• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think mona's naked in max payne 2

edit: also there's a bunch of naked ladies in deadly premonition

i dunno what i'm doing

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
friendzoned, huh?
I had super space sex with the blue girl but it was some weird psychic thing. I mean I think they were naked but I don't remember it crossing the arbitrary lines of american censorship to be "officially nudity" in what it showed.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
i think mona's naked in max payne 2

edit: also there's a bunch of naked ladies in deadly premonition

i dunno what i'm doing

Mona being nude is a cheat, although since it doesn't require a mod I'd argue it counts. Other than that, if you explore the locked doors of the apartment building level you'll eventually hear a couple going at it like drunk monkeys, but since you can't actually enter the room there's no nudity.

zkylon

zkylewd
If so, that's it! Now every doujin developer must release all their games on Steam with the naughty stuff a DLC away.
i'm fine with these games being on steam, but i kinda wish naughty or mostly naughty games to be on their own category, i really don't want the japanese games section to be an mysterious adventure with no way of filtering these games out

(or viceversa if you like 'em)

the steam store in general needs such a huge overhaul, specially ever since the greenlight floodgates got open

More like self-cockblock.
cock?

true shep ain't got no cock

I had super space sex with the blue girl but it was some weird psychic thing. I mean I think they were naked but I don't remember it crossing the arbitrary lines of american censorship to be "officially nudity" in what it showed.
well from me2 onwards people have dumb space sex with their undies on, but in me1 i'm sure there was some sideboob action and shit

it's what spawned the "big controversy"

Mona being nude is a cheat, although since it doesn't require a mod I'd argue it counts. Other than that, if you explore the locked doors of the apartment building level you'll eventually hear a couple going at it like drunk monkeys, but since you can't actually enter the room there's no nudity.
like i remember young curious zky playing around with a naked mona but i thought they modeled her for something?

or someone at remedy was just randomly perverted and stuck that model in there for no reason?

So my brother says that Enemy Within was on sale and since he knew I was waiting for a sale on that game he bought it and gifted it to me (apparently it was pretty much in the last minute or so of the sale). Problem is that I didn't get anything but he got the e-mail with the receipt and confirmation that the gift was sent. I'm guessing it will arrive eventually..?

On a different note the nude mode for RE5 is amazing, dat Sheva!

JaseC

like i remember young curious zky playing around with a naked mona but i thought they modeled her for something?

or someone at remedy was just randomly perverted and stuck that model in there for no reason?

Well, if the nude skin was modelled for something then Mona's nudie part was cut. Or it could just be the latter. ;)

VoidZero

Banned
So my brother says that Enemy Within was on sale and since he knew I was waiting for a sale on that game he bought it and gifted it to me (apparently it was pretty much in the last minute or so of the sale). Problem is that I didn't get anything but he got the e-mail with the receipt and confirmation that the gift was sent. I'm guessing it will arrive eventually..?

On a different note the nude mode for RE5 is amazing, dat Sheva!
It's still on sale.
How did he do it. Per E-Mail? Normaly you get it right away.

Milamber

Its just panty flashes and some dissapearing panty while the camera moves.

I would like to know what you do in Sexy Beach without the naughty DLC.

Take them out on location dates, choose their bikinis, watch them play, apply lotions, rub them lotions all over their body. If they enjoyed your conversation choices and restrained lotion applications, then their heart meter goes up. Rinse and repeat.

JaseC

and Jasec your new avatar is horrible

I love all of my avatars equally!

And by horrible you mean horribly suggestive?

Coincidently, that's the second one that makes me want to photoshop a male organ to it. gg JaseC.

Completely intentional, I assure you. :p

Take them out on location dates, choose their bikinis, watch them play, apply lotions, rub them lotions all over their body. If they enjoyed your conversation choices and restrained lotion applications, then their heart meter goes up. Rinse and repeat.

You've given this too much thought. Or not enough...

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
What hooked me was the create-a-player career mode. Most sports games you have franchise mode where you pick a team and you try to take that team to the finals/super bowl/etc and in-game play as whoever has the ball, and between games play the part of GM making trades and whatnot. In the NBA2k games you can create an avatar who then goes through the draft, gets signed by a team based on how well you did in the rookie showcase, and only play the parts of the game where your avatar is actually on court. You won't always be 'the guy with the ball' so there's an equal reliance on learning offense and defense. You can be traded and all that good stuff too, but it's not really your decision since you aren't the GM. It's like role-playing in a way (and, actually, you do get XP and can level up a bunch of stats to fill out your roll on the team better, now that I think about it) and is fairly unique. I don't play a ton of sports games but I haven't seen anything like it in any other series.
I think that was in some football games too, right? At least I remember a high school classmate playing it on his notebook one day.

Already grabbed the game, that mode you described sounds very interesting. But to tell the truth, the Space Jam mod is still what I want to play the most.

Completely intentional, I assure you. :p
homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

When you first find her in the theme park level, she's having a bath. I guess the model comes from there.

Though it's pretty detailed for something you only get to see for like 10 seconds and without an entire body shot (I think the camera only shows her back from the waist up). There's also a comic where you can see half of one of her boobs. "Right then, more than anything, I wanted her."

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

Is "Giants: Citizen Kabuto" on steam?

I'm pretty sure the Dragon Age and Mass effect series never had nudity. But if you're including suggestive scenes, like in DA and ME, then the original "Mafia" qualifies.

Arthea

don't want to take your attention of most important creepy hour (we have those daily now? (><)
but I just have to post this: nuuvem has some Star Wars games on sale, and these are steam:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

I'm not sure how good those prices are, though.
Also if it's steam, it doesn't matter that it's MAC versions, or does it?

zkylon

zkylewd
When you first find her in the theme park level, she's having a bath. I guess the model comes from there.

Though it's pretty detailed for something you only get to see for like 10 seconds and without an entire body shot (I think the camera only shows her back from the waist up). There's also a comic where you can see half of one of her boobs. "Right then, more than anything, I wanted her."

kinda hilarious and sad at the same time all of us remembering so much about mona's undressed adventures

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
don't want to take your attention of most important creepy hour (we have those daily now? (><)
but I just have to post this: nuuvem has some Star Wars games on sale, and these are steam:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

I'm not sure how good those prices are, though.

What are the prices?

JaseC

Is "Giants: Citizen Kabuto" on steam?

Nope. It is on GOG, though, and published by Interplay, who recently brought over Descent and Descent 2, so I'd say that'll change eventually.

It does when it's not Steamplay, check Steam first. For example CoD Black Ops Mac won't get you Black Ops Win. So beware.

It's fine: Black Ops Mac is literally the only exception to the SteamPlay rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom