a week or two ago.

Grief.exe

I think after seeing DMC, Resident Evil: Revelations, and Resident Evil 6 we can see that Capcom is dropping GFWL.

AoE2 is looking to be steamworks, and the last 4 MGS published games on PC have been Steamworks.

GFWL officially dead. Celebrate.

Considering it was $40 on 3DS at launch, $60 for HD and extras is a steal.

Can't tell whether being sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom