• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.
(sorry if this has been posted before)

Gabe Newell just did an interview with the BBC at the Baftas on the Steambox:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21677119

Prototypes will be going to "customers" in 3 or 4 months time, and come with two controllers that Valve will monitor to see which people prefer / how play style differs before choosing a final one
Heh, couldn't resist the Half-Life 3 question. At least the words "Half-Life 3" came out of Gabe's mouth!

Giard

Yep, Steam down for me too.

I bought the Legacy of Kain collection on Steam, didn't want to create a Paypal account.

Gav47

Steam is having a shit fit

8r505ck.jpg

You said it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The Store tab in the current Steam client beta is sorely missing a "Specials" link.

Edit: And since the Library tab is now practically identical to the "All Games" button directly below it, the latter should be removed.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I like watching the sky at night. Don't you?

I like feeling the stillness of the chill air. Don't you?

I like looking at the stars, wondering how many are there, how many still remain, and how many are yet to be born. Don't you?

I like feeling the rain falling down on me, seeing lightning crossing the dark sky, hearing the roar of thunders. Don't you?

I like thinking I'm the only person in the world, and that I could go wherever I please, do whatever I want. Don't you?

I'd like to give you a key for NightSky HD, and all you need to do is be the first one to quote this post. Don't you want it?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Screw all of your hate for Adam's Venture. I will go as far as to say that the first one is pretty bad but it only takes an hour to beat and it sets up the story for the infinitely better sequel. The puzzles and story are fun, and the voice acting and writing is so bad that it is good. After the first one, I definitely enjoyed my time with the series.

Plus its pretty.

My man. Welcome to the club.

ZeroAKA

I just attempted to activate a key on Steam and got a screen that said "Product Already Owned." Can I still give the key for someone else to use, or did I just waste it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom