• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One for the givers, as a way of saying thank you for all the awesome gifts I've received since I became a SteamGAF regular 6 months or so ago. There's a tiny chance that one or two of them might be used (unlikely as I've been pretty careful with building this list) - if you win one and that's the case then let me know and I'll give you something :)
Thanks a lot for Sine Mora, I love shoot em ups.

Turfster

One for the givers, as a way of saying thank you for all the awesome gifts I've received since I became a SteamGAF regular 6 months or so ago. There's a tiny chance that one or two of them might be used (unlikely as I've been pretty careful with building this list) - if you win one and that's the case then let me know and I'll give you something :)

Thanks!

kurahador

Took Kaptain Brawe, thanks!

Anteater

Great giveaway, thanks! Grabbed Iesabel :D

Took Savant, Thanks :D

Tellaerin

Thanks for Hoard, AScotAbroad! :D I was curious about the game on the PSP, but never got around to picking it up. Time to finally check it out. : )

Tellaerin

The first
Commander Video
warp zone is driving me bonkers.
I really don't like SMB's asthetic the blood and splatter is just...eyugh.

I mentioned it before, but Edmund McMillen's stuff really occupies this weird space for me. I love how his games play, but then he combines that with this cartoony-but-intentionally-disturbing imagery, and I feel like saying, "Dude, stop. Just stop. Your stuff would be more entertaining without the shock and grossout material." Though I guess it helps him stand out in a crowded market, so maybe it makes business sense, I dunno.

Have you tried holding down the jump button when playing as Commander Video?

Overdoziz

Banned
Fuck this part in particular.

4mcEMQW.jpg

Tizoc

@tellarien- Oh I didn't try that will see what that does thanks.

@Mr. Orange- Main title should be 'Playfire Rewards', so it'd be
Playfire Rewards |OT| Finally a reason to play through (y)our Steam backlog

...and seems someone did make a thread heh.

Many thanks for Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space.

Zafir

Thanks for Velvet Assassin! Missed it when it was in a bundle I think.

hey guys, I've been trying to buy some games from muve.pl buy I can't complete the order because PayU asks for a "PESEL" code I don't know when paying with my card. is there anyway to find that code out, or a work around for that?

Levyne

Banned
Just moved some of my steam games from my SSD to my larger hard drive in prep for some games coming out. I'm glad steam allows this to happen pretty easily. Had no issues with losing saves or other data. Now I have room for Dark Souls 2, Wolfenstein, maybe Watch Dogs, and hopefully I can talk myself out of re-downloading Guild Wars 2 D:

Tellaerin

I await the day Payfire gets too popular and changes their payouts to $0.10 each maximum.

Let's cross that bridge when we come to it, shall we? It's not like we can do anything about it one way or the other, so we might as well enjoy things for however long they last.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
im not on that list so it is clearly wrong!

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Someone is making the top 500 collectors on steam

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3221216&highlight=top+500

I am not even on it :(

im not on that list so it is clearly wrong!

I was going to say, I mean I do collect games but something has to be off with the list as I'm dangerously close to peaking in the top 500, but you are missing and probably others are too.

I mean, I know I have a collecting problem (Getting over a thousand games on a service in less than two years speaks for itself), but I I know many others with it far worse than I.

Kaleinc

Banned
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom