• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM - announcements, updates and WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
evlcookie said:
260 achievements for booster trooper. Who on earth has that amount of time to create so many achievements :lol
The ultimate achievement whore game!

($26.99/4)/260 = 0.026

Two point six cents per achievement . . . beat that value! :lol

vocab said:
Just look it at like this. The COD4 map pack was free, but the MW2 one isn't. Who's really running the show now while IW is dead in the water? Exactly.
The plan all along was to charge for maps when they came up with having P2P-only servers.

G_Berry

Banned
Big thanks to lumine for organizing the l4d2 4 pack. Full gore version is the only way it was meant to be played. Also the passing is pretty awesome!

SapientWolf said:
Which in turn looks like Soldat. I was looking for a decent Soldat clone on the PC. Booster Trooper might win by default.

I just saw this on Steam, wonder if it's any good. Wouldn't mind checking it out if there are other GAF members playing.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
DMPrince said:
terrible controller for 360 pad. i guess no one really bought it. only saw 1 room with 2 other :lol.
So you're saying Booster Troopers has terrible controls on a 360 pad? That would make sense because it looks like it was intended to be played on a m/kb.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Has Bionic Commando Rearmed ever been on sale? Thinking of buying it in the coming weeks (once I'm done with Chaos Rising and less addicted to Pokemon, Battleforge and Monster Hunter :\).

SapientWolf said:
So you're saying Booster Troopers has terrible controls on a 360 pad? That would make sense because it looks like it was intended to be played on a m/kb.
it's not so bad but definitely KB/M works better.

kuYuri

ElectricBlue187 said:
I can't believe the map pack is really called "Stimulus Package" I thought that was a joke :D

It's just a name. As dumb as any map pack name.

dLMN8R said:
lol they couldn't even be bothered to put PC screenshots in there for the stimulus pack.

Seriously. Same with Assassin's Creed II and Splinter Cell: Conviction. Bunch of low-res console shots.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Strider2K99 said:
Seriously. Same with Assassin's Creed II and Splinter Cell: Conviction. Bunch of low-res console shots.

Which is funny because there is some low-res shit screens for a lot of PC exclusives on the store as well. They really need to make some sort of resolution/quality standard for devs to follow for the Steam store.

Shafto

Anyone still looking for Left4Dead2 4-Pack members?

I'll be in for 2 copies, so need 2 other people. I can't be the buyer, and i'm UK, looking for uncensored version!

EDIT - Update: now sorted, offer no longer stands!

LQX

Shafto said:

I'll be in for 2 copies, so need 2 other people. I can't be the buyer, and i'm UK, looking for uncensored version!

PM!

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
LovingSteam said:
You shall be shamed in the hereafter my son! I pronounce your punishment to be an eternity of touching Bobby's penis.
That's about how long it would take wenis to extract it from Bobby's own ass.

MoFuzz

Shafto said:

I'm in if you've still an open slot for the foursome.

Sloegr

Lyphen said:
Has Bionic Commando Rearmed ever been on sale? Thinking of buying it in the coming weeks (once I'm done with Chaos Rising and less addicted to Pokemon, Battleforge and Monster Hunter :\).

It was $7.50 during the Winter sale, but I've not seen it lower than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom