• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamAwake

I feel like being in a generous mood. Anyone want a free copy of Super Hexagon? First person who pm me gets it.
GONE: 28 posts later got it.

:/ at either. I so want RE to be good though...

I know but I have $12 in my steam wallet.

Can somebody explain to me the steam marketplace again? I finally downloaded TF2 so I could log into it after several years. Sure enough? I got a heap of items.

I then looked at the market price and put them up for sale just slightly below the going rate. They were all sold...within seconds despite there being hundreds of others available.

Who are these people?

You might want to consider Hitman Absolution too.

Already got it. Played about five minutes before I remember I hate stealth games and especially hate shit stealth games.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I know but I have $12 in my steam wallet.

Can somebody explain to me the steam marketplace again? I finally downloaded TF2 so I could log into it after several years. Sure enough? I got a heap of items.

I then looked at the market price and put them up for sale just slightly below the going rate. They were all sold...within seconds despite there being hundreds of others available.

Who are these people?

Russians.

How is Magical Drop V now? I remember it was quite badly reviewed upon release, but I also heard there were numerous updates that might improve things.

How is Magical Drop V now? I remember it was quite badly reviewed upon release, but I also heard there were numerous updates that might improve things.

Given we didn't have any answers on this, I'll take the plunge and buy it myself, heh.

Expect some commentary on the game in the next hours! (Or tomorrow if the game is too heavy.)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Close to pulling the trigger on Bioshock but I need someone to sell the games to. I would sell XCOM, Bioshock, and any of the other ones (Civ 5, Spec Ops, Mafia II, Darkness 2, Bioshock 2) for about 20 in all if there's any takers.

So I'm clear, I'm buying Bio Infinite but want to offload the extras if anyone wants them combined for 20USD.

I hope they give out Steam keys to those of us who bought it on the Humble store.
Sweet! I bought this directly from the dev site so I would gladly take dem Steam keys.

Magical Drop V is good. They patched the game and fixed a bunch of early problems.

Good to know! That's more encouraging.

Nabs also posted some thoughts. Seems to be a "go for it!" case. But I'll still make a mini-review, heh.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so yea i know some people on here the other day were speculating that the steam pre order bonus rewards for games is fixed, well i know painkiller hell and damnation only reached tier 2 so i guess that probs means they arent

FloatOn

I have to be back at my office at 3am for a twelve hour shift. I wish my work pc had steam and capable hardware so I could play some games :(

It's pretty much the definitive version with 60fps-ness and No Mercy.

Hmmmm alright. Trying to decide whether to go ahead and drop the money for it or not. Despite not being liking the demo on consoles, it feels weird not having not played the full game(been an RE fan for a loooooong time)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Hmmmm alright. Trying to decide whether to go ahead and drop the money for it or not. Despite not being liking the demo on consoles, it feels weird not having not played the full game(been an RE fan for a loooooong time)

Having played the whole game, you should probably wait for a sale.

Ok went RE6. Pretty much going for the "there is a shit tonne of content at least some of it must be worth $30 route".

Despite the cheap price, I just can't bring myself to buy a walking dead game with crippling technical issues....again.

Having played the whole game, you should probably wait for a sale.

Really? That's pretty disappointing..

Ok went RE6. Pretty much going for the "there is a shit tonne of content at least some of it must be worth $30 route".

Despite the cheap price, I just can't bring myself to buy a walking dead game with crippling technical issues....again.

This is kinda what has been pushing me toward getting it. Especially considering all the pre-order stuff that comes with it on steam.

I was pretty... outspoken about RE6 when it came out, and not in a good way. However over time I really warmed up to it because there is just so much content in the game, and the online modes are almost worth the price alone. The campaign needed more tension and it was a little weird, but it's mostly fun and the climaxes of each of the four scenarios are pretty thrilling with very good final bosses.

However, yeah, the online modes justify the price. Tons of fun and excellent gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom