• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM - announcements, updates and WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

senahorse

MrNyarlathotep said:
The codes got sent, but steam says 'invalid product key' for everythign except speedball 2

Yeah same for me, oh well, beggar's can't be choosers.

edit: 1050MB for Speedball 2, I guess this isn't the original from the Bitmap Brothers but a remake.

edit2: I guess the word "Tournament" gives that away, is this game any good?

StuKen

By the looks of things only speedball 2 and nexus the jupiter incident are steam keys.

Get nexus people, it's an under appreciated gem.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
firehawk12 said:
Does anyone know what the keys are for then?

Yeah i dunno how i am supposed to use them if steam won't accept them, can we get a polish gaffer to investigate that page for instructions or something?

brain_stew said:
Oh ffs, yet more unplanned purchases. I swear if more outlets operated like Steam does this whole global economic slowdown would vanish overnight. Steam pretty much owns my entire wallet at this point.

Brain, now you know why I am their slave :(

rezuth said:
Have you bought every game on Steam? 333 games, yikes

Edit: Holy hell
ACCOUNT VALUE: $3069.18

$4313.03 without packages

Thanks for making me feel like crap :( No, I haven't bought every game lol. I have a few people on my friends list who have more than me. One has 410 which makes me feel somewhat better.

Slavik81

I have a speedball 2 key, but I'm not sure if I want to cash it in. Is the game even worth playing?

Perhaps I should give it to someone who'd appreciate it more...

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I played Speedball for a few minutes and it seemed like a Unreal Tournament Soccer mod. It wasn't bad, or anything, but it was asking me to register an account to play online and I just couldn't be bothered. I deleted it shortly thereafter.

Mind you, I only played a little bit of it, so I don't want to dissuade anyone from trying it. I could just tell it wasn't the game for me.

benjipwns

Banned
Civ IV: The Complete Edition.
Valve said:
Sid Meier's Civilization® IV: The Complete Edition Now Available
May 14, 2009, 1:43 pm - Valve - Product Release
Save big and get all four Civilization IV games with the Sid Meier's Civilization® IV: The Complete Edition, now available via Steam. Plus, save an additional 10% when you buy the Complete Edition this week.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Pshaw, Colonization is not part of the CIV4 complete package!!! ;)

Seriously, if you don't own CIV by now you're doing it wrong. Game of the forever.

Mrbob

I actually skipped Civ 3 and I want to get ahold of Beyond the Sword. I should have bought Civ 4 package last xmas at 25 bucks, so hopefully we get something similar soon. :D

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Mrbob said:
I actually skipped Civ 3 and I want to get ahold of Beyond the Sword. I should have bought Civ 4 package last xmas at 25 bucks on steam, so hopefully we get something similar soon. :D

Oh you've got to get BtS, it's essential. I mean, it was already one of my favorite games but it's a worthwhile expansion to say the least.

Mrbob

Yeah one of my friends bought the Civ 4 package last year, and has only played Beyond the Sword. The different scenerio set pieces look awesome, especially the alpha centuri one.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Slavik81 said:
I have a speedball 2 key, but I'm not sure if I want to cash it in. Is the game even worth playing?

Perhaps I should give it to someone who'd appreciate it more...

I'd take it off your hands if you don't want it.

b.e.r.g

Oooookokokokok, I give in. This seems like way to much bang for the bucks to pass up. Been eying CIV for so long now, and Beyond the Sword sounds like way fun!

*buy*

May I ask, is Civ4 mainly a remake of the original?

biocat

dejan said:
This just popped up in Steam: Call of Duty: World at War 50% off (includes Map Pack 1)
Not in my region (Japan). Oh well, Killing Floor is pretty cool.

(edit) I found the 50% off WaW here, too. I guess that's okay.

Slavik81

GDGF said:
I'd take it off your hands if you don't want it.
Done. It looks like a game that could be fun, but would require spending more time on than I'm willing to devote to it.

*no longer has an extra key*

Mrbob

Yeah I see WaW half off as well. Probably the weekend sale.

What a damn tease activision is. I've been wanting CoD4 on a weekend sale for the longest time, that only gets a 10 dollar price drop and WaW is half off! I don't want WaW damn it I want CoD4! :lol

biocat said:
Yep, although I didn't see it from the front page. Same for anyone else?

Yeah, they haven't put it up on the front page yet, but an employee from Valve was the one that pointed to store page in weekend deals thread at the steam forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom