• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Influx -- MB-92A65E107BAF4704

JakeD

ModBot said:
Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

1953 KGB Unleashed -- MB-F4BF944A91647A58 - Taken by AScotAbroad

Tesseract

Banned
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Influx -- MB-92A65E107BAF4704

thanks, been waiting for this one!

fb0.jpg

Some shop Octodad into this!

pqx8efp.png

Just a heads up for anyone else who doesn't own Borderlands 2: playing it on the free weekend does indeed get you card drops - just got one.

Small little giveway for you GAF:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Archon Classic -- MB-55D801BCB3B624ED - Taken by Ingueferroque
Hero of the Kingdom -- MB-8F4512D931A547FF - Taken by Joe Molotov
Gnomoria -- MB-2EEE11965E5EE1AD - Taken by Gez
Astro Tripper -- MB-F8A05B8C691E4E8A - Taken by _hekk05

Kifimbo

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream -- MB-2665B61F1E25ACB0 - Taken by cardinalmind. 4 entrants total.
Astro Tripper -- MB-D3844B7E6C9506FA - Taken by Tesseract. 1 entrants total.

t1391738954z1.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Nobody wants that Sideway New York. Probably because THAT SHIT DOESN'T EVEN LAUNCH FOR FUCKS SAKE FIX YOUR GAME HOW CAN YOU EVEN LEGALLY SELL IT FOR THIS LONG.

Turfster

Nobody wants that Sideway New York. Probably because THAT SHIT DOESN'T EVEN LAUNCH FOR FUCKS SAKE FIX YOUR GAME HOW CAN YOU EVEN LEGALLY SELL IT FOR THIS LONG.

It's been broken since launch... 3? years ago?
I wouldn't hold my breath.

Khronico

ModBot said:
Instructions for Khronico:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Khronico, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

ulgzbKC.png
Cubicity (Desura) -- MB-6AD0FAB9E43436F5 - Taken by JakeD
Sid Meier's Railroads -- MB-7136045B47D81F55 - Taken by Dice
ulgzbKC.png
Ultionus (Desura) -- MB-F4DD5F6B5FDECC90 - Taken by NotSelf
Infected: The Twin Vaccine -- MB-05B259E1AB29E23A - Taken by KenOD
Rush Bros -- MB-BCBD19735036F5B4 - Taken by jmizzal
Astro Tripper -- MB-9F408E266DCFB75E - Taken by Melted77
ulgzbKC.png
The Body Changer (Desura) -- MB-4A4C7F154256839E
Civilization 4 Complete -- MB-006DEAE2F8BD0F28 - Taken by Archaix
Video juegos

Edit: Why does Fading Hearts look like actually a cool game. I kind of want to play it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Did I miss a bundle with 1953? Why so many popping up all of a sudden?

Stuff. 1953 - KGB Unleashed

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

1953 -- MB-C7C26562AFD2CC60 - Taken by joe2187

Because the name had a hyphen in it, modbot may have gotten a little confused. If you don't get the key and it's just the rest of the name of the game pm me and I'll send it to you.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I finally beat Metal Gear Rising. A fellow GAFfer told me that the QTE problem was a glitch due to the game dropping to a low fps number, so I tuned down the graphics and managed to do it. The game ran incredibly faster after the change, and it felt way more intense. Is that what 60 fps feel like?

I'll have to play the DLC levels later. But for now, I rest proud knowing that I was able to finish it on Hard, which may not be great feat for some but to me it's huge.

Nabs

Be glad you can't launch it. It has game breaking bugs towards the end of the game that'll force you to replay a long-ass level multiple times.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Just got unlocked as part of the new Groupees bundle.

Edit: son of a BITCH I won the giveaway from
Da Dreadlord... Goddamn it. I will gift mine from the bundle as soon as I get home, but I feel like I messed with the natural order of giveaways and screwed whoever participated in that one with me... I'm sorry :/ Clearly I need to stick to DOING giveaways, not participating :(

Also, thanks Dreadlord :(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Thanks for Railroads! I'll give it a go when my new HD arrives.

So Ultionus looks like a decent SNES game. Does it have pixel shader options like Hammerwatch or just a flat/interpolation switch like Dark Void Zero?

Woodcutter simulator 2013, GOTY 2013. Why do I keep buying these game?
Farming Simulator 2013, mang
Euro Truck Simulator 2 for reals. Also you might like Take On Mars.

Exuro

Alright, kids, the launch week sale is over and I still don't see nearly enough people in my friends list playing this, so I've decided to do a little Octodad giveaway today (along with some other stuff I had sitting around in my inventory.)

FEAST UPON THIS, LAND DWELLERS
YYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSS. Thank you for Octodad! Just got back from work and noticed the orange mail icon. :D Gonna try this out once it finished dling.

atomsk

Party Pooper
got a notification from isthereanydeal on Volgarr saying it's 1.00 on the Humble Store

but it's totally not.

bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom