• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenrius

Are Uplay keys region-locked? I think everyone was able to redeem their ACIV keys from that Russian pricing error thing, but maybe it was because they were tecnhically buying stuff from their regions. I'm asking because I still have that 50 roubles preorder of Watch Dogs and I might consider reselling the key after the game comes out.

Reposting for the new page. I understand it's not likely that a lot of people never had experience with Uplay keys and few will hopefully ever need to, but still.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
.. Maybe there are more!

welcome to simulator wonderland aka germany
D54G7bD.jpg

Perhaps there is some process left lingering in the background?

Nope, I'm getting it even after a clean boot. Tried verified cache, even reinstalling them, reinstalling Steam, latest drivers etc. etc. and nothing.

Makes me wonder what the fuck Valve is up to these days. The client is a complete mess and now they're announcing Steam Music?

The_Super_Inframan

Wow, Cities in Motion in a physical box. What a wonderland!

lots of indie and niche games get physical releases over here, there is a boxed copy of Lunar Flight on that shelf...

stuff like, Super Meat Boy, Terraria, Tiny & Big and so on all got boxed versions, it's great that PC gaming is still so big here

(and now i stop being off topic, sorry)

Hey if anyone knows a reliable trader to get the new South Park game using Paypal let me know. I found some in the previous posts but now it seems everyone is asking for TF2 keys. This trading trends are a little bit weird but whatever.

FloatOn

Legitimate excuse to post what SteamGAF has currently been listening to?

Once spotify is in for steam music I'm going to use this feature quite a bit. I'm already kicking around the idea of putting together some kind of folk/blues/country/there will be blood soundtrack playlist for my New Vegas adventure.

MRORANGE

Once spotify is in for steam music I'm going to use this feature quite a bit. I'm already kicking around the idea of putting together some kind of folk/blues/country/there will be blood soundtrack playlist for my New Vegas adventure.

Playlists integrated into the Steam Community and games would be deadly handy. Select a game and chose a track listing from popular choices by your friends for each game.

Dolor

By the way, Cities in Motion is actually quite good. It's like just the rush hour expansion from Simcity 4 and then about 100x more detail.

Dr Dogg

Playlists integrated into the Steam Community and games would be deadly handy. Select a game and chose a track listing from popular choices by your friends for each game.

Although I'm a bit stuck in my ways to the means of consuming music if there's a really cleaver way to integrate existing services like Spotify or other Streams into games seamlessly it could be yet again another great feature. I'd be happy as a pig in the proverbial if you could plug something like iPlayer into Steam. Way back when you could with Audiosurf until the BBC changed their streaming method.

"Neues Spielezeitalter Forum - Die Simulation"

there you go...

Hahaha danke.

oipic

Lunar Flight and Bridge It aside, perhaps, that sim collection may play host to the largest number of negative Steam user reviews ever collected in one tidy bundle. So bad they're good?

nexen

Lunar Flight and Bridge It aside, perhaps, that sim collection may play host to the largest number of negative Steam user reviews ever collected in one tidy bundle. So bad they're good?

The likelihood that I will play anything besides Lunar Flight is very low.

Okay... took some time but lets see how this goes...

ModBot said:
Instructions for mcfishstick:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 44 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

leviathan warships -- MB-B14B803F08F1F67A - Taken by Saty
Data Jammers -- MB-6AFC644693196139 - Taken by Camel Master
Tales of MajEyal #3 -- MB-9BAF98E4809838FD - Taken by CheesecakeRecipe
Tales of MajEyal #2 -- MB-6706D9AFE2A85882 - Taken by Purkake4
Ravensword: Shadowlands -- MB-DFFA357A7245AE51 - Taken by tylergregg
Race Injection -- MB-B97D95893BDC014F - Taken by Kifimbo
The showdown effect -- MB-BFC06BD50BEEA790 - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt
Ravensword: Shadowlands #4 -- MB-97D9F64A793977DE - Taken by Santiako
Ravensword: Shadowlands #2 -- MB-F74F971C2FF82E0E - Taken by user237
Ravensword: Shadowlands #3 -- MB-3BA2B99FE202F4FC - Taken by Shalashaska
Bridge It -- MB-E296C79A4604A11A - Taken by PriitV
Shadows: Price for our Sins #3 -- MB-B2207938780CC128 - Taken by schuey7
Shadows: Price for our Sins #2 -- MB-C4A085CBD3FD31C2 - Taken by dinopoke
Two Brothers #4 -- MB-3F275437EB4CFFF1 - Taken by Sendou
Ion Assault -- MB-5832856CEE7F185D - Taken by The_Super_Inframan
Gravity Badgers -- MB-D2A1408A37449B04 - Taken by FiveElementNinja
Shadows: Price for our Sins #4 -- MB-2226E88360909149 - Taken by _hekk05
Ballpoint Universe #2 -- MB-A74F288A9393588B - Taken by jmizzal
Ballpoint Universe #3 -- MB-A75A4F4B6F1D9CF6 - Taken by didamangi
Gumboy Tournament -- MB-4839412949B15507 - Taken by bobnowhere
neighbours from hell -- MB-BEEEB31401FC0454 - Taken by Stumpokapow
War of the roses kingmaker #2 -- MB-75B8FB363FE862BE - Taken by Diedac
Magicka -- MB-65B070C711C210A8 - Taken by thrillho
Razor2: Hidden Skies -- MB-999F36243FBF8271 - Taken by Terra_Ex
Two Brothers -- MB-66EEA8F19BEBD085 - Taken by ussjtrunks
Tales of MajEyal #4 -- MB-CD1F041E1F15A279 - Taken by Ryne
Warfare -- MB-B0B0CE9E825DBFD7 - Taken by topyy
Gravity Badgers #3 -- MB-4A11257D5324B0F0 - Taken by Tesseract
Gravity Badgers #2 -- MB-BE3CFB2E18BD97FC - Taken by Kiru
Gravity Badgers #4 -- MB-CDA9916C0104FCA1 - Taken by trailmix16
Shadows: Price for our Sins -- MB-6DDB5B80AC83ACE9 - Taken by Intheflorsh
Europa Universalis III Complete -- MB-E1759AB1A6562C08 - Taken by Gravelord_Nito
Europa Universalis: Rome Gold Edition -- MB-A4ADF5810C42A602 - Taken by Scipius
SpaceChem | Steam Key -- MB-CDF4476018FCF1A8 - Taken by Dusk Golem
Two Brothers #3 -- MB-C46B80E5EF16B8BE - Taken by Madrugador
Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold -- MB-93D2338304684D96 - Taken by ohblahitsme
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-31B15886494FAAC9 - Taken by Alien8
Two Brothers #2 -- MB-176AAF10E35B8368 - Taken by PandaPandaPanda
The showdown effect #2 -- MB-3C94933F77C8FEB8 - Taken by dot
indie game the movie -- MB-3BE79BF29C9283DB - Taken by Arthea
War of the roses kingmaker -- MB-2B52E089C8B90866 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN
SpaceChem: 63 Corvi DLC -- MB-E2A7CD5D17DF4E34 - Taken by inm8num2
Hearts of Iron III -- MB-8D7EB81F765E8FAA - Taken by Zeknurn
Tales of MajEyal -- MB-87410BCDEA7DA269 - Taken by Mavromatis

The_Super_Inframan

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream -- MB-38C7E0268542F9FB - Taken by Zero-Crescent. 7 entrants total.

t1391465073z1.png

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Few bundle keys I got today I don't need:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bridge It Plus -- MB-5652B8AE93D3FBBB - Taken by nightstorm. 2 entrants total.
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream -- MB-827DB9EC172DB0D2 - Taken by Fare Godmace. 5 entrants total.
Lunar Flight -- MB-D2EF910CFB1B3B45 - Taken by bronson. 3 entrants total.
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream #2 -- MB-60FB81373018A42D - Taken by Gravelord_Nito. 1 entrants total.

t1391465434z1.png

Scipius

Thanks mcfishstick! EU: Rome was the one game in the Paradox timeline I did not yet have: EU: Rome > Crusader Kings > EU > Victoria > Hearts of Iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom