• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

BWWOslx.png

Time to wait until the end of April I guess.

Eventually we will be doing it again for Steam Achievements. That prospect alone has me so excited.

EDIT: Clarity.

Yeah I plan to sab it up. A recent patch? I actually had to resort to some more pyromancy in my NG+ game because it did more damage than my weapons, generally.

Nah, the patch was there day one for PC. It was a patch that was out shortly after the games release (but still long enough that I managed to have 100+ hours and platinum in it). It nerfed some of the weapons that had ridiculous scaling at +10, halved the requirements for joining the faith clan, nerfed some of the pyromancy spells (like iron skin, maybe?), etc.

Oh, pass. Sorry Sega. Maybe next time.

Great. So when we don't get Bayonetta on PC, I can blame you because you wanted Alpha Protocol for $0.25 instead of $1. :p

def sim

BWWOslx.png

Time to wait until the end of April I guess.

In the mean time, maybe I'll give Rogue Legacy or Torchlight1/2 a spin.

Good work! I'm still waiting for the steamworks update before attempting something like that. Hopefully we see it well before DS2's release.

Lunaniem

More:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Gun Monkeys -- MB-4105AFF4174D1780 - Taken by fuzzy123
Rock of Ages -- MB-4D12377AF3CDAA69 - Taken by zeroOman
Etherlords II -- MB-CFADEF22ADBAEFB8 - Taken by almostheathen
Master Reboot -- MB-0A9FDA5673D07568 - Taken by rainking187
Heli Heroes -- MB-3CF7BD92D9E4ACEB - Taken by _hekk05
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages -- MB-82F201070D27D71C - Taken by KenOD
Axis Game Factory -- MB-94554B7EF18D9605 - Taken by Shalashaska
Expeditions: Conquistador -- MB-8A5BC7CCB79B0091 - Taken by FOX_
Monday Night Combat -- MB-D04D2D272E882664 - Taken by cardinalmind
POSTAL -- MB-BD93DFECB5E94322 - Taken by The Dear Leader
Bang Bang Racing -- MB-8B2332B79E492171 - Taken by BundysFeet

Good work! I'm still waiting for the steamworks update before attempting something like that. Hopefully we see it well before DS2's release.

Considering Namco's current attitude/shenanigans with the franchise, I'm guessing we'll never see it and we'll all just lament the fact that they chose to replace GFWL in Ace Combat and not in Dark Souls. :lol

And even if they do, I be people will bitch that they didn't take the time to fix the graphics options so that DSfix is still required. :D

def sim

Considering Namco's current attitude/shenanigans with the franchise, I'm guessing we'll never see it and we'll all just lament the fact that they chose to replace GFWL in Ace Combat and not in Dark Souls. :lol

And even if they do, I be people will bitch that they didn't take the time to fix the graphics options so that DSfix is still required. :D

Aw I think we'll see it eventually. It's just a matter of when. Though, yes, I doubt they'll add anymore to the current port. I'm okay with using DSfix.

_hekk05

Banned
Just checked out Humanity Asset. This is what the options screen selection looks like

ogasno.gif

And no its not the gif

I also thought my com crashed during the start screen lol

Edit: thanks for heli heroes

Hey, anyone here with the original Grand theft auto trilogy? 3, vice city, san andreas?

I'm thinking about getting it with this steam sale but I was wondering how the 360 controller is on it. Is it seamless like other games?

Lunaniem

Hey, anyone here with the original Grand theft auto trilogy? 3, vice city, san andreas?

I'm thinking about getting it with this steam sale but I was wondering how the 360 controller is on it. Is it seamless like other games?

You have to use a third party program to do it unfortunately, 360 controller support isn't built in.

Tellaerin

Just checked out Humanity Asset. This is what the options screen selection looks like

ogasno.gif

And no its not the gif

I also thought my com crashed during the start screen lol

Edit: thanks for heli heroes

Humanity Asset seems to have a few issues. It doesn't seem to support 4:3 monitors (like my faithful CRT) at all - trying to go fullscreen just crashes me to the desktop. It's defaulting to putting character movement on the left d-pad and aiming on the left analog stick for me, and since it doesn't seem to like x360ce, I can't remap the controls. (To be fair, I'm using a Dual Shock 2, so someone with a X360 gamepad may not have a problem). So I decided to try using KB/M instead (not my first choice for platformers in general, but this one looks like it's supposed to play like Abuse, so I figure I'll give it a shot), the first level loads, I take two steps to the right and the game hard locks until I kill it.

Not looking promising so far. Gonna try a little more and see what happens.

Tizoc

"Sorry, The Humble Weekly Sale: SEGA is currently unavailable in your area."

Jesus Christ SEGA, you just have to region lock everything do you?

I could gift it to you if you want, but I won't be able to until like 12ish hours from now (off to work soon ^^; )

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Gunman Clive is sweet gaffer-made goodness.
Yes, yes it is. I haven't tried the PC version, but I played it on 3DS and it's good. It's hard but not impossible, and it's fun to play. Pretty short, but having 3 characters gives it a nice replay value. I don't remember if I finished my duck playthrough yet.

Tizoc

Someone has already helped me, but I thank you for offering help.

Coolios, enjoy the games mate~

Repsoting for new page
2 Keys in one:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

PopCap Humble Bundle Origin Keys -- MB-6A80840F53BD0484

t1394821431z1.png

So if you win the giveaway you'll get the Origin keys for all the games in that bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom