• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cth

Thanks Doc for Sang Froid, always wanted to give it a shot but never pulled the trigger in time.

As an aside, my ex-gf had similar symptoms (according to her, nowhere near as bad as what you describe IMO) and said she had candidiasis. Hope things turn out better soon, I know how difficult things can be in that financial situation.

Garcia

First time ever I get all the achievements in a game.

OFEXUWq.png

It's a short adventure game about a girl looking for her Teddy bear that was stolen by a monster from the insides of a wardrobe. Mostly of the puzzles are sound based so it's very important to not mute the sound of the game in your first walkthrough, figuring the meaning of the puzzles is rewarding and made me feel smart. xD

I recommend it for anyone who likes adventure games, and I believe a lot of SteamGAF must own this game because it was in a bundle, so for those who already own the game go play it and feel relieved for one less game in your backlog, and for those who don't own wait for a discount and buy it. ;)

Yep, wishlisted already for future bundles or sales.

Cth

First time ever I get all the achievements in a game.

OFEXUWq.png

It's a short adventure game about a girl looking for her Teddy bear that was stolen by a monster from the insides of a wardrobe. Mostly of the puzzles are sound based so it's very important to not mute the sound of the game in your first walkthrough, figuring the meaning of the puzzles is rewarding and made me feel smart. xD

I recommend it for anyone who likes adventure games, and I believe a lot of SteamGAF must own this game because it was in a bundle, so for those who already own the game go play it and feel relieved for one less game in your backlog, and for those who don't own wait for a discount and buy it. ;)

I remember grabbing it from the Indie Game thread.. If I remember correctly, it wasn't the safest to play with my daughter as it had some LIMBOish death animations.. Still great game, I need to pick up the steam version eventually! Glad to hear more people trying it and liking it.

I remember grabbing it from the Indie Game thread.. If I remember correctly, it wasn't the safest to play with my daughter as it had some LIMBOish death animations.. Still great game, I need to pick up the steam version eventually! Glad to hear more people trying it and liking it.

Yep some of the death animations may scare young childs.

DocSeuss

For the people who've wished I'll get better soon... sorry, it doesn't work that way. :|

Thanks to the three people who tossed some games my way. Ya'll made things even cooler.

Relax.MX

I'm having a really stressful time in my life (in a demand for 5 months with the horrible justice system of my country) I'm looking for games that help the stress. One Finger Dead Punch helped me a lot.

Teppic

I won The Binding of Isaac, thanks DocSeuss!

Sorry to hear about your current situation. You should consider setting up donations for your treatments.

Grief.exe

I'm going to ask for a DS4 for my birthday coming up. Shelve that 360 controller.

Will make the perfect compliment to Dark Souls 2,
Metal Gear Rising 2, and Bayonetta.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
And when you run out of money to buy games, launch games without playing them for trading cards to sell said cards so you can buy more games.

It's a lovely cycle. ;)

SteamCommunitymavromatislozayFriendActivity_zpsd4a23fae.png

Even to the overbuying of Steam games is to buy more games I guess. At least that's how JaseC is "curing" his.

Can't argue with the results!

Edit: A few spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Call of Duty: World at War -- MB-C37D827B6FD8345C - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt
Megabyte Punch -- MB-26EF5D4BDFC1B48E - Taken by KenOD
Megabyte Punch #2 -- MB-BDB9C33C845534A9 - Taken by kevin1025

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Esther = threes = Left 4 Dead 3 + Half Life 3

Think about it.
We'll get "The Oranger Box!" containing TF3, Portal3, L4D3 and Half Life 3
D Oculous Edition

finished South Park last night. Last couple hours are insane. GOTY.
I still haven't finished it :lol

Wait, where did you get MW2 for that price? I've got MW1, but still missing the other two.
Damn Black Ops 2, got me hooked with Prestige Mode...
I got it for US$5 from Amazon a year or 2 ago, not sure if it has been at that price since.

I have a system where I avoid sites with numbers in 'em. It hasn't failed me yet.
You died
roman numerals, it counts!

I guess it's bad that some of the best stealth in recent years is in Saints Row IV.
Shows how amazing SRIV is :D

Others, um, well, hey, free games, right? At least there was no Bad Rats! ^^;
That would've been pretty funny XD

kevin1025

Banned
I'm going to ask for a DS4 for my birthday coming up. Shelve that 360 controller.

Will make the perfect compliment to Dark Souls 2,
Metal Gear Rising 2, and Bayonetta.

It will serve you well in Dark Souls 2. I've played through five games on PC so far, and seven on PS4, and it's my favorite controller I've ever played on now. It's some good stuff.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Rogue's Tale is coming to Steam on March 28.

Rogue's Tale is a single player turn-based dungeon crawling game.

The game takes place in a place called Frostmourn Keep and its underlying dungeons located in the World's End Mountains. The goal is to overthrow the current king of the Frostmourn Keep and become the new king.

Classless character building where you can be the kind of rogue you want.
Seemingly unfair, untimely and unforgiving deaths which are also permanent.
Ways to counter these deaths by learning the game mechanics.
Random dungeons and encounters.
24 talents to build your character with.
30 spells to build your character even further.
50 heritages that make your next character stronger.
30 challenges to complete once you get the hang of the game.

It's been out on Desura for a long time now, so someone might already have impressions of the game.

EdmondD

Okay, whew. That makes way more sense.

I need to become wealthy, buy a hundred copies of System Shock 2 and a hundred copies of STALKER: SOC, then give 'em away.

Anyone have a winning lotto ticket they're not using?

You have good taste. Those are two of my favorite games of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom