• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuraya

For the next 24 hours, any member of NeoGAF will be eligible to submit a single MS Paint drawing detailing what I should do with the physical Prey materials. You decide the fate of the retail box and disc then crudely scrawl it out and post it here. After 24 hours have elapsed after this original post, I will pick a winner based entirely on my own personal taste and the lucky individual will be sent a brand spanking new Prey key to redeem on Steam. Be the envy of weirdo Steam collectors worldwide!

Have fun and good luck.

QHXumyT.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So they added tomb raiding to a Tomb Raider game? something doesn't seem right about that? ;)

Collectively they make up maybe 5% of the game so they didn't cause too much damage to the cinematic experience. :p

Broken Age for non backers today!

I wonder when backers will finally get the OST on Steam. It's been almost two weeks since DF said it was exploring a solution.

Turfster

Oh shit son it's a....

I have a Prey Steam key to give away to one lucky person. But this is a giveaway of such epic magnitude that it cannot be contained by a mere ModBot raffle post. Also, by giving away this key I will be left with a worthless DVD case and disc of the game. And that is when an idea struck me - I will make this a competition of ARTISTIC SKILL.
Bow for my artistic skill.
(Not embedded to protect virgin eyes not ready for the awesomeitude!)

Oh shit son it's a....

I have a Prey Steam key to give away to one lucky person. But this is a giveaway of such epic magnitude that it cannot be contained by a mere ModBot raffle post. Also, by giving away this key I will be left with a worthless DVD case and disc of the game. And that is when an idea struck me - I will make this a competition of ARTISTIC SKILL.

For the next 24 hours, any member of NeoGAF will be eligible to submit a single MS Paint drawing detailing what I should do with the physical Prey materials. You decide the fate of the retail box and disc then crudely scrawl it out and post it here. After 24 hours have elapsed after this original post, I will pick a winner based entirely on my own personal taste and the lucky individual will be sent a brand spanking new Prey key to redeem on Steam. Be the envy of weirdo Steam collectors worldwide!

It must be done

sorry Milamber

Deques

Oh shit son it's a....

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

header.jpg

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

No Photoshop allowed - ghetto-ass MS Paint drawings only dawgs.

Have fun and good luck.

My entry
oZrSFvw.png

FloatOn

Oh shit son it's a....

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

header.jpg

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

Have fun and good luck.

I'm bored at work. I'll throw my name in the hat.

5MmN8KQ.png

Turfster

New GMG deal.
30% code for:
  • Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
  • Blackguards and the Deluxe Edition
  • Dementium II HD
  • Guilty Gear Isuka
  • Gun Metal
  • Hitman: Contracts
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (only available in North America)
  • Might & Magic X Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Rekoil
  • THIEF and the THIEF: Master Thief Edition
  • Wooden Sen'SeY
DE1PDN-CS6BOF-PR9AVM

New generic 20% off code:
Y2OZM7-MJ3VHD-0AVTI1

Oh shit son it's a....

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

header.jpg

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

Have fun and good luck.

KxbCQIX.png

JaseC

New GMG deal.
30% code for:
  • Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
  • Blackguards and the Deluxe Edition
  • Dementium II HD
  • Guilty Gear Isuka
  • Gun Metal
  • Hitman: Contracts
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (only available in North America)
  • Might & Magic X Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Rekoil
  • THIEF and the THIEF: Master Thief Edition
  • Wooden Sen'SeY
DE1PDN-CS6BOF-PR9AVM

New generic 20% off code:
Y2OZM7-MJ3VHD-0AVTI1

I suppose I should put my 10c of GMG credit to good use and buy Contracts.

Turfster

So if GOG is doing 30 deals for 30 years of gaming, the next one'll be 1984... I'm thinking King's quest.
Edit: It's Ultima 1-3. Guess I was wrong. That's not 1984, GOG. That's like... 1987 for the PC version =p

JaseC

Releases in three weeks. While there's no early bird discount, owners of 2013 do get 20% off, reducing the price from $50 to $40.

JaseC

I feel like of all sports games, NASCAR needs an annual update the least

I agree but nonetheless I'm all for it. ;) I can wait for half off, though, on the count of having not even the slightest interest in NASCAR.

nexen

I finished Deadpool over the weekend. Twice actually, but the second time was a speed run, achievement-whore thing.

Better than it should be, not as good as it could have been. Combat is fun, humor is sometimes smirk inducing, and mostly I wanted to keep playing to see what crazy shit the game was going to do next.

It was worth the $10 I paid for it, even though I'm not a comics fan. Helps if you can tolerate lots, and lots of middle school humor.

Dr Dogg

Sweet Prey give away. I was thinking of doing something similar. After seeing milamber's glorious desktop gaff I noticed he had no wallpaper, only a black screen. I was going to hold a "design milamber a wallpaper" competition for some Prey related prizes.Though after some thought decided against it as it was guaranteed to be super NSFW.

You done good.

Saint's Row 4 has a similar issue with cutscenes to what you described in MP3, but the gameplay improvement is soooo worth it.

Sweet! As if I needed an excuse to go through SR IV all over again.

http://i.minus.com/icBH5mpG4YLPh.gif[IMG]

Fools just don't know. Half of the replies in the 21:9 thread had me shaking my head.[/QUOTE]

The world just isn't ready. Thier loss.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Has there been any more news on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn coming to Steam?

I have like 11 of these Amazon credits left and I'm running out of things to buy. Might pick it up and play this weekend for $10. But if it's coming to Steam I might wait.

Overdoziz

Banned
Oh shit son it's a....

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

header.jpg

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

Have fun and good luck.
y7MeS2d.png

JaseC

Has there been any more news on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn coming to Steam?

I have like 11 of these Amazon credits left and I'm running out of things to buy. Might pick it up and play this weekend for $10. But if it's coming to Steam I might wait.

Nope. It appeared in the registry more or less coincident with Squeenix confirming that it will come to Steam in the future. I wouldn't be surprised if the intention is to launch the game on Steam and the PS4 at ~the same time.

Where?!
Or is that Mac only?

Yeah, Mac only (Windows version wasn't on sale). Black Ops is literally the only multi-OS game on Steam that isn't SteamPlay.

Turfster

King's Quest 1-3 now. Look at those seconds drop like a sack of bricks...
Also, lolActivision. They seriously want 10$ for King's Quest 1-3 base price, digital?
I got a Sierra set on disc of 1-7 for 5€ years ago...

Tizoc

King's Quest 1-3 now. Look at those seconds drop like a sack of bricks...
Also, lolActivision. They seriously want 10$ for King's Quest 1-3 base price, digital?
I got a Sierra set on disc of 1-7 for 5€ years ago...

T^T Still waiting for Space Quest to drop to $10ish or lower on Steam.

Colin.

Like a number of you here, I use Enhanced Steam quite a bit. Recently, I've noticed that the market transaction feature isn't working, as everything is zero'd out. Anyone else have this issue? Using on Chrome.

AZORRgn.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So the game Rekoil is coming out today. I was part of the beta (which I never played) but also got a free retail cd key. So this morning they finally "revoked" all of the beta keys, so that people who were in the beta could actually buy the game.

I went to redeem my cd key and got this:

caCYXYS.png

"Click next to proceed to installation". But...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom