• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I believe he has already purchased guides haha.
Yeah, I know. That's why I mentioned it, it's a point lower than buying multiple iterations of a franchise at the same time, and he has also done that. I don't doubt he also buys every soundtrack he can (look at this post), and pretty soon we'll see him going for the Kicks®.

If you don't believe me, Steam experts already gave a name to his condition: "JaseC's Point".

The man is dedicated to his craft.
How many lifetimes does someone need to finish every game on his account?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Wadjet Eye Groupees bundle (all Steam keys)

Pay at least 1$ to get:
Puzzle Bots [Steam]
Gemini Rue [Steam]

Pay at least 5$ to also get:
The Blackwell Bundle [Steam]
The Blackwell Deception [Steam]
Resonance [Steam]
Nice! I wanted to get these games, thanks for the heads-up. Bought for 5 bucks.

Also, damn it! The other day I said I wouldn't buy any more games until I had finished at least 2 games. I broke that promise, as I knew I would, because I only finished one since then (To the Moon, last night).

Deques

Intervention?

I know a few guys who are expert in those
SIhl7d7.jpg

ShaneB

I just don't get it, is there a race or something? People usually buy fancy cars when they want to show something off :p

And that Wadjet eye games bundle is tempting, would get it for the Blackwell games. edit: also... yes.. I also have enough adventure games I haven't finished :(

Grief.exe

Do everyone get the tf2 stuff? Or is it exclusive to steam purchases? What if I buy directly from the developer's website?

Sounds like you get it when you just activate the game.

Yeah ive been sitting on Dont Starve for a while. Definetly looks like its right up my alley.

Infinite coming so that money is locked, but i'll get it down the line.

Its essentially $6 Salsa! Less if you are from a discounted region.

Phinor

I bought it from the Humble Store and I got the TF2 items.

So if you buy it directly from them (which I assume is using the Humble Store?) you get a) the best possible price ie. you can pay with dollars instead of euros/pounds, b) two copies that both redeem on Steam and c) the TF2 stuff?

Sounds like a decent offer. From what I tested the Chrome demo, the game might be pretty decent too.

So if you buy it directly from them (which I assume is using the Humble Store?) you get a) the best possible price ie. you can pay with dollars instead of euros/pounds, b) two copies that both redeem on Steam and c) the TF2 stuff?

Sounds like a decent offer. From what I tested the Chrome demo, the game might be pretty decent too.

You also get 2 chrome keys, so you essentially get 4 copies of the game.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
How many roads must a man walk down?
FUCK. I just googled that phrase, because I didn't remember which song it belonged to, and the second link spoiled a huge part of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a series which I'm currently reading. I'm still at the second book, and haven't touched it since 2 months ago, but I didn't want that spoiled. Fucking Google, man.

Look at what you've done, JaseC. Your condition has ruined a running joke from a series of books I'm reading. I hope you are happy :(

Joe Molotov

FUCK. I just googled that phrase, because I didn't remember which song it belonged to, and the second link spoiled a huge part of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a series which I'm currently reading. I'm still at the second book, and haven't touched it since 2 months ago, but I didn't want that spoiled. Fucking Google, man.

Look at what you've done, JaseC. Your condition has ruined a running joke from a series of books I'm reading. I hope you are happy :(

image.php

The books are still just as funny the 20th time I read them.

Skytylz

Banned
Is anyone else having trouble with steam? I can't get it to launch and I can't access the site right now. I already tried to do the re-install thing where you delete everything but the executable and the steamapps folder, but that didn't help.

Rafy

Is anyone else having trouble with steam? I can't get it to launch and I can't access the site right now. I already tried to do the re-install thing where you delete everything but the executable and the steamapps folder, but that didn't help.

site's running fine for me.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
image.php

The books are still just as funny the 20th time I read them.
Haha, Santiako's avatar is awesome. I love the way Douglas Adams writes, he's genuinely funny.

Primordia is pretty good. I enjoyed it lots.
Great art, imho.
Sadly it's not part of the bundle. I may pick it up someday, if I end up liking these games (I haven't played any of them yet).

Which one should I play first? I plan on playing them all, and doing the Blackwell saga in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom