• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 IV - For me it was Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bridge Project -- MB-F5F099E7BA0FFA6E - Taken by Visualante2. 16 entrants total.

t1395945614z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
A lot of generosity going on here this morning. You guys are awesome. :)

Dammit. That was back in my "oh, maybe it's on greenlight? eehhhh... no guarantee" phase, and combined with the fact that I already owned the eXceed games, I passed... so no KAMUI for me.

Wow, thanks a lot!
Sorry dude

Unrelated, did you ever get your Payday 2?

A couple of spares:

They should be unused but I'm not entirely sure. I apologise in advance if they're useless.

Every time I have to pay attention to something else for 5 minutes, you post a key I want as a freeforall. Why must you taunt me so? :p

A lot of generosity going on here this morning. You guys are awesome. :)

So are you, ser.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So are you, ser.

You're too kind!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marlow Briggs -- MB-803CA7C722ECAD04 - Taken by Rhaknar
Avencast: Rise of the Mage -- MB-6C96A8668404ADC8 - Taken by user237
Shattered Haven -- MB-D768DAE7351BDBD1 - Taken by _hekk05
Hero of the Kingdom -- MB-B6192B17C266FEB4 - Taken by Alduin
Little Racers STREET -- MB-9624DB014C346675 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Bleed -- MB-9B85BA1F584DA2C1 - Taken by topyy

The_Super_Inframan

And some more :p

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Kairo -- MB-264EBE3949820B9E - Taken by Evrain. 19 entrants total.
Bionic Dues -- MB-372F96DD71E690ED - Taken by Purkake4. 10 entrants total.
Gravity Badgers -- MB-24FAF4549471F474 - Taken by VikasNarula. 5 entrants total.
Knytt Underground -- MB-29FD49F94E06222C - Taken by jmizzal. 20 entrants total.

t1395946424z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
............................................................I already own marllow briggs. ITS DUPE DAY ON STEAMGAF APARENTLY

sigh sorry. want to nuke it J or want me to repost it?

Firehead

Woop, finally at 990 games. Time for the final 10!

I'm catching up, Xelios... kinda... :(

I shouldn't have invested so much into DLC, when it was counted towards your game count. Goddammit.

fantomena

Pre-ordered:

None

Early Access:

Assetto Corsa
Wasteland 2
Space Engineers
7 Days to Die
Planet Explorers
Spacebase DF-9
Unclaimed World
Starbound
Kerbal Space Program
HAWKEN
Next Car Game
Nether
Grim Dawn
Airmech
The Dead Linger
Divinity: Original Sin
Godus
SPEEDRUNNERS
RUNNING WITH RIFLES
Turbo Dismount
Audiosurf 2
Craft the World
Contagion
Folk Tale
Montas
Toy Soldiers: Complete
Nom Nom Galaxy
Take On Mars
Unepic
Xenonauts
Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition
Archeblade
Fortresscraft Evolved!
Vertiginious Golf
Maia
Paranormal
Meltdown
Legends of Eisenwald
Frozen Endzone
Steam Marines
Antisquad
Interstellar Marines
Dungeon Dashers
Vox
Arcance Worlds
Delver
Magicka: Wizard Wars
Gravi
Wrack
Secrets of Rætikon
Paranautical Activity
Imagine Me
Aerena
Epigenesis
1...2...3.. Kick IT
Under the Ocean
Patters
Gnomoria
StarForge
Kenshi
Prison Architect

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
courtesy of Jshackles and my stupidity

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-803CA7C722ECAD04 - Taken by Baha

Pre-ordered:

None

Early Access:

Assetto Corsa
Wasteland 2
Space Engineers
7 Days to Die
Planet Explorers
Spacebase DF-9
Unclaimed World
Starbound
Kerbal Space Program
HAWKEN
Next Car Game
Neter
Grim Dawn
Airmech
The Dead Linger
Divinity: Original Sin
Godus
SPEEDRUNNERS
RUNNING WITH RIFLES
Turbo Dismount
Audiosurf 2
Craft the World
Contagion
Folk Tale
Montas
Toy Soldiers: Complete
Nom Nom Galaxy
Take On Mars
Unepic
Xenonauts
Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition
Archeblade
Fortresscraft Evolved!
Vertiginious Golf
Maia
Paranormal
Meltdown
Legends of Eisenwald
Frozen Endzone
Steam Marines
Antisquad
Interstellar Marines
Dungeon Dashers
Vox
Arcance Worlds
Delver
Magicka: Wizard Wars
Gravi
Wrack
Secrets of Rætikon
Paranautical Activity
Imagine Me
Aerena
Epigenesis
1...2...3.. Kick IT
Under the Ocean
Patters
Gnomoria
StarForge
Kenshi
Prison Architect

Dayum. Someone likes playing buggy games.

The_Super_Inframan

New Bundle Stars Trainz Bundle

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/the-trainz-bundle/

Trainz Simulator 12
Blue Comet DLC
The Duchess DLC
PRR T1 DLC
Coronation Scot DLC
BR Class 14 DLC
Aerotrain DLC
SS4 China Coal Heavy Haul Pack DLC
Nickel Plate High Speed Freight Set DLC

Edit:
By the way, how does Trainz 12 compare to Train Simulator 2014? Much worse?
Played a lot of the later one with a friend and had a good time...

Aerocrane

Anybody around here knows more about Calibre 10 Racing Series( http://store.steampowered.com/app/266370/ ) ? Game was just released on Steam Early Access and seems to be interesting. I'm not buying a game in EA though, just wanted to know if you guys have heard of the game\developer before.

The developers made a game called Harms Way, released as an advergame for the Xbox 360 as a part of Doritos-sponsored "Unlock Xbox" competition. This game seems to be a new and expanded version of the same game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I only needed a few pieces of the DLC so here's the rest:

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Trainz Simulator 12 + Blue Comet DLC + Aerotrain DLC + Coronation Scott DLC + PRR T1 DLC + The Duchess DLC -- MB-4027F1FB287A58B3 - Taken by Kifimbo

ModBot got confused and included a couple of the keys in the game name so I'll PM the winner the keys myself just to ensure everything is there.

New Indie Royale is up

ModBot said:
Instructions for YianGaruga:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Card City Nights -- MB-DF82C5155339888C - Taken by Deques
Ittle Dew -- MB-039D33E45ED869B6 - Taken by user237

Rhaknar

is amazing spidey 2 coming to PC day and date with the console versions? I actually enjoyed the first one quite a bit

Rhaknar

stuff

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ittle Dew -- MB-05BA100E754B1388 - Taken by alr1ght. 14 entrants total.
Bob Came In Peaces -- MB-30BD82732E08DCD5 - Taken by NingenJanai. 8 entrants total.

t1395939088z1.png

The_Super_Inframan

Train Simulator, which used to be RailWorks, is considered both the superior game and the superior platform with broader DLC support.

This was the 2010 version, I think.

Thanks, i just continue playing Train Simulator :)

New Indie Royale is up

I just broke 500 games on Desura with this Bundle :p

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Ittle Dew -- MB-2A2B8481C51FC24C - Taken by Sammichu. 27 entrants total.
Bob Came in Pieces -- MB-A9551D975E221835 - Taken by Myshkin. 17 entrants total.

t1395949303z1.png

Arthea

Thanks for card city ^^

O just wanted to encourage you to play it, I'm close to the end of this game and it's a nice little card game, a bit chaotic, but certainly different.

Even those who already have it?

That reminds me that I barely touched this game. Think I got to the 3rd mission or so and never came back.

Ya, to give it to those weird individuals that won't buy it no matter how cheap!
I haven't done my replay on steam too, but I plan to some day

random

Didn't see it mentioned: Indiegala Supreme Bundle happy hour is active.

And here are some spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Party Of Sin -- MB-5E979A309AA1813B - Taken by Sammichu. 3 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-5440EF6EA74CBF15 - Taken by Shalashaska. 9 entrants total.
Shattered Haven -- MB-DC648949F01A3368 - Taken by tylergregg. 3 entrants total.

t1395939674z1.png

Copons

First time buying from Indie Royale and I'm laughing hard about the fact that I'm on a Mac and it doesn't give me the possibility to get the keys of the two games (Muri and Magicka Whatever) not available for Mac:

We're sorry, but this game isn't available on Mac. If it is released we shall announce it on our Twitter and Facebook and Google+ pages.

LOL?
Annnnnd what if I'd like to redeem them right now because I'm sure I'm going to forget about this bundle once I'll get home tonight?

EDIT:
Oooooh, there is a "Win" button right on top!
wow, such tech, so cool

Tizoc

OK Current games to play on Steam:
iddle dew
Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan
One Finger Death Punch
The Raven

I can finish up 2 of them soon at least, then I'm jumping into Ys 1.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Phantasmagoria 1 and 2 are on GOG as well. Activision actually did some good for once. But I agree would love Ripper and Darkseed as well. Hell more FMV games period they're the best. One of the reasons i'm so excited for the newest Tex Murphy.

Didn't know the Phantasmagoria games were on GOG as well, nice. Shame Ripper and Darkseed aren't.

Turfster

Greenmangaming deals:
  • Crusader Kings II (and most DLC) 75% off
  • Call of Juarez: Gunslinger 75% off (NCSA only)
  • Call of Juarez: The Cartel 75% off (NCSA only)
  • Bloody Good Time 75% off (NCSA only)
  • Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 75% off
  • Deponia 75% off
  • Chaos on Deponia 50% off
  • Goodbye Deponia 33% off
  • Memoria 33% off
  • Cubetractor 50% off

random

First time buying from Indie Royale and I'm laughing hard about the fact that I'm on a Mac and it doesn't give me the possibility to get the keys of the two games (Muri and Magicka Whatever) not available for Mac:

LOL?
Annnnnd what if I'd like to redeem them right now because I'm sure I'm going to forget about this bundle once I'll get home tonight?

Just click on Windows next to "Choose your platform", it will show you the keys.

edit:
wow, such tech, so cool
late...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom