• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
I bought Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta for full price when it released on Steam. (and Im actually looking forward to episode 2). I can't be saved :p

dLcfkFa.png

...for a minute, I thought you were my ex (she has the same Steam avatar). Anyways, why did you buy War Z?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
OK, I definitely need a new HDD now. After buying the LA Noire complete pack and putting it on the download queue, my 2 TB drive has only 25 GB left. Of all the used space, only 270 GB are unrelated to Steam (bunch of Origin games, Guild Wars 2 and several movies I ripped from my DVDs). The rest is all occupied by Steam games, 99% of which I'll never play.

I thing I have a problem.

100% Oniken is pretty much in my grasp, I think.

After a dozen or so tries, I finally got the speed run for Mission 5. That one is insane.

Then right after that I got the speed run for Mission 6 on my first try (even with a death, heh). That one is quite lenient.

So now I just need to Boss Rush and Hardcore Mode.

OK, I definitely need a new HDD now. After buying the LA Noire complete pack and putting it on the download queue, my 2 TB drive has only 25 GB left. Of all the used space, only 270 GB are unrelated to Steam (bunch of Origin games, Guild Wars 2 and several movies I ripped from my DVDs). The rest is all occupied by Steam games, 99% of which I'll never play.

I thing I have a problem.
You need to be like JaseC, he doesn't install the games he buy.

BWWOslx.png

Time to wait until the end of April I guess.

In the mean time, maybe I'll give Rogue Legacy or Torchlight1/2 a spin.

Nice job. You can do it all again when it's ported to steamworks. (or you can use SAM to unlock them all instead, as I plan to. :p)

I'm not quite sure how the patch affected play, as I heard it had nerfed pyromancy heavily, but I know it also severely dropped requirements for some things like joining the faith based guild.

Levyne

Banned
Nice job. You can do it all again when it's ported to steamworks. (or you can use SAM to unlock them all instead, as I plan to. :p)

I'm not quite sure how the patch affected play, as I heard it had nerfed pyromancy heavily, but I know it also severely dropped requirements for some things like joining the faith based guild.

Yeah I plan to sab it up. A recent patch? I actually had to resort to some more pyromancy in my NG+ game because it did more damage than my weapons, generally.

lol gfwl achievements dont count sry

it's real to meeeeeeeeeeeee

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeah I plan to sab it up. A recent patch? I actually had to resort to some more pyromancy in my NG+ game because it did more damage than my weapons, generally.

The game was patched last September. At the time there was hope it was Steamworks-related, but alas this wasn't to be.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Another? I swear that Ubi is just pumping out AssCreed games at this point :p

Speaking of, it's a shame that the standalone version of Freedom Cry doesn't share Black Flag's 40% discount. I'd probably even play through it again just because.

Speaking of, it's a shame that the standalone version of Freedom Cry doesn't share Black Flag's 40% discount. I'd probably even play through it again just because.

Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ game not required to play.

Already own Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ and want to play the Freedom Cry missions? Check out Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ – Freedom Cry the DLC pack.

Please note that if you already own Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ Gold Edition or Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ Season Pass, the Freedom Cry missions are already included in your game.
So this is both a standalone game and DLC?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
One Finger Death Punch is very much a game that I would never expect to be that good, but somehow turned out to be amazing. I love being surprised by a game in that fashion.

Edit: Luxor 3? What happened to Luxor 2? Wait, is Luxor Evolved Luxor 2? Huh, it did come out and I just missed it. Silly me.

Your steam ID is KenOD, isn't it? o_O

Hold on, let me check... ... ... Yes. Yes it is.

*goes to add nickname to himself*

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Definitely picking up most of that new Groupees bundle tomorrow. I think Groupees and Bundlestars have been even better than
dare I say it?
Humble Bundle lately.

Chronoja

Definitely picking up most of that new Groupees bundle tomorrow. I think Groupees and Bundlestars have been even better than
dare I say it?
Humble Bundle lately.

Groupees has often times been superior imo. Bundlestars has been slowly and steadily improving.

Tellaerin

Edit: Luxor 3? What happened to Luxor 2? Wait, is Luxor Evolved Luxor 2? Huh, it did come out and I just missed it. Silly me.

Luxor Evolved != Luxor 2. Luxor Evolved ditches the aesthetic of Luxor 1-3 for faux vector graphics visuals and techno music and adds things like boss battles (which are well done, IMO). They were going for a sort of retro arcade/Geometry Wars-esque look and feel, and the elements came together really well. It's worth trying, especially if you like Luxor/Zuma/Puzzloop-type games.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Is the Sega Humble Bundle all together or individual gift keys? I only want Alpha Protocol for a $1.00 but if it's bundled together with the other stuff I'd give away: pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom