• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

ibvUgjpaizcr89.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
A Redditer got this:

"Hi Paul,
According to the publisher, the batch of keys we'll received for Darksouls 2 is region locked only for Japan.
Atenciosamente/Regards,
Nuuvem Staff contato@nuuvem.com.br"

Nuuvem's store page has said as much since it went up. Things can change, though, as they did with SR4, which is why I said that theoretically Scamco could lock down the game tightly before release, but I also said that if this were to happen Nuuvem would source ROW keys for affected pre-orders as that's exactly what it did when Deep Silver unexpectedly made a slightly region-locked BR sub for SR4. There was never and will never be any danger of a Nuuvem pre-order leaving you with a dud of a key.

JaseC

Here's the link to the reddit thread about it if anyone else was wondering:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/204gxb/nuuvem_dark_souls_ii_preorder_steam_8499r_26_35/

Are there any hoops you have to jump through to buy from Nuuvem if you're not from South America? Never bought from them before but I probably will for Dark Souls 2, $35 is too good. And this is their normal price, so I can just wait and see if anything better pops up right?

Some products, such as Football Manager 2014, will refuse to be added to your cart unless you have a Brazilian IP, but they're few and far between.

Knurek

Anyone else having trouble with Humble key page? Doesn't show a lot of my widget/bundle purchases for some reason, keeps crashing browser when refreshing.

Levyne

Banned
Witcher 3 was too far out for me to be anticipating it much anyway. Plus all of the other games "in the way" of it, I guess.

JaseC

...I think I'm going to buy the RU version of BLOPS 2, despite the OARIC flag. It has "Russian DLC".

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I guarantee you that the Diablo 3 that you played and disliked is not the same Diablo 3 people are playing now. I played D3 at launch and the furthest I got was midway through Nightmare with a Barbarian before I got bored because the game felt totally unrewarding to play. Last Wednesday I created a brand new Barb, hit level 60 for the first time and have 75 Paragon levels now. I'm swimming in Legendaries and have almost completed my first major set. The loot system has been drastically overhauled.

That said, I totally will buy Grim Dawn when it's finished because it's got some of the Titan Quest crew working on it and will more than likely be worth the thirty duckets they're asking for it.

Sounds pretty good, will definitely have to give it a go.

But what the hell is this Battle.net launcher shit?

Arthea

my steam is down again :(

anyway Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae is nice, although I really need to remap controls, default aren't good enough for me.

edited: wait, today is maintenance?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Dude, that's exactly why I said that :p

"It will not be called "Frog Fractions 2." It will probably be called something like "Lost Kingdom: Reckoning," by Fork Bomb LLC or "Turbo Finance 2015" by Vespenta Holdings. Does that Russian flight sim on Desura look suspicious to you? Better play it just to make sure! Or maybe it'll be a plugin for Bonzi Buddy and you'll discover it when your grandpa asks you to make his email go faster. Wait, are you playing Frog Fractions 2 right now?"

louiedog

Bah. I really want Witcher 3 to come out so they can focus on talking about Cyberpunk 2077. I also want to play Witcher 3... but Cyberpunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom