• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Supreme Commander Forged Alliance -- MB-2A25FBBA226F828D - Taken by tylergregg. 4 entrants total.
Supreme Commander -- MB-29E0B29DD3CC50EF - Taken by KenOD. 15 entrants total.
Little Racers STREET -- MB-4A0FCBE719D6AAEC - Taken by drakaenae. 14 entrants total.

t1394736556z1.png

Deadbeat

Banned
What the hell did they do to Chivalry Medieval Warfare? Im having swings with my sword that are clipping right through enemies and not doing any damage. Then I have some vanguard instant teleport towards me showing him spearing me. I also fisted some archer dude that was clearly nowhere near me.

So what did they do? Why did they do it?

Grief.exe

What the hell did they do to Chivalry Medieval Warfare? Im having swings with my sword that are clipping right through enemies and not doing any damage. Then I have some vanguard instant teleport towards me showing him spearing me. I also fisted some archer dude that was clearly nowhere near me.

So what did they do? Why did they do it?

You tried multiple servers? Sounds like you are lagging.

Take this unwanted garbage out of my sight.
;)

ModBot said:
Instructions for C00kie M0nster:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Humanity Asset -- MB-27AF49EE893A8A47 - Taken by _hekk05
Probably Archery -- MB-998CB46D5D6F3A47 - Taken by Kifimbo
Little Racers STREET -- MB-7038725A1A5A0BB8 - Taken by RS4-

Nabs

I guess Nom Nom Galaxy is $19.99. I'm pretty sure the site said it would be $9. Maybe that'll get updated in a bit.

Tizoc

I read XSEED in this page, what is the meaning of this? Update on Traisl in the Sky Steam release? TELL ME SOMETHING DAMNIT!

Turfster

Reboot 2.0 Bundlestars
Price: 2$/1.79€ for the first 48 hours
  • Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
  • Disciples III: Renaissance
  • Galaxy on Fire 2 HD
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold
  • Tower Wars
  • Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space

The-Bean

Accidentally bought TWD: Survival Instinct for my account, rather than a gift. *facepalm* Only $5 but I hope I can get this refunded. :S

I am going to try this right now.

Checking my daily leaderboards last night after trying, I came to realize that KenOD was talking about *yesterday's* daily challenge (as the challenge had rolled over before my attempt). I'm assuming this will hold true for you.

I got to the black market and had about 78000... But I couldn't afford both a jet pack and the ankh so I tried to murder the shopkeepers. That didn't work and my challenge was quickly ended.

Jawmuncher

I'm all over that indiegala bundle. Mainly because I have wanted to play Supreme Commander for the longest....even though I own it and it is currently unopened. But I need it on steam.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm all over that indiegala bundle. Mainly because I have wanted to play Supreme Commander for the longest....even though I own it and it is currently unopened. But I need it on steam.

Just a heads up, retail keys for Supreme Commander register on Steam.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How the hell do you people get so far in Spelunky?
I usually lose a fuckton of health/die in stupid ways in the jungle.

Luck and repetition. You'll get there. I remember when the jungle felt impossible.

fantomena

Just finished Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Way better than I expected, liked it alot. Enemies, environments, combat system, gameplay, all good. Much shorter than the first game though. Not an masterpiece, but very good.

Jawmuncher

Reboot 2.0 Bundlestars
Price: 2$/1.79€ for the first 48 hours

• [*] Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
  • Disciples III: Renaissance
  • Galaxy on Fire 2 HD
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold
  • Tower Wars
  • Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space

This game is straight garbage don't play it.
It starts off as a cheap dead space which is kinda nice but then turns into Mad Max but not in the good way. I got it from JaseC awhile back and it not even being a gift could help me get through it sadly.

Turfster

IndieRoyale Debut 11 Bundle
Price: 1.73€ currently
  • Tropical Stormfront
  • TrapThem
  • KarBOOM
  • 99 Waves to Die
  • Spice Road
  • 8-Bit Commando
  • Project Night
  • Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends
  • ?

Tenrius

Very nearly missed these great discounts on Bravew New World and Enemy Within, because I had lots of stuff to do the last two weeks and wasn't paying attention. Thankfully, the crisis was averted.

DNF has an age gate and is appropriately labeled with an M rating and "nudity" under the description for the M rating. It won't get removed no matter how many people report it.

Ah, thanks. That game is one of a kind, I just can't miss it
KuGsj.gif
. Seems like it has never been on sale or anything though, and I don't want to spend 20 bucks on a game like that.

Pachimari

Just to be sure, if I buy Borderlands 2: Game of the Year edition from Nuuvem, will it work on my Windows machine even though it says (Mac), though it says Steamplay, does that mean I can play the game on any platform and only pay once?

Also, I'm undecided.

Should I go for:

a) Gone Home + Gunpoint
b) Enemy Within + Brave New World

?

Lunaniem

Just to be sure, if I buy Borderlands 2: Game of the Year edition from Nuuvem, will it work on my Windows machine even though it says (Mac), though it says Steamplay, does that mean I can play the game on any platform and only pay once?

Also, I'm undecided.

Should I go for:

a) Gone Home + Gunpoint

?

Yes, every Mac key you can play the Windows version on Steam except Black Ops.

kevin1025

Banned

Also, I'm undecided.

Should I go for:

a) Gone Home + Gunpoint

?

A! A!!! A is my final answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom