• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Splice
Dungeon Defenders Complete
Solar 2
Beat Hazard Ultra

Don't be a dick, say if you take a key so that others don't waste time trying.

Zia

I lied. Last set. Really. Again, please post if you take a code, think about contributing a buck to the newest Humble Bundle and keep me in mind if you have Lone Survivor sitting around somewhere.

The Basement Collection
The Basement Collection (Again)
Cave Story+
Cave Story+ (Again)
Offspring Fling
Offspring Fling (Again)

I lied. Last set. Really. Again, please post if you take a code, think about contributing a buck to the newest Humble Bundle and keep me in mind if you have Lone Survivor sitting around somewhere.

The Basement Collection
Cave Story+
Cave Story+ (Again)
Offspring Fling
Offspring Fling (Again)

What bundle are you folks getting this from? I'd like to buy one to share the love.
P.S., I took the first Cave Story.

Zia

What bundle are you folks getting this from? I'd like to buy one to share the love.

A good portion of mine were from old Humble Bundles. I knew I was sitting on a bunch, so I went through my Humble account, the boyfriend's and my mother's (which is my account, as I just redeem whatever she's interested in for her) and pulled up all of the leftover Steam codes.

A good portion of mine were from old Humble Bundles. I knew I was sitting on a bunch, so I went through my Humble account, the boyfriend's and my mother's (which is my account, as I just redeem whatever she's interested in for her) and pulled up all of the leftover Steam codes.

Ahh, rats. Thanks.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

The Basement Collection
Cave Story+
Cave Story+ (Again)
Offspring Fling
Offspring Fling (Again)

Someone grabbed the Offspring Flings without saying anything, but thank you for the generosity!

I just changed my Steam's language from english to spanish.

What the fuck, half of my games were updating for a moment. I never asked for this.

Wait wait wait wait.

Poker Night at the Inventory.... 2?

2gIzc

those are all labeled "pn2" (except the stamp hat and the two stamps) and one is Sam's hat. Looks like a Portal character might be in also, those shoes are labeled PN2 also (portal items are labeled P2)

The Samson Skewer
The Bloodhound
The Dapper Disguise
The Necronomicrown
The Long Fall Loafers

PN2 items. Made by the guy who made the Fairy Heavy set and the indian chief Heavy set.

Are the Portal items linked to the Portal 2 OST?

Portal OST gets a wheatly sapper with custom sapping lines (new recorded lines from Merchant)

ShaneB

dang it. I go to buy RE5 from gmg before the sale ends, and now I see that it's 10 dollars? It was 5 when it started. What the heck??

Blizzard

Banned
I think someone was saying something a while back about Steam only allowing one download/update at a time. I just had two updates downloading simultaneously, though I don't know if that extends to two uninstalled games downloading simultaneously.

Last Baron insisted... NO. Last Baron begged me to take an splice key away from him. Being the generous gentleman my mommie raised me to be
(and failed)
i indulged him.

Much BS to say thanks to the man. Learn from him my friends, do not put keys on quotes XD

HUGE thanks to Last Baron for Sword & Sorcery EP.

GAF keeps delivering and agreed, PMs are the better option.

edit: can't help but feel this was a slow day. Only one release... Counting the days for Dyad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom