• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

Looking at those PC Settings guess I'm going to bother some of you, fine people to help me get the best experience on my PC when I get the game.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I missed a Deadfall Adventures giveaway? First Taker loses and now this? Legitshook indeed :(

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
you mean you

i'm not afraid of needles (i actually love getting bloodtests and chatting up the blood taking ladies :3) but i ain't injecting anything :p

something about injectors has always sounded overcomplicated for my puny brain to understand

also my pc isn't so good u know
...WHAT?

Man, that's like saying you enjoy eating cheese or watching Titanic. Just.. why would you do that to yourself?

Do i have to wait 2 hours to get my key like with the community buys? I bought TWD S2 for like $16 through the community and literally had to sit in queue for 2 hours to get my key.

I took down the link it looks like its an illegal key distributor or something of the like. I will have to wait for another deal.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Played the browser version of this and loved it. Picked up an extra copy to give away.

Come at me bros!
Yeeeeeessssss, I won!

commando-gear-up-o.gif

Thanks a lot, Sub Zero!!

styl3s

I took down the link it looks like its an illegal key distributor or something of the like. I will have to wait for another deal.
Really? I won't buy from there again.

I only know of it and bought from there because a bunch of top twitch people had it linked in their profile. Saw they had some deals so i checked it out a few days ago.

Totally, like "Fell off a truck" legit.
Even the community keys? I feel like a piece of shit for buying a key off there now.

...WHAT?

Man, that's like saying you enjoy eating cheese or watching Titanic. Just.. why would you do that to yourself?
What kind of monster doesn't enjoy cheese?

BruteUA

From the trailer it looks right u my ally i am just afraid it relies too much on the reflex/twitch shooting and i lost all those abilities years ago. It's why i don't even bother playing competitive games online anymore.

I completely understand, I turned 33 last month. Slowing down combined with not having the time to keep up with the pro kids killed online multiplayer for me.

Dr Dogg

Anti-aliasing on or off? Yeah that's going to need some work I think. Other than that look all gravy and fingers crossed Nvidia can sort out an SLI profile this time.

Year Walk is.really.fucking.weird...

Hey you. I saw you playing Nihilumbra before. Go play that.

Played the browser version of this and loved it. Picked up an extra copy to give away.

Come at me bros!

Bravisimo! Nice giveaway, sir.
I'm sorry I missed the chance to enter!

Better remove that.

So trust.
Much paypal.

I want this DS2 coverage mainlined into my veins.

what kind of monster doesn't enjoy cheese?

(1) That downgrade on consoles killed any hype I had. Coupled with the lack of GFWL on the original... and I'm kind of taking a "wait and see" approach on this one.
(2) A lactose intolerant one?

Pachimari

So having borrowed a flight stick I realize I only have 2 flight games in my Steam library: IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 and Take On Helicopters.

Anything recommendable out there (not counting Ace Combat and HAWX) ?

I'm thinking of just getting into Star Citizen and do dogfights when it's released later this month.

Deques

I think you're reading this wrong. The way I read this is as long as you have the achievement unlocked within the reward window you get it regardless of when it was actually unlocked. Example: I have Ittle Dew and Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes credits and I got those achievements in 2013.

RadMonkey said that you have unlock the achievement in a certain time, not having them unlocked in that time. Also he mentioned that the don't reward retroactively
About two weeks ago.
TThe first scan gives the rewards, that's why you got them

(1) That downgrade on consoles killed any hype I had. Coupled with the lack of GFWL on the original... and I'm kind of taking a "wait and see" approach on this one.
(2) A lactose intolerant one?

1) I feel ya. Hoping it won't be AS bad. I'm just looking forward to jumping in on day 1 instead of waiting so long to dive into DS

2) fair enough.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't see much around here about it, but Duelyst was greenlit. They had me at "makers of Rogue Legacy" because I loved that game.

Yeah, Duelyst looks like it has potential. I'm definitely interested in seeing how is performs.

As for stuff that's already out, Motte Island looks interesting. Although that picture really reminds me of Silent Hill: Homecoming's boxart.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
...cheese is delicious. >_>
Yeah, keep telling yourself that buddy.

What kind of monster doesn't enjoy cheese?
The smart ones.

But cheese is good. o_O
When good things fail, the only ones left are bad things. Or something like that.

cheese is fantastic and titanic is a very well made film that i have no problem watching

come at me bro \o/
Oh no, I won't come near a person that enjoys both of those things!

what kind of monster doesn't enjoy cheese?
I already answered this exact same question :p

styl3s

I want to thank Panda again for that BroForce demo because that was quite possibly the greatest thing i have experienced in awhile.

Buying the game right now because this game just gets me.

Parsnip

Finished ep 2 of the Erica Reed Thriller. It's alright so far, considering its budget and all that.

Now waiting for eps 3 and 4 to be on sale somewhere I guess.

I want to thank Panda again for that BroForce demo because that was quite possibly the greatest thing i have experienced in awhile.

Buying the game right now because this game just gets me.

You're welcome, I'm glad to have helped.

What timezone?

Playfire thinks I have but 94 games.

Steam thinks I have almost a thousand.

Playfire takes some time to read your profile and list all of your games.

Turfster

Finished ep 2 of the Erica Reed Thriller. It's alright so far, considering its budget and all that.

Now waiting for eps 3 and 4 to be on sale somewhere I guess.

It's a pretty great throwback adventure game, even with the technical problems.
Great music, too.

Articalys

So apparently by way of owning Broken Age, I got one of those "25% off Octodad" coupons. While I'm sure it's a charming little game, I have no real interest in it myself and since the coupon expires on Thursday, I figure if anyone else wants it they can have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom