• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 IV - For me it was Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed Activision remembers to release the game on Steam the same day it releases the retail copy.

I forget the specifics, but it was around a month before you could buy the game on Steam, even though the PC version had already been released at retail and the game is a steamworks only title.

Crazy.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Greenmangaming deals:
  • Crusader Kings II 75% off
  • Call of Juarez: Gunslinger 75% off (NCSA only)
  • Call of Juarez: The Cartel 75% off (NCSA only)
  • Bloody Good Time 75% off (NCSA only)
  • Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 75% off
  • Deponia 75% off
  • Chaos on Deponia 50% off
  • Goodbye Deponia 33% off
  • Memoria 33% off
  • Cubetractor 50% off

PSA: As far as Steam itself is concerned, the Brothers in Arms games haven't been more than 50% off since 2011.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Greenmangaming deals:
  • Crusader Kings II (and most DLC) 75% off
  • Call of Juarez: Gunslinger 75% off (NCSA only)
  • Call of Juarez: The Cartel 75% off (NCSA only)
  • Bloody Good Time 75% off (NCSA only)
  • Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 75% off
  • Deponia 75% off
  • Chaos on Deponia 50% off
  • Goodbye Deponia 33% off
  • Memoria 33% off
  • Cubetractor 50% off
Cloudberry Kingdom for $2.49? Why not?

I'm tempted to grab CoJ: The Cartel, even though I don't have Bound in Blood and I haven't finished the first one yet.

derExperte

Cloudberry Kingdom for $2.49? Why not?

I'm tempted to grab CoJ: The Cartel, even though I don't have Bound in Blood and I haven't finished the first one yet.

Cartel is shit, pure and simple. Buying that instead of completing the first or buying BiB would be a big mistake.

Turfster

Daily Music Creator 6 Touch 75% off
Weekend
  • Interstellar Marines 50% off
  • Batman Franchise 75% off
  • Squenix Publisher Weekend - Deus Ex 75% off

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Cartel is shit, pure and simple. Buying that instead of completing the first or buying BiB would be a big mistake.
You're proposing a scenario where only one of those actions is valid at a specific moment. I see no reason why each of them couldn't be done at the same time.

Coexistence, not exclusion.

I take it the Brothers in Arms games are good? I remember reading a favorable review of the first one in a magazine a long time ago.

The-Bean

Halo Spartan Assault
http://store.steampowered.com/app/277430/

Halo: Spartan Assault brings the excitement of Halo combat to Steam for the very first time.
Battle your way through 30 action-packed missions against the Covenant as you explore the origin of the Spartan Ops program featured in Halo 4.

Earn Steam achievements, complete missions and compete against your friends for the top scores in the leaderboards.

It's time to join the assault, Spartan!

Ruruja

Will there be an Arkham Origins GOTY do you think? I own Asylum GOTY and City GOTY and due to some OCD reasoning, I'd prefer to wait for that.

barney-it-begins.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom