• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my play-by-play, circa 2006:

- ~7am: *crawls out of bed as his mate leaves for work*
- ~7:30am: *digs through his games* "'Fable'? News to me."
- ~8am: "It looks and runs okay..."
- ~12pm: "I'm hungry..." *drinks some long-life milk and resumes the game*
- ~6pm: *credits roll as my aforementioned mate walks in the door* "The hell? You're back already? That was quick!"

Lol.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh that was released for the Genesis and Game gear, looks like we can expect some classic Disney games in the near future.
WORLD OF ILLUSION, PLEASE SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donald in Cold Shadow for me. I could never finish that fucker.

I'm kickstarting Shovel Knight now.

d4S0T7t.png

So am I.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
I just realized what the best part about getting D&D on Steam will be!
I won't have to suffer through whatever nasty hq2x whatever-the-fuck filter my dumb fiancé might put on when we play co-op. Fuck yes!

I'm kickstarting Shovel Knight now.

Yeah, this is the appropriate action right now.
While I agree that y'all should back Shovel Knight, I'm not sure what that has to do with DuckTales PC because Yacht Club Games =/= WayForward...even if YCG did hire Virt as a contractor. Or am I missing something...?

ShaneB

Shovel Knight might be the first game I back. All the other awesome kickstarter games I plan on playing pretty much always blow by their goal, where SK still needs some help, and I definitely want to see it released.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
While I agree that y'all should back Shovel Knight, I'm not sure what that has to do with DuckTales PC because Yacht Club Games =/= WayForward...even if YCG did hire Virt as a contractor. Or am I missing something...?

The two games have very similar mechanics.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Damn, people who bought La Mulana in that bundle got a deal. $15 regularly and $13.50 on sale?

Now for Shantae...unfortunately, there don't even appear to be any Greenlight updates for Shantae since last year, so maybe it's been abandoned as not going to make it through. :(

Considering how they only bothered to put up an iPhone trailer, I doubt much work was started on it.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I hit such a good stride for finishing games recently, I'm eyeing FTL but I'm afraid of getting addicted.

edit: w/e, bought.

Does anyone have any idea when the Bioshock infinite pre-load will be going up? I'd hope it's sometime soon if the game is going to be 30 GB.
EDIT: Just heard it's up now, 14.9 GB download.

Caerith

Someone recommend me some games. I just bought the most ridiculous PC possible, and I need some games to help justify my purchase.

Note: Military shooters are not my thing, and neither is (most) competitive multiplayer.
How about Puzzle & Dragons? Seems right up your alley.

It also depends what your interests are, what PC games you've played in the past, etc. If you're looking for pretty games that aren't shooters or multiplayer, maybe Tomb Raider? It has hair.

Deques

Wait, what?! I thought all the Duck Tales talk was a joke. They are actually remaking Duck Tales? But why only to every console platform but PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom